PDA

View Full Version : Job Search Help

djc27osu
05-11-2010, 12:04 AM
I graduated from the University of Louisville in December with a degree in Sport Administration. I have been struggling like many on my job search but need something here soon as I have to begin payments on my student loans. I live close to Louisville and wouldn't mind moving I am currently looking in Lville, Lexington, Nashville, Indianapolis, Cincinnati and Columbus. I would like to find something related to my field of study but at this point its not all that important so if anyone knows of anything or has any advice I'd appreciate it. Thank you

Orodle
05-11-2010, 12:31 AM
Maybe not what your looking for but the Army would pay off up to $60,000 of your student loans. Also with a degree you could go in as an officer.

Haha no I'm not a recruiter but I was in the exact situation a few years ago. Now loving the Army.

BuckeyeRed27
05-14-2010, 05:00 PM
What are you doing to look?

I recently was looking for a job and posted my resume on a number of job sites and visted them all at least once a day. You can also set up email alerts. I had no trouble at least getting a few interviews and if you aren't being picky I'm sure you can find something.

NorrisHopper30
05-14-2010, 06:02 PM
teamworkonline.com is good for sports jobs, that's how I just got my internship for the Florence Freedom.