PDA

View Full Version : sellout wednesday?

realistic
07-17-2010, 11:18 PM
making the trip up for wed/thur games. i NEVER get tickets before i go, always at the gate for any sporting event but im worried about this one since there will be 6-7 of us going and the 2 pitching matchups

any opinions on best way to get tickets?

anyone have a hookup or a deal feel free to PM me

NorrisHopper30
07-17-2010, 11:23 PM
I'd buy tickets asap, especially since it's going to be on ESPN I think a lot of people will now go because it might be blacked out.

realistic
07-17-2010, 11:24 PM
argh, good point about the blackout

davereds24
07-17-2010, 11:41 PM
The game will still be on FSN on Wednesday in Cincy. I would highly doubt it's a sellout since it's a weekday and there's no giveaway. I was at the game tonight and bought 2 tix to Wednesday in the $5 section. If they still have those now there are a ton of tix left. If you want a specific seat like moondeck I'd buy ahead.

Thursday is a day game, no way that sells out, just get those tickets when you are at the game Wednesday.

NatiRedGals
07-17-2010, 11:43 PM
Lets hope the MLB website is wrong then says Livian Hernandaz for Wednesday . and i am sure i have missed spelled that name but hey lol

davereds24
07-17-2010, 11:48 PM
Lets hope the MLB website is wrong then says Livian Hernandaz for Wednesday . and i am sure i have missed spelled that name but hey lol

He pitched today, so he'd be due for Thursday against Volquez.

couch_manager
07-18-2010, 12:06 AM
He pitched today, so he'd be due for Thursday against Volquez.

He pitched Friday which means he's due to start on Wednesday. That's why ESPN picked up the game.

Eric the Red
07-18-2010, 12:09 AM
I stood in the Advance Ticket line tonight for tickets to the July 31st Braves game and everyone around me in line were getting tickets for the Wednesday night Arroyo/Strasburg showdown.

davereds24
07-18-2010, 12:10 AM
He pitched Friday which means he's due to start on Wednesday. That's why ESPN picked up the game.

They said Hernandez, he pitched tonight and will go Thursday. Everyone knows Stras is going Wednesday.

Girevik
07-19-2010, 12:16 PM
Hopefully there will be tickets available tonight when I go to order. I'm only looking for $7 bleacher seats, so I think I'll be okay.