PDA

View Full Version : USA Baseball

bounty37h
07-14-2010, 03:21 PM
I have had some good USA Baseball talk on here the last few years, have gotten good info on who to watch, keep an eye on. I am going to the games this weekend, roster just announced, anyone got any good thoughts on any of thee guys?
http://web.usabaseball.com/teams/index.jsp?team=2491

11larkin11
07-14-2010, 04:49 PM
Just off the top of my head, I believe Gerrit Cole was a highly touted prospect out of HS, and Alex Dickerson was far and away the best offensive player in the Big Ten last year. The only time a large load of scouts was at a Big Ten game was if it was Wimmers vs. Dickerson.

13 in hall
07-15-2010, 06:56 AM
As far as I know which isn't much goes as such.

Randon #44 3B he is the big bat should be the first pick in next years draft which is loaded. So he shall be an Oriole. they compare him to David Wright which is good we no want him in Pittsburgh. Darn just heard the kid fractured his ankle hope it's not career
threatening!!

Bradley Jr. Tons of speed looked real good in College World Series think Dennard Span from what I have read on the kid.

Cole starting pitcher may go in top three next year sure am glad he told the Yankees no and went to UCLA.

Sonny Gray another top 5 talent with real good stuff only knock is he's under 6 foot tall
Great baseball name though.

Noe Ramirez can be a bit of an enigma real top flight talent can dominate but at times and look pedestrian at oyher times.

Nick Ramirez big time closer at Fullerton but as good as he is on the mound a better hitter. Has tremedous power not always consistant reminds people of Adrian Gonzales that kind of power.

Matt Barnes P. is said to hve top of the rotation stuff.

George Springer OF is said to be an explosive athelete with legit power.

That is all I got

bounty37h
07-15-2010, 09:36 AM
^Thanks guys, thats good info to have! I am looking forward to the games, I love the USA baseball series, seeing the stards before they are stars, the other countries culture behind the game, small crowds, no dora explorer and other kids stuff, etc.

dougdirt
07-15-2010, 12:26 PM
Well, you won't see Anthony Rendon, who absolutely destroyed his ankle yesterday. He broke it in multiple places and was carted off the field.