PDA

View Full Version : Biggest road trip of the year..what is success?

George Foster
07-01-2010, 01:48 AM
This is what you have to consider. Wood will pitch 3 times(if he stays in the rotation), Harrang will pitch twice in this 11 game road trip. I say if we go 5-6 it is a VERY, VERY successful road tip.

If we go 6-5, or 7-4, we are well on our way to winning this devision...mark it down. We just can't go 2-9, or 3-8.

The Cardinals play 10 games in this stretch. 4 at home against the Brewers, then on the road for 3 against the Rockies, then 3 at houston. Not exactly that hard. They should go 6-4.

We play 4 games in Phily and they will be looking for revenge.

We will know buy the All-Star break what we have. Up till now it's been kindergarden....now it's time for real school. We will find out.

Mr Larkin
07-01-2010, 08:09 PM
6 wins would be great, but with the way the Cubs are playing we could take three or four from them. To get three from NY and Philly would not be impossible. I think 7 games is quite possible, especially after today's quality win.

Fullboat
07-01-2010, 08:14 PM
The Stros swept the Cards last time they played...just saying

Mr Larkin
07-01-2010, 08:17 PM
The Stros swept the Cards last time they played...just saying

That's true. The Cards are not necessarily going to win 6 out of their next ten. Even the StL Birds stumble at times.

Vottomatic
07-01-2010, 08:33 PM
Cards have been underachieving big time. Or maybe they're just overrated.

I say 6 wins. Most of them against the Cubs.

Griffey012
07-01-2010, 09:26 PM
As long as we aren't more than a 1.5 games out after it's done I would say it's a success. I expect much more from this team, but with our past history this would be a big opportunity to tank. Way to start it off with a victory boys!

The Voice of IH
07-01-2010, 09:30 PM
Cards have been underachieving big time. Or maybe they're just overrated.

I say 6 wins. Most of them against the Cubs.

like 4 of them :)
I really like this team, it is one of the BEST team in the Majors, and it makes me giddy saying that because it is true. I think 8 wins now is very possible.