PDA

View Full Version : Hello Guys

cinreds21
07-24-2010, 07:14 PM
Hey guys, I'm new here. I have been looking for a Reds forum. I'm on a couple others but none that are solely Reds. Anyway, I live near the Double-A team (Mudcats) and I have all-access to the team (Clubhouse, players, manager) so I think I could be a big asset to this forum. I'm really good friends with all the players and staff so I'll be able to report stuff, most of the time before anyone else knows (call up, send downs, releases, ect)

So anyway, just wanted to say hi and introduce myself here.

Redsfan320
07-24-2010, 07:23 PM
Welcome to the, board, you've made an excellent choice! Are you someone with the media or something??

cinreds21
07-24-2010, 07:27 PM
Welcome to the, board, you've made an excellent choice! Are you someone with the media or something??

No sir, I just have strong family ties with the Mudcats. I have been around since they started in 91. Before the Reds, the Mudcats were with the Marlins for 6 years so I was "in" with all of them, knowing everyone from the players to the GM.

I'm not quite as "in" with the Reds (as it's only the second year) as I am the Marlins but I know the players and can text DB at any time and find out info on the Mudcats (like if they are on the road and something happened)

Redsfan320
07-24-2010, 11:03 PM
cool

SirFelixCat
07-25-2010, 01:03 AM
Good deal and welcome aboard!

nicoledc109
07-29-2010, 05:52 AM
Hello ! I am a new member.
My name is Nicole and I like to say thanks to the site owner for this great site and all the members of this forum for sharing good and useful
information to all people. I found this forum quite informative as well interested, it is really great!