PDA

View Full Version : When could we see some MOVES

billy bob
05-05-2010, 12:33 PM
Here are some names that jump out at me that should be ready for a bigger challenge! (Dayton) Joseph, Ravin, Means, Coddington... (Lynchburg) Boxberger, Fairel, Hotchkiss, Mesoraco... (Carolina) Kinker, Valiquette, Denove, Alonso... I'm sure i didn't include everyone that needs moving but... Does anyone know when we might see some call ups?

Benihana
05-05-2010, 12:43 PM
Here are some names that jump out at me that should be ready for a bigger challenge! (Dayton) Joseph, Ravin, Means, Coddington... (Lynchburg) Boxberger, Fairel, Hotchkiss, Mesoraco... (Carolina) Kinker, Valiquette, Denove, Alonso... I'm sure i didn't include everyone that needs moving but... Does anyone know when we might see some call ups?

Agree with a lot of the names you mentioned, but I don't expect to see any changes until Memorial Day at the earliest. Joseph, Coddington, Boxberger, Fairel, Mesoraco, Klinker and Daryl Thompson should all be moved up by the All-Star Break at the latest. The other guys may stick around longer. Alonso hasn't been hitting in AA and there is no spot for him in Louisville, so I can't imagine he's going anywhere.

jmcclain19
05-05-2010, 01:30 PM
It's still really early - they haven't played but 25 games yet. Might take a few more than that to determine what's a hot streak and what's too high for that level.

Nothing wrong with letting guys stay at a level and dominate for a while.