PDA

View Full Version : Where do you watch the games from?

mattfeet
05-24-2010, 10:12 PM
I know a lot of us are in Cincinnati, but I usually watch games from home. Anyone know of any good sports bars to watch from? I frequent Sammy's in Blue Ash and it'd be cool if we could get a small group of legit Reds fans together. I hate being the ONLY optimistic person watching the game...

-Matt

The Voice of IH
05-24-2010, 10:20 PM
I only have been to Willies in Kenwood, which is not good, no team atmosphere, I have been to Buffalo Wild Wings in Kenwood, usually fun. but I most of the time watch from home as well.

mattfeet
05-24-2010, 10:24 PM
I only have been to Willies in Kenwood, which is not good, no team atmosphere, I have been to Buffalo Wild Wings in Kenwood, usually fun. but I most of the time watch from home as well.

I like BW3's as well, but it's sooooo expensive for the food/drinks you get there, IMO.

Maybe we should start something new. :beerme:

-Matt

The Voice of IH
05-24-2010, 10:34 PM
:beerme:

sorry illegal for me, I am only 18....:D

mattfeet
05-24-2010, 10:40 PM
sorry illegal for me, I am only 18....:D

Haha - No worries, you're still a Reds fan! :) If we get some more people, I think it could be a lot of fun. Im friends with the manager/staff at Sammy's in Blue Ash (corner of Creek/Kenwood) and Im sure they'd like having us all over there.

-Matt

ian_madden
05-25-2010, 10:22 AM
Rafferty's of Florence, KY or West Chester, OH. They have almost 20 tv. They have a 6 pack of TV's that they can combine to create 1 large TV. They have GREAT food and drink specials every day. 2 happy hrs.

from 4-8 pm MON.-FRI. $1.95 well drink and Margaritas
from 8- close $5.00 appetizers.
From 4-close $3.13 22 oz. Draft beers. (bud light, Miller light, Shock Top)

Awesome food, better drink specials.

mattfeet
05-25-2010, 11:40 AM
Wow! Those are good specials!

-Matt