PDA

View Full Version : Cueto may punch a ticket...

Griffey012
05-27-2010, 08:51 PM
It may be a little premature, but with the way Cueto has been dealing after a rough start he may just punch his ticket to the AS game. Especially if the Reds remain uptop the NL Central. Then they will likely get a couple all-stars.

Cueto should have gotten a ticket to the game last season, hopefully he gets his this season. It has been great to watch him dominate of late, even if it is against the Pirates. No matter who its been against, it has been huge for the team and the staff more importantly.

Here's to Johnny :beerme:

sivman17
05-27-2010, 08:55 PM
I really think Bronson, Cueto, and Leake all have a chance to get in. Obviously all three won't get in, but I think they are all deserving of it. They are playing absolutely lights out. Before tonight's game these three guys are a combined 14-3. They are muy bueno.

The Voice of IH
05-27-2010, 08:57 PM
I really think Bronson, Cueto, and Leake all have a chance to get in. Obviously all three won't get in, but I think they are all deserving of it. They are playing absolutely lights out. Before tonight's game these three guys are a combined 14-3. They are muy bueno.

He deserves it if he is able to keep it up. has been truly....B.A. :p:

BuckWild03
05-28-2010, 01:20 PM

I only see one of the three making it. Would love to see it be Johnny, but can see it going to Leake instead. He seems to garner the most national attention right now.

GIDP
05-28-2010, 02:01 PM
He wont make the game. There are too many guys who will make it off reputation alone, and Charlie Manuel is going to be picking some of the roster.

That means Votto probably wont make it, Phillips wont have a shot, Rolen probably wont either because Manuel will take someone from the East.

Face it guys unless something magical happens we wont have anyone other than Cordero on the roster again.

The Voice of IH
05-28-2010, 02:08 PM
He wont make the game. There are too many guys who will make it off reputation alone, and Charlie Manuel is going to be picking some of the roster.

That means Votto probably wont make it, Phillips wont have a shot, Rolen probably wont either because Manuel will take someone from the East.

Face it guys unless something magical happens we wont have anyone other than Cordero on the roster again.

:explode:

And if the Reds are still in first before the All Star game there will be hell to pay for it.