PDA

View Full Version : Diagnosing Rhodes' foot pain

malcontent
06-08-2010, 01:08 AM
Arthur doesn't know what's wrong, and the Reds apparently don't have or can't find a physician competent enough to diagnose and treat it.

So in the interest of saving Rhodes' arm before he injures it compensating, I think RedsZone should give it a go.

I'm guessing gout. Colchicine should do the trick.

nemesis
06-08-2010, 01:10 AM
Deep inner bone bruise. No outward visual markings... Had one personally and they couldn't find it for months. Foot took almost a year to heal. Had the same kinda stiff limp.

malcontent
06-08-2010, 02:09 AM
Deep inner bone bruise. No outward visual markings... Had one personally and they couldn't find it for months. Foot took almost a year to heal. Had the same kinda stiff limp.
How did it happen?

Vottomatic
06-08-2010, 08:32 AM
I think he kicked somebody or something with it. But he's been kicking a$$ all season, so that might be how he hurt it. :D

nemesis
06-08-2010, 01:02 PM
How did it happen?

As weird as it sounds. No one knows. I am a big time cardio guy to keep in shape and they think it was just an impact of my foot hitting the treadmill the wrong way. Took a couple days to come to light. Felt like an itch at first then stiffness then limping around in pain. I thought it was broke or a tendon. It was just a Bruise. It took not running for 4 months to heal.

bounty37h
06-08-2010, 04:13 PM
Has it been stated as foot problem for sure?, it looks like he has been favoring his hip to me...

bounty37h
06-09-2010, 11:46 AM
Guess its foot, jsut read that.