PDA

View Full Version : Chasing Reds October ticket plan

redsmetz
07-21-2010, 05:39 PM
Just noticed this on the Reds Facebook page. It sounds like a good deal, although I don't have the cash to put out for it, nor the ability to go to so many games, but it's good to see the club getting creative with goosing the attendance.

http://cincinnati.reds.mlb.com/cin/ticketing/chasing_october.jsp

dougdirt
07-21-2010, 05:43 PM
Great deal. Wish I had the cash for it.

nemesis
07-21-2010, 05:48 PM
That is.

I used to have Bengals Season Tickets as a company right off. I am pretty sure I could do Reds tickets the same. So if the Reds do make October how much more would I have to pay for the playoff tickets...?

SirFelixCat
07-21-2010, 06:23 PM
If I lived in Cincy, I'd find a way to make this happen. $276 and 9 months to pay the remaining balance? How can you not steal from Peter and give to Paul (the Reds) in this case? I'd find a way, wow. Awesome deal, imo.

Cyclone792
07-21-2010, 07:13 PM
That is.

I used to have Bengals Season Tickets as a company right off. I am pretty sure I could do Reds tickets the same. So if the Reds do make October how much more would I have to pay for the playoff tickets...?

Based on the prices from 2006, assuming some price increases and also accounting for the fact that the NL will have four possible home games, you're probably looking at around $1,000-1,200 per seat for playoff tickets. The World Series tickets alone will probably be $800-900 for the four games ($200+ each game).

steig
07-22-2010, 09:46 PM
I would consider it if it included a guaranteed option to purchase Reds playoff and potential World Series tickets this year, should we be so lucky.

johngalt
07-23-2010, 01:45 AM
I would consider it if it included a guaranteed option to purchase Reds playoff and potential World Series tickets this year, should we be so lucky.

It does.

TeamBoone
07-23-2010, 05:55 PM
I saw someone at the park Sunday wearing a t-shirt that said Hunting for Reds October... anyone know where one might buy one? I loved it.