View Full Version : Olsen no-hitter through 7

Reds Fanatic
05-06-2010, 08:37 PM
Scott Olsen of the Nationals is no-hitting the Braves through 7

Dom Heffner
05-06-2010, 08:42 PM
Scott Olsen of the Nationals is no-hitting the Braves through 7

I say that and I get jeered...

I was hoping for a thread that said "Nothing to see here, folks, just a typical Adam Dunn hme run, but nothing else to see.."

Dunn hit that home run about 10 seconds ago LOL...

Reds Fanatic
05-06-2010, 08:54 PM
Broken up by a former Red David Ross with 1 out in the 8th

Redsfan320
05-06-2010, 08:55 PM
Just broken up on a single by former Red David Ross.

klw
05-07-2010, 06:53 AM
thus endeth the longest Scott Olsen baseball only thread in Redszone history

jmcclain19
05-07-2010, 05:42 PM
BTW - It looks like Bobby Cox is determined to have his Braves final season end amisdt some terribly unclassy behavior.

After the game guys were dissing Olsen - saying he didn't have the stuff to have a no-hitter and they would have been on suicide watch if they let him have a no hitter against them.

http://sports.yahoo.com/mlb/blog/big_league_stew/post/Braves-disrespect-Nats-Olsen-after-he-takes-no-?urn=mlb,239375

Very un-Braves like if you ask me. His players disrespecting the other pitcher. Bobby calling for the mound to be messed with.

Losing is a very stinky cologne.

Brutus
05-07-2010, 05:52 PM
BTW - It looks like Bobby Cox is determined to have his Braves final season end amisdt some terribly unclassy behavior.

After the game guys were dissing Olsen - saying he didn't have the stuff to have a no-hitter and they would have been on suicide watch if they let him have a no hitter against them.

http://sports.yahoo.com/mlb/blog/big_league_stew/post/Braves-disrespect-Nats-Olsen-after-he-takes-no-?urn=mlb,239375

Very un-Braves like if you ask me. His players disrespecting the other pitcher. Bobby calling for the mound to be messed with.

Losing is a very stinky cologne.

They should explain, then, why they struck out 7 times against a guy that didn't have very good stuff lol

You're right though, very disappointing. I've become a Braves fan since living in Atlanta, but I have to say, it's simply not the same organization since Schuerholtz took the job as team president.