PDA

View Full Version : Tickets (6) For Sale: 7-31 Game vs. Braves

RedRoser
06-30-2010, 06:08 PM
I have six tickets I'd like to sale for the Saturday, July 31st game vs. the Braves. Tickets are Infield Box, Section 127, JJ Seats 9 thru 14. Looking for face value as my family is unable to attend due to another commitment. When we bought the tickets, this was going to be a 7:05 night game, but Fox switched it to a 4:10 day game and we are therefore unable to go! :thumbdown

Looking for face value, which is $42.00 per ticket x 6 tickets = $252.00

Wanted to list them here to see if there was any interest before taking them to ebay or craigslist.

---'Roser

pedro
06-30-2010, 07:25 PM
I have six tickets I'd like to sale for the Saturday, July 31st game vs. the Braves. Tickets are Infield Box, Section 127, JJ Seats 9 thru 14. Looking for face value as my family is unable to attend due to another commitment. When we bought the tickets, this was going to be a 7:05 night game, but Fox switched it to a 4:10 day game and we are therefore unable to go! :thumbdown

Looking for face value, which is $42.00 per ticket x 6 tickets = $252.00

Wanted to list them here to see if there was any interest before taking them to ebay or craigslist.

---'Roser

If you do have to sell them Stubhub.com not a bad way to go either.

RedRoser
07-01-2010, 05:26 PM
If you do have to sell them Stubhub.com not a bad way to go either.

Thanks, pedro! Listed them on stubhub yesterday evening and they sold about five hours later! I appreciate the tip! Had never used stubhub before!:D

pedro
07-01-2010, 07:51 PM
That's great RedRoser.

It really a good place to buy tickets for games and concerts too. Lots of times tickets can be had for way below face value. I got tickets for the Reds games in Seattle at about half face value.