PDA

View Full Version : Trailer Park Boys

WMR
05-08-2010, 12:47 AM
Any TPB fans on RZ? I'm late to the party, I'll readily admit. The two movies are on Netflix on-demand and after seeing them I was hooked.

Watching the various seasons via Netflix now.

Mr. Lahey and Randy really crack me up.

moewan
05-08-2010, 10:58 AM
funny show, i like when they say "i'm really getting things together, i'm only drinking on the weekends now."

dabvu2498
05-08-2010, 11:43 PM
My buddies swear by Trailer Park Boys.

I'll submit Eastbound and Down from HBO last season. I didn't see any of it when it was on the first time around, but it's pretty funny. Plenty of clips on youtube, none of them "family friendly."

BoydsOfSummer
05-14-2010, 05:03 PM
Seen the movies and all the shows. Funny as hell. Sunny in Philadelphia is like an American version of it I think in a lot of ways. My Rush fanatic buddy discovered the show because Alex Lifeson was in an episode. We immediately downed the whole series and movies.

Reds
05-19-2010, 04:42 AM
great show. between lehey, and randy, and ricky, julian, bubbles, and cory, and trever, throw in phil, and cyrus, and dennis, and terry, lucy and sarah.. a lot of memorable characters. Ray is my favorite. Credit to the cast and crew of that show, it's remarkably brilliant and made without a huge bankroll (seasons 1-5 esp).

Johnny Footstool
05-19-2010, 10:32 AM
My buddies swear by Trailer Park Boys.

I'll submit Eastbound and Down from HBO last season. I didn't see any of it when it was on the first time around, but it's pretty funny. Plenty of clips on youtube, none of them "family friendly."

"Eastbound and Down" is awesome. Danny McBride is a comic genius. Check out "The Foot Fist Way," too. It's almost as good as "Eastbound."

Razor Shines
05-19-2010, 11:39 AM
"Eastbound and Down" is awesome. Danny McBride is a comic genius. Check out "The Foot Fist Way," too. It's almost as good as "Eastbound."

Yes! The Foot Fist Way is awesome.