PDA

View Full Version : The Good Guys

Razor Shines
05-23-2010, 07:14 AM
Did anyone else watch the pilot for this show last week? It stars Colin Hanks and Bradley Whitford. I thought it was pretty good. I like both actors and Matt Nix, who created Burn Notice, is also the creator of this show.

My favorite exchange was: After Whitford vomits all over a crime scene.

Whitford: What? You've never played Good Cop/Sick Cop?

Hanks: No

Whitford: Well you were the good Cop.

YouTube - The Good Guys Promo (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2Ez1qjxh-7k)

Donder
05-23-2010, 08:26 AM
I meant to check this out. Thanks for reminding me about it. The promo said "preview event." Will it be on this week or will there be a break?

It doesn't look like a show I would typically get into, but Bradley Whitford is one of my favorite actors. So I'm going to give it a chance.

Chip R
05-23-2010, 08:42 AM
I meant to check this out. Thanks for reminding me about it. The promo said "preview event." Will it be on this week or will there be a break?

It doesn't look like a show I would typically get into, but Bradley Whitford is one of my favorite actors. So I'm going to give it a chance.

I thought it was pretty good too. Whitford's cheesy mustache was hilarious. They are replaying it on the 31st at 9.

_Sir_Charles_
05-23-2010, 12:27 PM
Nice. Thanks for the heads up. I miss Whitford and the West Wing (probably my all time favorite TV show).

Donder
05-23-2010, 12:31 PM
I thought it was pretty good too. Whitford's cheesy mustache was hilarious. They are replaying it on the 31st at 9.

Cool. Thanks.

TRF
05-24-2010, 04:28 PM
It was pretty good, Whitford playing the drunk that wants to relive the glory of his youth. He's surprisingly good at it.

Raisor
05-24-2010, 09:13 PM
It was pretty good, Whitford playing the drunk that wants to relive the glory of his youth. He's surprisingly good at it.

so he's playing Jim Coombs?

KronoRed
05-24-2010, 10:06 PM
Doesn't look bad, from the same guy who created Burn Notice.

TRF
05-25-2010, 02:04 PM
so he's playing Jim Coombs?

He may be Jim Coombs. in 1000 years when Coombs finally ages.