PDA

View Full Version : Coaching Staff appreciation

Zimmers
05-19-2010, 03:33 AM
Look I have bashed Dusty and Jacoby but its time to show them a bit of love. Since the slump there was changes made and have worked out great. Dusty tinkered with the lineup viola hello winning. Time show some love guys. 9 out of 10 and first place.

bounty37h
05-19-2010, 11:18 AM
I'll get in on this, he has taken all the heat when we have lost, so gotta give him some credit for them winning right now too.

sabometrics
05-19-2010, 05:25 PM
What is our record since Dusty called the team meeting after the Padres debacle? 16-5? Say what you want about his decision making on the field but he seems to have at least provided a bit of a motivational spark behind this tear they're on. Have to give the coaching staff some of the credit.

Seņor Rojo
05-19-2010, 07:58 PM
Bryan Price deserves the most praise in my opinion. Yes, the lineup has gotten better offensive production, but let's be honest. The pitching staff is what has propelled this team into first place, particularly the starting rotation.

Mr Larkin
05-19-2010, 08:29 PM
Was not in favor of the Dusty hiring, but I think he is doing a fine job. He doesn't duck the heat when there are problems - as a matter of fact I think he actually tries to draw much of the heat to himself so his players, especially the younger ones, don't feel it as much.

When we are playing this well - offensively and defensiely and on the mound - the top guy has to get some credit. I love cheering for a first place team.

Jack Burton
05-20-2010, 01:06 PM
As far as dusty & jacoby, they should have been fired long ago.

FlyerFanatic
05-20-2010, 01:51 PM
just when dusty seems to have his head on straight, he makes the lineup card out like he did today. just ridiculous. FIRE DUSTY