PDA

View Full Version : I know..

rolenmvp
07-29-2010, 07:37 AM
some are bickering about whether or not we should make the right move or not, but let me tell you this...just enjoy the season, it's been a fun ride and I hope it keeps up but why worry about something you have no control over, we seem did't have a problem in milwaukee except for the first night. this team is really good and yes a extra reliever or another bat could be needed but please let WALT do his JOB!!! he is a great GM and will do what's best for this team, I am just going to watch this season and enjoy it because I haven't seen a winning season in quite a while, it's actually fun getting up every morning and seeing the standings like they are, soo relax!!

Hondo
07-29-2010, 08:11 AM
some are bickering about whether or not we should make the right move or not, but let me tell you this...just enjoy the season, it's been a fun ride and I hope it keeps up but why worry about something you have no control over, we seem did't have a problem in milwaukee except for the first night. this team is really good and yes a extra reliever or another bat could be needed but please let WALT do his JOB!!! he is a great GM and will do what's best for this team, I am just going to watch this season and enjoy it because I haven't seen a winning season in quite a while, it's actually fun getting up every morning and seeing the standings like they are, soo relax!!

Shouldn't this be in the like, "Therapy" section of Redszone...

Like... The point of this board is to "talk" about the Reds. So your basically saying lets stop talking about what, where, when, why, etc...

And just Enjoy?

Well for one.

I see...

I know...

The Texas Rangers see the postseason. They Improved. And they are Bankrupt. Yet.. they still went and made some deals... To "Improve"

The Philadelphia Phillies see the postseason. They are trying to Improve by any means necessary.

The Anaheim Angels see they might make the postseason and are making a couple deals to Improve...

The Cincinnati Reds see they might make the postseason, and have signed 2 pitchers that once pitched in the same organization as the Reds current General Manager used to work for...

I think what people here want is some notion from the Front Office that they will do anything they can to Improve this teams chances of not only making the Post Season but going far far far in the Postseason...

So forgive me if I want them to to get an ACE pitcher, a Right Handed Power Hitter, and a Heat throwing Set up guy...

I want to win. I want the Reds to win.

markymark69
07-29-2010, 08:27 AM

I'm with you. I've had a lot of same sentiments in the past. Most do not tend to agree however.

barehead
07-29-2010, 08:40 AM
I'm with you too,

Magdal
07-29-2010, 08:50 AM
at this point the team has a 50-50 chance to win the Central....a 50-50 chance to win the Wild Card. To me that means a 75% to make the playoffs.

jfleur87
07-29-2010, 10:41 AM
at this point the team has a 50-50 chance to win the Central....a 50-50 chance to win the Wild Card. To me that means a 75% to make the playoffs.

I like your logic