PDA

View Full Version : Does anyone on here have a membership to the Reds HOF?

redsfan1966
05-06-2010, 12:23 AM
Just curious....I am a member and the staff at the Reds Hall of Fame have always been great...but for some reason they have been dragging their feet on getting my membership packet out to me for this year. Is anyone else here experiencing the same thing or am I just getting a runaround? Thanks!

redsmetz
05-06-2010, 06:12 AM
Just curious....I am a member and the staff at the Reds Hall of Fame have always been great...but for some reason they have been dragging their feet on getting my membership packet out to me for this year. Is anyone else here experiencing the same thing or am I just getting a runaround? Thanks!

My wife and I got complimentary memberships for loaning two items for the 1990 exhibit. The packet took a while to get to us, but that seemed to have been an oversight by our contact for that loan. Not sure about regular memberships.

reds1869
05-06-2010, 07:36 AM
I used to have a membership but no longer do. I've been surprised at how little they have tried to get me back on the rolls.

alexad
05-06-2010, 05:09 PM
I have a membership. I signed up last year towards the end of the year. They did not have a card to give me, but I received it in the mail a few weeks later with a very nice personalized card. I have not had any problems. I get all my information in timely manner. I am in the office, but I have a card of the young lady who is in charge of getting info out.