PDA

View Full Version : I'm going to be really..

rolenmvp
07-31-2010, 11:43 AM
disappointed in walt jocketty if the deadline comes and their is no deals. other teams are doing things to improve themselves for the playoffs, take the padres for instance, they are working really hard to make themselves better and honestly what is bruce and stubbs going to do for us? heck I'd rather have dickerson. the point being is this...if walt jocketty sits back and does nothing what will he do with the callups and the calldowns?

I'm not trying to be rude or mean or anything. I am the biggest red's fan this side of the country but when you need holes filled and you don't do them then, it could be bad. how are we going to trust cordero this whole season? how are we going to sit there and watch stubbs strikeout constantly on a daily basis? or how are we just going to let heisey sit on the bench while bruce is being awful at the plate or how janish sits the bench and dusty won't play him, alot of options you can do but I will be disappointed at the deadline this afternoon if moves are not made because it's uncalled for, this team needs improvement in the bullpen and bat and walt has yet to do nothing.

Carin4Narron
07-31-2010, 12:33 PM
Who do you want? Oswalt and Lee are gone. Nobody worth a darn is left to trade for.

lidspinner
07-31-2010, 12:53 PM
I think he is saying if the deadline passes, and no moves are made, then Dusty darn well better be making some moves in the lineup that include Jay, Drew, Chris, and Chris.....2 Chris's in, 2 K leaders out.

GIDP
07-31-2010, 12:55 PM
I want anyone who can play defense in LF. Reds wont play heisey there for some weird reason which tells me they are more than happy with Gomes and his 2 step range.

rolenmvp
07-31-2010, 01:28 PM
gomes is not the answer at left-field, I understand his power but you can't keep striking out with our 5 through 8 hitters and expect to win games, walt needs to do something about this.

FlyerFanatic
07-31-2010, 01:47 PM
i'll take any type of bullpen help.

Texas Pete
07-31-2010, 03:41 PM
I know the deadline is close to passing, but I'd still really to like to see a deal done for Brandon Lyon or Matt Lindstrom.

After seeing what the Astros got for Berkman and Oswalt, I think the Reds could could get either at a reasonable price.