PDA

View Full Version : Cordero isn't only getting owned on the field

BringDownMugabe
07-10-2010, 07:14 PM
...He's getting owned off it too.

YouTube - Wheaties FUEL: Albert Pujols - Prepare to Win Commercial (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nwwbrvaJFSg)

Seriously, why would Cordero agree to this? You know he's not doing it for money...unless he's as bad with his finances as he is with his pitches.

BigPoppa
07-10-2010, 10:02 PM
Art imitates life

abish1572
07-11-2010, 02:30 AM
...He's getting owned off it too.

YouTube - Wheaties FUEL: Albert Pujols - Prepare to Win Commercial (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nwwbrvaJFSg)

Seriously, why would Cordero agree to this? You know he's not doing it for money...unless he's as bad with his finances as he is with his pitches.

i agree witchu on this

malcontent
07-11-2010, 08:53 AM
This is fully unacceptable, IMO.

They need to have a talk with him...something along the line of priorities.

He's already sticking it to the Reds performance-wise, what exactly was he thinking?

sabometrics
07-11-2010, 09:01 AM
Kind of late to be angry about this, even though there's no reason to be angry. A player can whatever he wants w/endorsements, commercials, etc as far as I'm concerned.

It is funny though that he would subject himself to this type of commercial deal.

Vottomatic
07-11-2010, 09:13 AM
How do you know it's Cordero? I don't think you can tell.

CRedsLarkin11
07-11-2010, 09:51 AM
It's much clearer when you watch it on television. It's obviously him but I don't see the big deal here. This commercial has been out for a while now and he probably filmed it before or early in the season. I actually think the commercial is kinda cool. Even if it is Pujols.

Griffey012
07-11-2010, 01:03 PM
This is fully unacceptable, IMO.

They need to have a talk with him...something along the line of priorities.

He's already sticking it to the Reds performance-wise, what exactly was he thinking?

This was probably done in the off-season. What's the big deal with getting a little extra pay.