PDA

View Full Version : Reds on MLB Network today

arkimadee
06-23-2010, 01:06 PM
Just incase you all didn't know, the Reds vs A's game will be carried on MLB Network today as a matinee special.

Go Redlegs

1990REDS
06-23-2010, 01:23 PM
Just incase you all didn't know, the Reds vs A's game will be carried on MLB Network today as a matinee special.

Go Redlegs

Will it be on FSN today?

Reds
06-23-2010, 01:27 PM
Don't think either FSN Ohio or Comcast Oakland is carrying the game. but the mlb showing is still subject to blackout. not sure what that means for local fans...

arkimadee
06-23-2010, 01:29 PM
If it's like past matinee games this year, the game will not be carried on fsn but you can watch it on mlb network . They don't blackout the games that are not on fsn ohio

Reds
06-23-2010, 01:49 PM
After further investigation it appears the game is scheduled to be shown in the Oakland and Cincinnati markets. So that's good news if you're local and you want to watch the game.

The Voice of IH
06-23-2010, 01:51 PM
Good news I saw this thread...for some reason I did not relaize that the game was going to be played early :confused:

THANK YOU!

1990REDS
06-23-2010, 02:49 PM
Just checked out FSN Ohio's web site and it says that Saturdays game will also not be televised.

HalMorrisRules
06-23-2010, 05:27 PM
Anyone have any answers why MLB Network switched an Ohio (Dayton) market to the Royals/Natinals game?

mmt1552
06-23-2010, 05:34 PM
Anyone have any answers why MLB Network switched an Ohio (Dayton) market to the Royals/Natinals game?

Thats weird. I'm in the Dayton area and the Reds game is still on...

1990REDS
06-23-2010, 05:35 PM

im sure its because they want to shove strausberg down your throat.

Hey Meat
06-23-2010, 05:55 PM
im sure its because they want to shove strausberg down your throat.

I am tired of the hype. Strasburg is winning against terrible teams. Mike Leake is 5-1/ 6-1 with an era in the 2s on a good team. If they put Strasburg in the All-Star game I might just lose it. Sorry for venting, I'm just pissed because I had a rare opportunity to watch the Reds on something other than a computer. I guess I need to invest in a ROKU.

BEETTLEBUG
06-23-2010, 05:58 PM
I'm in West Carrollton near Dayton Mall was getting Reds game on MLB Network now getting Nats/KC game SAD

Chip R
06-23-2010, 05:59 PM
I'm in West Carrollton near Dayton Mall was getting Reds game on MLB Network now getting Nats/KC game SAD

It may be on one of the alternate MLB Network channels. 214 on DirecTv.

Vottomatic
06-23-2010, 06:16 PM
I am tired of the hype. Strasburg is winning against terrible teams. Mike Leake is 5-1/ 6-1 with an era in the 2s on a good team. If they put Strasburg in the All-Star game I might just lose it. Sorry for venting, I'm just pissed because I had a rare opportunity to watch the Reds on something other than a computer. I guess I need to invest in a ROKU.

Yahoo's title today about Strasburg:

Stephen Strasburg faces the Royals today, his fourth consecutive start against a weak lineup.

Made me laugh.

sabometrics
06-23-2010, 06:21 PM

Amen!

bgwilly31
06-23-2010, 06:53 PM
Hamilton fairfield area got switched to nationals game as well. !

:thumbdown

TC81190
06-23-2010, 08:58 PM
Absolute garbage move by MLB Network today to show that kind of coverage bias. Feeding the hype machine rather than actually play the scheduled game today. What an absolute joke.

I'm going to see if I can contact the Network somehow to share my opinion with them. I want to let them know if they keep pulling that move, they will lose me as a viewer, and I assume I won't be alone.

HalMorrisRules
06-23-2010, 11:18 PM

Yes, I found it much later on 214, which I didnt know existed until today.

Secondly, how did you post in the sundeck?

gilpdawg
06-24-2010, 08:01 AM
Yes, I found it much later on 214, which I didnt know existed until today.

Secondly, how did you post in the sundeck?
Because he's an admin.

BEETTLEBUG
06-24-2010, 08:22 AM

That is where i was watching it at then OH !!! Stratsberg is pitching go to that game he is more important than Reds. Done

Driver62
06-24-2010, 11:08 AM

I live about 10 miles north of you in NW Dayton and I got the entire Reds game.

LetsGoReds11
06-24-2010, 09:43 PM
I Live Down In Jackson Mississippi and Voiced My Opinion About The Reds Oakland Game On MLB Network as well. I Was watching the first 2 innings of the Reds game and then all of sudden it was turned to the Strasburg/Royals Game. Since the game was being displayed on the MLB Network, Extra Innings did not carry the game. It was very frustrating as I could care less what Strasburg does much less who wins a Nationals Royals Game. I called up MLB Netword to voice my opinion and frustration, and the lady said that MLB Network has the approval to change games at anytime. I was not happy b/c since being down in Jackson I Don't Get to Watch To Many Reds Games