PDA

View Full Version : We're back to .500!

Redsfan320
04-30-2010, 09:49 AM
The line-up swap seems to have been a great thing, and we're back to .500 with a sweep of Houston (including Roy Oswalt). Congrats, Redlegs. Let's go kill St. Louis. :party:

durl
04-30-2010, 10:02 AM
I think the line-up swap needed to happen. Still, it's pitching that has made the difference in this win streak.

Over the past 4 games, opponents have averaged 3 runs/game (4, 2, 4, and 2). The 4 games prior to the streak, teams scored an average of 8.5 runs/game. Over the 3 weeks prior to the current streak, Reds' pitchers held opponents to less than 5 runs only twice.

While the offense seems to be coming around a LITTLE, we need pitching to improve if we're going to compete in this division.

Oh, and I agree: Let's wipe out the Cards. :)

Unassisted
04-30-2010, 10:03 AM
A series against the Astros could be a tonic for many teams this season. They're struggling mightily under a brand new manager.

Cyclone792
04-30-2010, 10:11 AM
Winning at least two out of three in St. Louis is a must. In previous seasons, the Reds would come off a good series against a random opponent and then head to St. Louis only to see the Cards beat them back into submission.

That needs to change this weekend.

_Sir_Charles_
04-30-2010, 10:16 AM
Yep, gotta credit the starters IMO. Since Bronson's previous outing, every starter has looked better this last outing. Cueto & Homer weren't great by any stretch, but both showed substantial improvement...just not results quite yet. So there ARE signs of life here folks. Toss into that the fact that it looks like Stubbs, Bruce & Phillips are all on the rebound from initial April slumps....things looking good. Of course, now we run into the NL team with the best record. D'oh!

Homer Bailey
04-30-2010, 10:56 AM
FWIW, the Reds are +240 to win the series, while the Cards are -320. I'm hoping we don't get swept.

bucksfan2
04-30-2010, 10:59 AM
A series against the Astros could be a tonic for many teams this season. They're struggling mightily under a brand new manager.

You still have to take care of business, see the Pirates series. The Reds play 36 (?) games against the Pirates and Astros. If they handle them well that could go a long way towards an exciting September.

forfreelin04
04-30-2010, 11:33 AM
Yep, gotta credit the starters IMO. Since Bronson's previous outing, every starter has looked better this last outing. Cueto & Homer weren't great by any stretch, but both showed substantial improvement...just not results quite yet. So there ARE signs of life here folks. Toss into that the fact that it looks like Stubbs, Bruce & Phillips are all on the rebound from initial April slumps....things looking good. Of course, now we run into the NL team with the best record. D'oh!

Couldn't agree more Sir Charles.

Cueto and Bailey each showed me something against San Diego. I was at both games and each seemed to really find the strike zone early and often during the game.

If you look at both starts, their struggles can be attributed to a couple bad pitches with runners on base. Cueto also brought his baserunning gaffe back out onto the mound with him. His pouting act needs to go if he is going be an above average ML starter.

Personally, I'm looking forward to Sunday's match-up with Harang starting. It'll be interesting to see if last week's quality start was a product of Astros hitting or Harang actually turning it back around.

Unassisted
04-30-2010, 11:45 AM
You still have to take care of business, see the Pirates series. The Reds play 36 (?) games against the Pirates and Astros. If they handle them well that could go a long way towards an exciting September.While that'll help in the quest for .500, it's not much help in the division race. The Cards, Cubs and Brewers should have just as many games against them.

Degenerate39
04-30-2010, 11:46 AM
Who will the starters be in the St. Louis series be?

bucksfan2
04-30-2010, 11:58 AM
While that'll help in the quest for .500, it's not much help in the division race. The Cards, Cubs and Brewers should have just as many games against them.

Oh absolutely. But odds are one of those teams is going to put up a subpar record against the Astro's and Pirates. It happens all the time. IIRC the Reds last year put up a pretty good record against the Cards.

Redsfan320
04-30-2010, 12:04 PM
Who will the starters be in the St. Louis series be?

Friday: Cueto vs. Penny

Saturday: Homer vs. Lohse

Sunday: Harangatang vs. (gulp!) Carpenter (OD all over again)

TheNext44
04-30-2010, 03:22 PM
I will be thrilled with one victory out of this series. Not too hopeful, especially with it in StL. But Cyclone is right, if the Reds want to contend, they must win series like this.

Roy Tucker
04-30-2010, 04:19 PM
I have a hard time saying anything is a "must win" when the season is barely a month old.

Will it be a good sign? Yes. Will it be a good thing. Heck yeah. Will it make RZ happy? Darn tootin'. Will Prozac sales decline? Yup.

But there is a lot of baseball to be played yet. Maybe in September we'll get into "must" wins.

REDblooded
04-30-2010, 04:23 PM
You still have to take care of business, see the Pirates series. The Reds play 36 (?) games against the Pirates and Astros. If they handle them well that could go a long way towards an exciting September.

Pirates are just such a horrible draw for us because of their lefty-heavy rotation... they just kill us.

Benihana
04-30-2010, 04:46 PM
Wait, you mean the sky isn't falling?

kaldaniels
05-01-2010, 02:45 AM
I'm loving it, but after going a game over .500...that -20 run differential is staring me in the face. :(

OnBaseMachine
05-01-2010, 02:47 AM
It's very hard to believe, but the Cincinnati Reds finished April with a winning record at 12-11. Very nice. If someone would've told me a week ago the Reds would have a winning record in April, I would've thought they were crazy. The starting pitching has been much better this past week and the bullpen has pitched better too. The offense has hit better too but it would be nice if they could take advantage of those scoring opportunities more often. They could've easily scored another run or two tonight but cost themselves with a baserunning gaffe in the 4th inning. But hey, the Reds won! Hopefully they can win again later today and lock up a series win in St. Louis.

Tornon
05-01-2010, 03:18 AM
I'm loving it, but after going a game over .500...that -20 run differential is staring me in the face. :(

I wouldn't put too much stock into that quite yet just because our starters have been abysmal up until this recent streak. If they continue to be abysmal, then sure.. Pythagorus will catch us. However, I have a feeling we might see that differential start to climb the opposite direction

reds44
05-01-2010, 03:42 AM
I wouldn't put too much stock into that quite yet just because our starters have been abysmal up until this recent streak. If they continue to be abysmal, then sure.. Pythagorus will catch us. However, I have a feeling we might see that differential start to climb the opposite direction
Doesn't outpreforming your pythag supposedly mean you've had good managing?

fearofpopvol1
05-01-2010, 04:02 AM
The best part is that after winning tonight, the Reds have a good shot at winning the series. They face Lohse tomorrow who has not had a good start to the year at all. It's dependent on whether we see the Homer from the last game or the Homer from the earlier starts. Sunday will be more challenging with Carpenter, but he's walked a lot of batters and given up 5 bombs already this year. Again, will be interesting to see what Harang shows up.

Will M
05-01-2010, 04:10 AM
The best part is that after winning tonight, the Reds have a good shot at winning the series. They face Lohse tomorrow who has not had a good start to the year at all. It's dependent on whether we see the Homer from the last game or the Homer from the earlier starts. Sunday will be more challenging with Carpenter, but he's walked a lot of batters and given up 5 bombs already this year. Again, will be interesting to see what Harang shows up.

my nightmare was:
lose a close one tonight.
Homer implodes Saturday.
Carpenter shuts down the Reds Sunday.
Cards sweep Reds.

Now with tonights win my nightmare scenario can't happen. we need to light up bad Kyle on Saturday. then on Sunday facing Carpenter the worst we can do is win 2 out of 3. tonights win was big.

11larkin11
05-01-2010, 04:12 AM

Don't you ever suggest that blasphemy!

TheNext44
05-01-2010, 04:25 AM

Over a full season, maybe. Over many seasons, probably. But my favorite example about the relationship between managing and the pythag is Earl Weaver.

Most years, his Orioles would under perform their pythag, sometimes by more than 10 games. But most years they would also win 90-100 games and make the post season, or even win the World Series.

I'll take Weaver's under performing the team's pythag every year, if the team wins as often as Weaver's did.

Redsfan320
05-01-2010, 10:03 AM
When your offense (who's been doing good, BTW, just didn't have a great night) only scores 3 runs and you still beat the Cardinals, you know the pitching's doing good. :thumbup:

IslandRed
05-01-2010, 11:38 AM

I'm not sweating it right now. Over 23 games, the pythag's margin of error is, shall we say, rather wide.

Az Red
05-01-2010, 11:51 AM
Conspiracy Theory: Is it coincidence that the line up change happened shortly after a new front office special assistant was hired?

Winning streak also......?

OnBaseMachine
05-01-2010, 05:36 PM
If the Reds have any hopes of contending this season then they better find a left fielder fairly soon. Coming into today Reds left fielders were hitting a combined .262/.393/.405 - .698 OPS. That's not going to cut it. It's going to be tough to score enough runs to win with a huge blackhole in left field.

Falls City Beer
05-01-2010, 05:43 PM
We're back to .500 again again!

Will M
05-01-2010, 05:43 PM
If the Reds have any hopes of contending this season then they better find a left fielder fairly soon. Coming into today Reds left fielders were hitting a combined .262/.393/.405 - .698 OPS. That's not going to cut it. It's going to be tough to score enough runs to win with a huge blackhole in left field.

a replacement level bat in LF has an OPS of ~.750 (league average). so the .698 is really bad.

i agree that this is THE biggest issue if we want to win this year.

Ghosts of 1990
05-01-2010, 06:53 PM
a replacement level bat in LF has an OPS of ~.750 (league average). so the .698 is really bad.

We need someone... but what is out there....

Dare I say it... if his health holds up and he's hitting .300 in July.... Indians are out of it and looking for a low level prospect.

The Return of Austin Kearns

_Sir_Charles_
05-01-2010, 07:30 PM
We need someone... but what is out there....

Dare I say it... if his health holds up and he's hitting .300 in July.... Indians are out of it and looking for a low level prospect.

The Return of Austin Kearns

Puffy mentioned it the other day and many glossed over it. Check out Austin Kearns' BABIP. That alone explains his success. I'll pass on Kearns. His season last year is closer to what he'll do over the full course of a season at this point.

WebScorpion
05-04-2010, 04:00 AM

I'd like to see them play Heisey there every day for a while and see what he does. He probably won't do much better than Gomes, but could he do any worse?... at least he's a solid defender. :thumbup:

OnBaseMachine
05-07-2010, 11:35 PM
Anyone else think it's a minor miracle this team is only one game below .500? The offense, defense, pitching, and baserunning have all been awful. Things have got to improve, don't they?

Spring~Fields
05-07-2010, 11:46 PM
I'd like to see them play Heisey there every day for a while and see what he does. He probably won't do much better than Gomes, but could he do any worse?... at least he's a solid defender. :thumbup:

I agree. I would like to see that too, find out something about this guy.

Cedric
05-07-2010, 11:47 PM
I'd play Owings in LF everyday. Why not.

Spring~Fields
05-07-2010, 11:49 PM
Anyone else think it's a minor miracle this team is only one game below .500?

Yes

The offense, defense, pitching, and baserunning have all been awful. Things have got to improve, don't they?

I don't think so. Though they should at least peform up to their last two or three year stats though, as you know. For many of them that is not very good.

Jocketty hasn't worked any miracles in Cincy. Doesn't have the dollars.

Cedric
05-07-2010, 11:50 PM
Anyone else think it's a minor miracle this team is only one game below .500? The offense, defense, pitching, and baserunning have all been awful. Things have got to improve, don't they?

I'm not terribly surprised. Everybody counted on a bunch of iffy young players. The Reds have enough core young players that people got excited thinking that if EVERYONE reached their ceiling we could compete. It's pretty darn sad.

oregonred
05-08-2010, 03:32 PM
It is a mini-miracle this team is even close to .500. The pitching has been awful, although trending much better the last couple of weeks save last night. Fortunately, they've won most of the close ones thanks largely to a good pen (except Masset) and some well timed late inning hits.

How bad has it been? It really can't get worse...

The Reds have three starters with over a 6 ERA, all three among the six worst in the NL for starters (qualified innings). Another (Cueto) is at 5.18 (11th worst in the NL). Leake is the shining star (so far) at 2.95 (top 20 in NL).

Let's hope this is the Reds awful "July" stretch from 2009 with a 5.5+ ERA, the only month of the season where the team ERA was above 4.13.

By contrast, the Cards have three starters with under a 2 ERA and Carpenter isn't one of them (he's a slacker at a 2.80 ERA and 14th in the NL).

Team ERA

St Louis 2.72 (1st) (4th in K/BB and 14th in K/9, DIPS ERA ERA suggests overperforming greatly)
Cincinnati 5.48 (15th) (although tied for 6th in K/BB ratio and K/9 and the DIPS ERA shows underperforming significantly)

Through 29 games, everything has gone right for the Cards staff, while virtually nothing (save Leake and most of the pen) for the Reds staff.

Mario-Rijo
05-08-2010, 04:39 PM

Yup, definitely which IMO does show it's potential.

dougdirt
05-08-2010, 05:24 PM

The problem is, they have well outplayed their pythag. They could 'improve' and yet still have a worse record moving forward simply by playing to their true talent levels if luck is just normal.

TheNext44
05-08-2010, 06:36 PM
The problem is, they have well outplayed their pythag. They could 'improve' and yet still have a worse record moving forward simply by playing to their true talent levels if luck is just normal.

But at this early stage of the season, Pythag is kinda meaningless. One big blow out could throw it all out of whack.

Does anyone really think that the Reds true talent level in pitching is 5.6 RPG allowed which translate to over 900 allowed for the season?

The offense might not be as good at 4.4 runs a game either, which is why its too early to look at the Pythag.

thatcoolguy_22
05-08-2010, 07:15 PM
Does anyone really think that the Reds true talent level in pitching is 5.6 RPG allowed which translate to over 900 allowed for the season?

Do we assume that Cabrera will be the starting SS all season? :ducks: :D

TheNext44
05-08-2010, 08:41 PM
Do we assume that Cabrera will be the starting SS all season? :ducks: :D

lol

I take it back if that's the case.

Degenerate39
05-08-2010, 11:03 PM
I'd play Owings in LF everyday. Why not.

Because his bat's overrated. It's good for a pitcher but I wouldn't want to see him as an every day player.

Will M
05-09-2010, 02:59 AM
http://www.fangraphs.com/blogs/index.php/2010-team-little-things-five-weeks-in/

apparently we are .500 despite our negative run differential because we are doing the 'little things' well.

WebScorpion
05-09-2010, 03:27 AM
http://www.fangraphs.com/blogs/index.php/2010-team-little-things-five-weeks-in/

apparently we are .500 despite our negative run differential because we are doing the 'little things' well.
Funny article. I like the line 'Itís gotta be tough for all those 2 year olds who havenít seen a Red Sox championship in their lifetimes.' Thanks! :thumbup:

mth123
05-09-2010, 04:55 PM
The Reds are a game above .500 with most of the rotation coming around. We're in the middle of a stretch against the NL Central. I know its early, but the Reds should be trying hard to find an upgrade for a position or two. If the rumors of Devid Dejesus being available are true, the team should make any minor leaguer but Chapman available. Heck 3 or 4 of them if need be.

11larkin11
05-09-2010, 06:13 PM
I'd like to point out, the Reds currently have had a better offense than the Cardinals, and the Cardinals will be comin down to earth soon, their pitchers aren't going to maintain a 2.71 ERA all year.

#1-Can we stop with the anemic offense crap now? Inconsistent pitching has been the problems all year.

BCubb2003
05-09-2010, 06:26 PM
I'm beginning to think the surprising performance is due to the manager.

TheNext44
05-09-2010, 06:29 PM
The Reds are a game above .500 with most of the rotation coming around. We're in the middle of a stretch against the NL Central. I know its early, but the Reds should be trying hard to find an upgrade for a position or two. If the rumors of Devid Dejesus being available are true, the team should make any minor leaguer but Chapman available. Heck 3 or 4 of them if need be.

Completely agree. Without improvements, we are going to be revisiting this thread (...back to .500) an awful lot this season.

Time to get over the hump.

Will M
05-09-2010, 06:30 PM
the Reds have ONE starter with an ERA under 5.00 & yet we are a game over 500. yet the starters were supposed to be the best part of the team. Harang has pitched better his last three starts. Cueto has been ok (ERA 5.18). Bronson is Bronson. I never know if he is going to pitch a shutout or get lit up. Bailey remains an enigma but a very important one. getting either a great, good or even ok starting pitching performance night after night is a good way to win a lot of games. having guys regularilly give up 8 runs in 5 innings is not.

IMO the 2 main keys going forward:
1. get Bailey fixed
2. do something to improve the team. despite Gomes's recent surge i still feel that LF is our best place to improve the team. Dejesus is just allright with me!
simply standing pat all season & hoping players get better or some prospect comes up & plays over his head for 3 months is a poor plan. Bob/Walt need to go out & add talent to the 25 man roster.

nate
05-09-2010, 06:31 PM

Totally co-sign on DeJesus.

HokieRed
05-09-2010, 09:31 PM
We're 9 out our last 13 and, in that period, we've had only one really bad start. Even the much maligned Bailey has had two quite decent outings out of three in that stretch, Friday's game being the exception. The whole rotation arguably is coming off a slow start. If I were the FO, I'd at least be asking whether there wasn't something different about this spring's preparation. Have to wonder too whether Price has a different way of working and it's starting to make a difference. For all of our collective angst, fact is this team has played pretty good baseball for the last two weeks.

TheNext44
05-09-2010, 09:38 PM
We're 9 out our last 13 and, in that period, we've had only one really bad start. Even the much maligned Bailey has had two quite decent outings out of three in that stretch, Friday's game being the exception. The whole rotation arguably is coming off a slow start. If I were the FO, I'd at least be asking whether there wasn't something different about this spring's preparation. Have to wonder too whether Price has a different way of working and it's starting to make a difference. For all of our collective angst, fact is this team has played pretty good baseball for the last two weeks.

Those are very good questions, and I would have to say that the answer to both is some sort of yes.

11larkin11
05-09-2010, 09:45 PM
The thing is, I DON'T think we've played good baseball, until maybe these last two days. The wins in the last AB show resiliency, but most were ugly. If we start playing up to our potential, like the last month and a half of last season, watch out.

bucksfan2
05-09-2010, 09:56 PM
This may be a measuring stick series agaisnt Pittsburgh. The Reds are a better team than the Pirates but they were swept there earlier this season. They need to go in and win this series if they take themselves seriously.

reds44
05-09-2010, 10:50 PM
This may be a measuring stick series agaisnt Pittsburgh. The Reds are a better team than the Pirates but they were swept there earlier this season. They need to go in and win this series if they take themselves seriously.
Co-sign.

RedsManRick
05-09-2010, 11:16 PM
The thing is, I DON'T think we've played good baseball, until maybe these last two days. The wins in the last AB show resiliency, but most were ugly. If we start playing up to our potential, like the last month and a half of last season, watch out.

I agree. In my mind we've played well below expectations and yet here we sit. I'd really like to see us put together a whole series of solid run prevention.

HokieRed
05-10-2010, 12:16 AM
I agree. In my mind we've played well below expectations and yet here we sit. I'd really like to see us put together a whole series of solid run prevention.

I can see why you might say this, but I disagree because it underestimates the solidity of the starting pitching over the last 13 games. With the exception of Friday's game, the starting has been good enough to keep us in every game--and there is no more important component of playing good baseball.

OnBaseMachine
05-10-2010, 12:16 PM

Agreed. This is a big series, IMO. After getting swept in Pittsburgh last month, the Reds have got to win two of three this time. That sweep still hurts. All I can think about is if the Reds had won just one of those games they would be three games above .500 right now instead of just one. Hopefully they can redeem themselves win a series win.

11larkin11
05-10-2010, 03:19 PM
I'll take it one step further. We took two of three from a good/hot Mets team and a good Cubs team. We need to sweep this series. I'll obviously be ok with 2/3, but we need to get revenge, and beat bad teams as much as possible, so I'm expecting nothing less than a sweep.

Arroyo-Bailey-Cueto, get it done.

Roy Tucker
05-10-2010, 03:25 PM
I guess I'm viewing this incarnation of Reds as a work-in-progress.

With all the young guys, they are going to have a lot of ups and downs. Sometimes they are really going to screw up and look bad. And sometimes they are going to have some good moments. There is some roster chaff and there are some Dusty moments. It has been a very uneven team so far.

But they are one game over .500. I'll take that for now. Let's see where this all goes. This year's Reds team will take a lot of patience.

OnBaseMachine
05-10-2010, 11:34 PM
Nice win tonight to get back to two games above .500 at 17-15. Arroyo pitched a gem and Rhodes and Cordero threw two scoreless innings to save the game. The offense once again struggled against Pirates pitching but they were also screwed out of a run. That home plate umpire should be embarrassed - Jonny Gomes was clearly safe at home in the 9th inning. I can't believe the ump missed that call. But anyway, nice win for the Reds. Hopefully Cueto can pitch a good game tomorrow night and the offense break out and lock down a series win.

wolfboy
05-10-2010, 11:47 PM
Nice win tonight to get back to two games above .500 at 17-15. Arroyo pitched a gem and Rhodes and Cordero threw two scoreless innings to save the game. The offense once again struggled against Pirates pitching but they were also screwed out of a run. That home plate umpire should be embarrassed - Jonny Gomes was clearly safe at home in the 9th inning. I can't believe the ump missed that call. But anyway, nice win for the Reds. Hopefully Cueto can pitch a good game tomorrow night and the offense break out and lock down a series win.

I thought it was a terrible call as well.

HeatherC1212
05-11-2010, 12:01 AM
The guys on Baseball Tonight couldn't believe he was called out either. They did like how Gomes handled it though by not arguing with the umpire and were glad he let Dusty come out and argue instead of getting himself tossed from the game. I still can't believe he was called out. I saw it in real time that he was safe but replays show just HOW safe he really was. Horrible call. :rant:

Two games over .500 is a nice feeling. Let's get more wins! :D

Captain Hook
05-11-2010, 12:29 AM

Funny how it takes less then 30 seconds to get the replay of those kind of plays on our TVs so all the fans can see what a terrible call it was but we can't give the umpires the ability to take a second look to make sure they got a potentially game changing call right?By the time a coach is done giving the umps a mouthful on these kind of close plays they could have reviewed it and made the propped changes.

OnBaseMachine
05-11-2010, 01:19 AM
Even if the ump was allowed to review that play, he shouldn't have needed to, IMO. I knew he was safe before I even saw the replay. That's what, two times in the last three games Gomes has been involved in a play at the plate? On Saturday night the ball easily beat him to the plate but he evaded the tag and was correctly called safe. That was one of the best calls I've seen an umpire make. 99% of the time if the ball beats the runner he's automatically called out, even if he's safe. In that case, the ump saw Gomes avoid the tag and correctly called him safe. Tonight, I'm not sure what the ump was looking at. Gomes was clearly safe. I'm just glad it didn't come back to bite the Reds in the butt.

OnBaseMachine
05-11-2010, 01:50 AM
From Fay's blog:

The Reds, by the way, thought the umpires cost them two runs. Replays showed Jonny Gomes was safe in the ninth. They also throught Laynce Nix should have been awarded home when the ball went out of play in the fourth on throw home. The rule is if the runner is past second, he gets home. The video showed Nix two steps toward third when the ball went out of play.

http://cincinnati.com/blogs/reds/2010/05/10/arroyo-i-was-lucky/

reds44
05-11-2010, 01:51 AM
Yeah, the umps were bad, but good teams find a way to overcome it.

Tonight, at least, we were a good team.

Ron Madden
05-11-2010, 04:26 AM
Yeah, the umps were bad, but good teams find a way to overcome it.

Tonight, at least, we were a good team.

I agree that good teams can SOMETIMES adjust to bad calls and overcome them but that's not always the case.

If an ump is having a bad game calling balls and strikes hitters have other ABs and time to adjust to that days strikezone.

Sometimes bad calls can kill you.

What if this was a home game with the Reds down a run with two outs in the ninth?

Gomes is called out. The Game is over. No way or no time to adjust to or to overcome the bad call.

If Baseball is gonna use instant replay, they should use instant replay kinda like the NFL does. If not do away with it. Don't halfass it.

If Baseball's gonna have a DH both Leagues should have it. If not do away with it. Don't halfass it.

If Baseball's gonna have revenue sharing, have revenue sharing..............

HokieRed
05-11-2010, 10:03 AM
The rule is, as I remember it from umpiring days long ago, that the runner is awarded two bases from where he was at the time of throw if it's the second throw of an infielder or an outfielder's throw. But it's to be calculated by where the runner was when the ball was thrown. I didn't see the game so I don't know where Nix was, but the key variable, IIRC (and it's been a long time), is where he was when the ball was thrown not where he was when the ball went out of play.

Brutus
05-11-2010, 03:01 PM
If Baseball's gonna have revenue sharing, have revenue sharing..............

.... don't halfass it?

:beerme: