PDA

View Full Version : Reds 4th on ESPN Power Rankings

redram
06-02-2010, 01:02 AM
Wow, who would have thought this. Glad to see Votto back and man Rolen is on FIRE. This is fun fun fun this year. This team is special and will only get better IMO.

FlyerFanatic
06-02-2010, 01:06 AM
love seeing votto not miss a beat. that is good news

Mr Larkin
06-02-2010, 09:36 AM
Has the makings of a magical year. The best news is that this team is not built for just this year, but for years to come.

Ænima
06-02-2010, 09:57 AM
This team is for real. They are obviously riding a high right now but their level of play and passion is outstanding.

I can't wait to get back to the ballpark. :beerme:

ian_madden
06-02-2010, 12:42 PM
Well we are playing on ESPN this week,:rolleyes: I'm sure that has something to do with it. I agree that we are playing great baseball, but are we really the 4th best team in baseball? Our bullpen is very shaky as of late. But our offense :cool:is cruising right now.

GO REDS!!!!!!

GIDP
06-02-2010, 12:51 PM
Well we are playing on ESPN this week,:rolleyes: I'm sure that has something to do with it. I agree that we are playing great baseball, but are we really the 4th best team in baseball? Our bullpen is very shaky as of late. But our offense :cool:is cruising right now.

GO REDS!!!!!!

at the time they came out the reds had the 2nd best record in baseball.

defender
06-02-2010, 01:16 PM
here is the link

http://espn.go.com/mlb/powerrankings

5DOLLAR-BLEACHERBUM
06-02-2010, 03:35 PM
Reds came in at #6 on the mlb network prime nine. Funny thing though that STL was at number five. I understand that they look good on paper but the rational for STL being ahead was that just because you are ahead now doesn't mean you will be ahead later. Seems like a very ignorant justification being that the prime nine is updated weekly.