PDA

View Full Version : I would like to Thank the Redlegs...

mrherd05
08-01-2010, 09:49 AM
Every Spring, as I leave Marshall's Annual Green and White football scrimmage, all I ask the Reds to do is to please, please keep me interested until August 1. Shortly after August 1st, players report for the first practices of the college football season.

Here is a great big shout out and thank you to the Redlegs for providing me with a spectacular summer. I have missed very few outs, very few innings, and I want to tthank you for that.

But now, now, I am going to get gready. You have given me no reason in the past couple decades to watch much after August 1. I want more. I want a run at the division. I want a playoff run, and finally, I want a damn World Series Title.

SHow the guts that so many fans have doubted you have. You dont need any new additions, sure you have struggles at times, but the fact remains...you are half game out of first, and ready to take the Wild Card if that doesnt pan out.

Time to bury the Cardinals, I am so sick of those pieces of crap.

LETS GO REDS, LETS GO HERD, LETS GO REDS, LETS GO HERD

Thanks Guys,

WHOSE GOT A HERD ON!!!!

IVE GOT A HERD ON!!!!

WE ARE...THE REDS...WE ARE..THE REDS..

Being a Marshall alum and fan, I will allow the Reds to borrow the We Are Chant that we borrowed off of Penn State.

Fon Duc Tow
08-01-2010, 04:20 PM
http://geeksofdoom.com/GoD/img/2009/09/2009-09-01-beavis_and_butthead.png

"did he just say "herd-on?"

arkimadee
08-01-2010, 04:23 PM
Doc Holliday will bring a conference USA title this year

knoonan991
08-01-2010, 04:26 PM
Being an Ohio student, I don't think it would be humanly possible to agree with any part of the Marshall portion of your statement, but I'll have to say cheers to the rest of what you're saying.:beerme:

Hey we're 4-0-1 in series since the ASB!

will5979
08-01-2010, 05:11 PM
LETS GO REDS, LETS GO HERD, LETS GO REDS, LETS GO HERD

Thanks Guys,

WHOSE GOT A HERD ON!!!!

IVE GOT A HERD ON!!!!

WE ARE...THE REDS...WE ARE..THE REDS..

Come September a rowdy bunch of Mountaineers are going to silence that gay herd on chant you guys have!

But hey the important thing to agree upon is GO REDS! I pick the Reds over any of my teams anyday!

bounty37h
08-02-2010, 11:15 AM
Soooo, what do you do once Marshall starts playing though, wait for basketball season?