PDA

View Full Version : Channelsurfing.net

FutureRedsGM
05-29-2010, 11:14 PM
I know a lot of posters use this site tobwatch reds games and I see that they have tonights ufc fight available. My question is, is it legal to view these things from this site?

Degenerate39
05-29-2010, 11:23 PM
I know a lot of posters use this site tobwatch reds games and I see that they have tonights ufc fight available. My question is, is it legal to view these things from this site?

I read some where it's legal to stream the videos but it's illegal to download them onto your computer.

dougdirt
05-29-2010, 11:27 PM
It can't be legal to stream them (as far as the person actually placing it on the internet). It violates copyright law. With that said, no one is going to come knocking on your door if you are watching it.

Homer Bailey
05-30-2010, 01:49 PM
You can watch games on channel surfing? I didn't think it worked for MLB. I use it for WVU games.

savafan
05-30-2010, 02:10 PM
You can watch games on channel surfing? I didn't think it worked for MLB. I use it for WVU games.

I can't figure out how this site works, do you have to download the software?

DirtyBaker
05-30-2010, 02:24 PM
In my history (I don't get cable and exclusively watch sports through streaming), MLB is pretty gung-ho about eliminating professional baseball streams when they pop up. College is a different story.

Caveat Emperor
05-30-2010, 04:55 PM
Please don't talk about or discuss ways to circumvent MLB rules regarding video content. The only legal way to watch MLB video on the internet is to pay for a subscription to MLB.tv.