PDA

View Full Version : Lville starter 6/30?

bounty37h
06-30-2010, 03:06 PM
Hi guys-
I have tix for tonights game, was excited to see Wood, anyone know who will start tonight now?

camisadelgolf
06-30-2010, 03:19 PM
Hi guys-
I have tix for tonights game, was excited to see Wood, anyone know who will start tonight now?
Ben Jukich.

bounty37h
06-30-2010, 03:23 PM
^Thanks.

muddie
06-30-2010, 03:32 PM
Hannigan caught last night. I would like to see Denove get the start tonight. Hellickson is the starting pitcher for the Bulls tonight and he is a good one. Last year he started opposite Travis Wood in the IL playoffs when we were there.

bounty37h
06-30-2010, 03:54 PM
Hope the rain holds out. I couldnt believe it last night, we havent had rain at my house in almost a month, then a downpour all night-told my wife figures, have tix to my first game this season tomorrow, and Wood will prob be called up too if it isnt rained out.

Kingspoint
06-30-2010, 04:04 PM
Hi guys-

Your thread title says Louisville starter for 6/30, but you say you have tickets for tomorrow night's game. Today's the 30th. Do you have tickets for July 1st?

camisadelgolf
06-30-2010, 04:42 PM
Yeah, it's confusing. In one post, it's for tonight's game, and in his last post, it's for tomorrow night's game. Tonight's starter is Ben Jukich. Tomorrow's starter is scheduled to be Matt Maloney, but we might see him moved back to let Sam LeCure pitch on his regular day.

muddie
06-30-2010, 05:23 PM
You guys are making this a lot more confusing than it has to be. It makes sense to me.

I had planned on meeting up with bounty37h but probably will miss the game altogether because my route to the game is shut down because of a bomb threat on I-40, some garbage about a person with a suspicious bag near one of the bridges and miles of back up at my exit to the park. Probably some guy with a 24 oz. PBR in a bag. We have two tickets for tonights game. This sux.

GOYA
06-30-2010, 06:52 PM
a 24 oz. PBR in a bag. We have two tickets for tonights game.

Still a WMD. ;)

OesterPoster
07-01-2010, 10:44 AM
Klinker just Tweeted the following:

mattklinker
Will start for the Louisville Bats on Friday; easy ride from Raleigh to Durham - that worked out very nicely. about 1 hour ago via web

muddie
07-01-2010, 10:50 AM
Klinker just Tweeted the following:

mattklinker
Will start for the Louisville Bats on Friday; easy ride from Raleigh to Durham - that worked out very nicely. about 1 hour ago via web

Appreciate the heads up. My wife and I have tix for that one. Seeing Klinker in Durham will be awesome.

bounty37h
07-01-2010, 12:38 PM
Your thread title says Louisville starter for 6/30, but you say you have tickets for tomorrow night's game. Today's the 30th. Do you have tickets for July 1st?

Huh? I think you misread something?

bounty37h
07-01-2010, 12:41 PM
Yeah, it's confusing. In one post, it's for tonight's game, and in his last post, it's for tomorrow night's game. Tonight's starter is Ben Jukich. Tomorrow's starter is scheduled to be Matt Maloney, but we might see him moved back to let Sam LeCure pitch on his regular day.

I am confused what you guys are saying, my thread here says tonight and 6/30, both one and the same?

bounty37h
07-01-2010, 12:43 PM
Appreciate the heads up. My wife and I have tix for that one. Seeing Klinker in Durham will be awesome.

Enjoy the game Muddie! My wife and I had a blast last night, sorry the bomb made you all miss it, seemed like it got a lot of people, as not many out there. Will post pics in a another thread in few minutes.