PDA

View Full Version : Club Home seat question

Girado
06-06-2010, 07:35 PM
I wanted to ask all you Red's fans if you know when the Fox Sports Ohio Champions Club place opens for these Club Home seats. I've got tickets to see us play the Giants tomorrow. I've never been to these type of seats before and I've already called GABP, however, nobody was home.

Thanks in advance, just need to know as soon as possible.

TheOnlyRedsFan
06-06-2010, 07:38 PM
If I recall the area you are asking about, they should open when the gates open.

chettt
06-06-2010, 08:21 PM
I split a season ticket in this section. The only ones allowed to enter early are anyone with season tickets. If your tickets are from a season ticket holder - you can enter 30 minutes before the gates open. You can only go to the section around the Reds' dugout. You can't go to the other sections until the gates open. I will be at tomorrow's game, too. I will be in the Club section, but not in the seats that is part of the season tickets. I purchased these through Rosie Reds. Now, talk about a deal. Join Rosie Reds!!! - 25 Bucks. Then, you have the opportunity to purchase the Opening Day package (Opening Day, Civil Rights Game & Hall of Fame Induction Game). They are upper deck seat, but you're in the ballpark for Opening Day. Two seats for the 3 games is $114. Then, there are 12 other games where you can purchase tickets in any section for a reduced price. I purchased tickets for June 7th & Aug 9th.

ian_madden
06-06-2010, 10:02 PM
My lovely girlfriend is a Rosie Red. We are very pleased with the ticket situation.

brm7675
06-07-2010, 11:41 AM
We use to sit in this area at least once or twice on our trips over from Indy, but then they went and made the changes and just about doubled the ticket price, so no more sitting there. Really sad they had to take away another area for general joe fan who can't afford $80-90 for a ticket to a game.:thumbdown