PDA

View Full Version : Reds/Phillies Wednesday afternoon game on MLB network

Reds Fanatic
06-29-2010, 10:14 PM
Tomorrow afternoon's game is going to be televised on MLB network at 12:30 ET.

macro
06-30-2010, 12:02 AM
Thanks for the heads-up! I wouldn't have known otherwise.

cumberlandreds
06-30-2010, 07:50 AM
Thanks! My DVR is set. :)

I was looking at their schedule and the Reds will be on the MLB Network July 8 and 10 also.

macro
06-30-2010, 10:19 AM
Someone help me out here...

If the game is being shown on FSN Cincinnati, it gets blacked out on MLBN for those of us who have FSN Cincinnati as our local FSN, right? And if it's NOT being shown on FSN Cincinnati, we get to see it. Is that correct?

I seem to recall a game one time where it wasn't on FSN Cincinnati, but will still blacked out for me on MLBN. But then earlier this year, the Braves Disaster game WAS on MLBN for me.

:confused:

HeatherC1212
06-30-2010, 11:20 AM
The game today is not on FSN Ohio at all this afternoon. It's radio only locally so you should be able to see it on MLB Network.

Unassisted
06-30-2010, 11:44 AM
Thanks for the heads up. I don't have EI or .TV this year, so my opportunities to see the Reds are rare. :cool:

reds1869
06-30-2010, 11:56 AM
Someone help me out here...

If the game is being shown on FSN Cincinnati, it gets blacked out on MLBN for those of us who have FSN Cincinnati as our local FSN, right? And if it's NOT being shown on FSN Cincinnati, we get to see it. Is that correct?

I seem to recall a game one time where it wasn't on FSN Cincinnati, but will still blacked out for me on MLBN. But then earlier this year, the Braves Disaster game WAS on MLBN for me.

:confused:

It all has to do with whether or not FSN Ohio purchased the rights to that game. They didn't purchase most of the home day games this year hence the ability to watch on MLBN. Reading MLB's blackout rules is more maddening than reading a bill in congress.