PDA

View Full Version : Looks like the Reds Are going to have to win to Stay in First ALONE

The Voice of IH
05-28-2010, 02:34 PM
Cards up 5-0 in the first!:bang:

Caveman Techie
05-28-2010, 02:35 PM
Nope, even if they lose they'll still be tied for first tonight.

The Voice of IH
05-28-2010, 02:39 PM
so not in first anymore

but regardless, Cards scored 5 without getting an out

Caveman Techie
05-28-2010, 02:45 PM
Maybe I'm misunderstanding you, but if the Cards go on to win their game, and the Red lose tonight they (Reds) would still be in first place. Tied with the Cards for first.

The Voice of IH
05-28-2010, 02:48 PM
Maybe I'm misunderstanding you, but if the Cards go on to win their game, and the Red lose tonight they (Reds) would still be in first place. Tied with the Cards for first.

Yes, you are correct...What I am trying to say is that since the Reds will be Tied for first, they are no longer be in first, since there is a team that is with them now....

It really should not matter, since they are going to win tonight with the Rook :beerme:

Reds
05-28-2010, 02:51 PM
cubs let carpenter out of a jam in the first. strikeout-throwout with men on and none away :o

GIDP
05-28-2010, 03:02 PM
Yes, you are correct...What I am trying to say is that since the Reds will be Tied for first, they are no longer be in first, since there is a team that is with them now....

It really should not matter, since they are going to win tonight with the Rook :beerme:

WAT

Would the be tied for 2nd? or half place? I dont know what you are trying to say rofl.

The Voice of IH
05-28-2010, 03:07 PM
WAT

Would the be tied for 2nd? or half place? I dont know what you are trying to say rofl.

LOL, it really is not a big deal! :D

Fine, you guys are right, we will be in first. (but not really because we will be tied) the theard should have said.......

"Looks like the Reds Are going to have to win to Stay in First ALONE "

:rolleyes::)

Caveman Techie
05-28-2010, 03:20 PM
Lol, I see what you are saying. It's just to me, tied for first is still first. But you are right it's not going to be an issue since they will win it tonight anyway. :thumbup:

NorrisHopper30
05-28-2010, 03:44 PM
I'm rooting for the Cards since I picked them in my ESPN beat the streak !

lidspinner
05-28-2010, 03:51 PM
I'm rooting for the Cards since I picked them in my ESPN beat the streak !

may you be striken with the stomach flu for a week straight!!!

NorrisHopper30
05-28-2010, 04:01 PM
may you be striken with the stomach flu for a week straight!!!

The Cubs need to cool down too, don't want them to get hot. Let's just hope the Cards lose these next two or at least game 3 so they don't have the big "mo" when we stroll into the S-T-L.

lidspinner
05-28-2010, 06:17 PM
The Cubs need to cool down too, don't want them to get hot. Let's just hope the Cards lose these next two or at least game 3 so they don't have the big "mo" when we stroll into the S-T-L.

I agree...LOL :D

webbbj
05-28-2010, 09:23 PM
i just want to say its exciting to be score board watching and be excited about every single game. its good to go into a game expecting a win no matter who we play or who is pitching.