PDA

View Full Version : 5-28-10 Astros @ Reds (Sam LeCure Debut)

Pages : 1 [2]

Ron Madden
05-28-2010, 10:36 PM
Do you think Sam will get a pie in his face?

CarolinaRedleg
05-28-2010, 10:38 PM
Looks like if San Diego loses, the Reds will have the best record in the NL. Early, I know, but still nice.

Redsfan320
05-28-2010, 10:39 PM
Do yiu think Sam will get a pie in his face?

Yes. Double. Along with a tub full of water. :D

mbgrayson
05-28-2010, 10:40 PM
Do yiu think Sam will get a pie in his face?

He sure did...

VR
05-28-2010, 10:42 PM
Yes. Double. Along with a tub full of water. :D

That was one of the more fantastic pie/ face missions I've seen. Arroyo and CDick go airborne with pies....followed by Gomes with the gatorade dump. Very nice.

Sam has a little Sean Casey about him.

Ron Madden
05-28-2010, 10:46 PM
That was one of the more fantastic pie/ face missions I've seen.

Sam has a little Sean Casey about him.

That's true.

Sam will remember this night for the rest of his life.

GOYA
05-28-2010, 11:02 PM
Watching Lincoln pitch makes my shoulder hurt. He is so obviously not physically sound. I guess it's a matter of biding time until a starter in Louisville is brought up to Cincy's pen. Or maybe Del Rosario again.

forfreelin04
05-28-2010, 11:15 PM
Watching Lincoln pitch makes my shoulder hurt. He is so obviously not physically sound. I guess it's a matter of biding time until a starter in Louisville is brought up to Cincy's pen. Or maybe Del Rosario again.

Taking nothing away from this fantastic season thus far, it is obvious to me that Lincoln is either done or injured. Guys that throw hammer curveballs like he does typically don't stay healthy for long. Problem with lincoln is if he's not getting the curve over he is easily hit. His mechanics are too herky jerky to control the fastball and when it does get over it is meat. Best thing the reds can do is eat the rest of his deal and bring up someone with a better deviation of return.

redsmetz
05-28-2010, 11:22 PM
Oh my goodness, I don't know if I've ever been to two games back to back that were so much fun. What a blast.

My wife made a sign that said "Helias Class of '74 Welcomes Sam LeCure" and we went down to the lower level at the end of an inning, but he was in the dugout before we could get to the front. Jonny Gomes saw though.

Again, though, this team is an awful lot of fun.

durl
05-29-2010, 12:04 AM
Baker has a box of toothpicks ready to use on Lincoln after the game.

Sharpened ones?

cincrazy
05-29-2010, 12:39 AM
Best record in the NL! Padres fall to the Nationals 5-3 :D.