PDA

View Full Version : Has anyone recognized what Arroyo's initials are?

The Voice of IH
05-26-2010, 09:14 PM
B.A.............Just Say'in :cool::D

Kingspoint
05-26-2010, 09:29 PM
No, but I did notice that you go by two initials. ;)

The Voice of IH
05-26-2010, 09:31 PM
No, but I did notice that you go by two initials. ;)

'The Voice of Indian Hill' was so long :)

OSUredsFAN
05-26-2010, 09:33 PM

Richard???

Kingspoint
05-26-2010, 09:36 PM

Just curious. Thanks.

The Voice of IH
05-26-2010, 09:57 PM
Richard???

LOL! no, but maybe a wanna be...

Vottomatic
05-26-2010, 10:20 PM
I grew up in Madeira. I guess I have to hate you now since you were one of our rivals. Hehehe.

Vottomatic
05-26-2010, 10:21 PM
B.A.............Just Say'in :cool::D

I don't get it. But maybe that's my Madeira edumacation.

The Voice of IH
05-26-2010, 10:24 PM
I grew up in Madeira. I guess I have to hate you now since you were one of our rivals. Hehehe.

so far I have met a Mairemont'er, a Wyoming'er, and now a Madeira'er. and all have said that we are rivals... I say that Wyoming and Madeira are Indian Hill rivals, but we can't be everyone's!

The Voice of IH
05-26-2010, 10:24 PM
I don't get it. But maybe that's my Madeira edumacation.

B.A= Bad A**

ian_madden
05-27-2010, 12:23 AM
Everyone knows that the real reds fans live on the river. Either side of the river not up there in the Hills!!!!!:p:

bounty37h
05-27-2010, 09:55 AM
B.A= Bad A**

Oh, thought it was an A-team movie reference :)

Cant Touch This
05-27-2010, 10:53 AM
Add another Madeira Mustang to the group. (many years removed, but still a Mustang!)

Vottomatic
05-27-2010, 01:32 PM
Add another Madeira Mustang to the group. (many years removed, but still a Mustang!)

I graduated in '83. Played on a football team that went to the state playoffs and got crushed in the first game 20-0. We really weren't that good to begin with. We just beat all the right teams and did well in the Harbin Ratings.

Back then we played in the Eastern Hills League, I believe.

Milford, Sycamore, Mariemont, Indian Hill, Deer Park, and I can't remember the others right now. Played against Napolean McCallum when he was at Milford. Also played Carlos Snow in a scrimmage when he was at C.A.P.E.

Ah yes.........good memories.

Cant Touch This
05-27-2010, 03:09 PM
I graduated in '83. Played on a football team that went to the state playoffs and got crushed in the first game 20-0. We really weren't that good to begin with. We just beat all the right teams and did well in the Harbin Ratings.

Back then we played in the Eastern Hills League, I believe.

Milford, Sycamore, Mariemont, Indian Hill, Deer Park, and I can't remember the others right now. Played against Napolean McCallum when he was at Milford. Also played Carlos Snow in a scrimmage when he was at C.A.P.E.

Ah yes.........good memories.

As an '89 graduate, I think I was still at Sellman when Madeira was part of the EHL. I think Glen Este may have been part of that league, and Loveland, too. Then we joined the Cincinnati Hills League with Wyoming, Reading, Mariemont, Indian Hill, Deer Park, Taylor, and Finneytown. I did not play football - but the team was horrid, and I think they won maybe one total game during my four years at MHS. I played baseball for DuBob and we did all right - nothing special like recent teams have accomplished. As I recall, wrestling was the top sport at Madeira during my time there.

brachial pleXUs
05-27-2010, 03:42 PM
Oh, thought it was an A-team movie reference :)

Mohawk>>>cornrows, fool.:cool:

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_OMwzMrz5X98/SKXHNHTYbCI/AAAAAAAAAXw/4I8J781tP9M/s400/mr_t_blue.jpeg

http://www.rightfieldbleachers.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/05/cornrows.jpg

Vottomatic
05-27-2010, 03:47 PM
As an '89 graduate, I think I was still at Sellman when Madeira was part of the EHL. I think Glen Este may have been part of that league, and Loveland, too. Then we joined the Cincinnati Hills League with Wyoming, Reading, Mariemont, Indian Hill, Deer Park, Taylor, and Finneytown. I did not play football - but the team was horrid, and I think they won maybe one total game during my four years at MHS. I played baseball for DuBob and we did all right - nothing special like recent teams have accomplished. As I recall, wrestling was the top sport at Madeira during my time there.

Ah yes........Loveland and Glen Este. I believe you are correct sir!!!

I was lucky. We had pee-wee, panther, and wildcat football leagues that most of our team played together on for years before we started junior high and high school football. We were a small school, but we'd played together so long that we actually were decent enough to compete. Not sure if they have little league football anymore. But it helped us.

Alot of our best players went to Moeller though, since it was right up the road.

The Voice of IH
05-27-2010, 04:10 PM
Ah yes........Loveland and Glen Este. I believe you are correct sir!!!

I was lucky. We had pee-wee, panther, and wildcat football leagues that most of our team played together on for years before we started junior high and high school football. We were a small school, but we'd played together so long that we actually were decent enough to compete. Not sure if they have little league football anymore. But it helped us.

Alot of our best players went to Moeller though, since it was right up the road.

Coach Crosby (Mariemonts head coach for the last bilgilion years) use to poke fun at Coach Siple (Indian Hill's Former Head coach for 16 years) because he installed a youth program at Indian Hill. He said that all he was doing was creating talent for Moller. which some of the best talent did go to Moller, but it also has helped produce the talent that stayed at Indian Hill the past 10 years and created a very solid proud varsity football program.