PDA

View Full Version : what reds players have you meet?

shan12stones
06-06-2010, 12:38 AM
i meet former reds barry larkin,sean casey,austin kerns and aaron boone.i have meet most every current red but Enerio Del Rosario,Logan Ondrusek and Francisco Cordero.yes the rest of the 2010 reds i have meet.

TheOnlyRedsFan
06-06-2010, 02:30 AM
My goodness. The list is a lengthy one. I would have to sit down and think back once I get off work or something.

Vottomatic
06-06-2010, 02:46 AM
I haven't "meet" any of the current team. :confused:

TheOnlyRedsFan
06-06-2010, 02:52 AM
I have a few pictures up on my facebook of me and Jay Bruce and several others at RedsFest a few years ago. I have quite a few autograph books of tons of current and former Reds players.

Vottomatic
06-06-2010, 02:55 AM
I've only "meet" Barry Larkin.

I saw Concepcion, Franco, Chris Hammond all at the Waterfront Restaurant years and years ago.

A friend of mine own's a hair salon, and his wife works there. Votto came in his rookie season for a haircut. She's been in love ever since. :D

Reds
06-06-2010, 07:22 AM
One time I met George Grande and asked him for a sig, and everyone in the parking garage at Riverfront was like "whos this guy?", I just shouted "he hosted the first sportscenter!" and everyone ran over.

arkimadee
06-06-2010, 10:04 AM
I "meet" Dave Miley, Marty, Ryan Freel, and Jon Allen one year at the Caravan.. Haha they were all nice but meeting Marty and getting his autograph was a dream come true.

TylerScottDavis
06-06-2010, 10:29 AM
Got to shake Herm Winningham's hand when I was 8 or 9. My Dad made me attempt to call him Mr. Winningham, which I can only imagine I failed miserably at. He wasn't a star or anything, but it's been 20 years and I'll still never forget it.