PDA

View Full Version : tonights game screams butt whoooooping

brm7675
08-02-2010, 05:31 PM
We are coming off an incredible 3 game series vs. Hotlanta taking 2 of the three in front of the largest weekend series crowd in GABP history. We now "travel' to Pittsburg to take on one of the top 5 worse teams in MLB. Votto is out due to a wrist issue, we have Cairo batting in the 3 spot and can't get no run support T. Wood on the mound. Why is this setting up to be a game the Reds get their butts wooped? I don't feel good about tonight's game...:confused:

bshall2105
08-02-2010, 05:33 PM
Why make 2 threads about tonights game? There is a game thread already created today.

Reds
08-02-2010, 05:36 PM
Ah, as long as we don't let the top of their lineup beat us we should be fine. I'd like to think we have a better defense/offense than Pittsburgh and as long as we play our game we should be in the game/winning it.

Kingspoint
08-02-2010, 05:38 PM
The REDS are on the road and as a result are underdogs in this game.

If you think the REDS could win, you could have gotten a run-and-a-half last night if you had placed your bet. Don't know what it is now. (I would think with Cairo batting 3rd, you might be able to get 2 runs, or at least you can still get the run-and-a-half.)

The over/under is 8 runs, and 90%+ are taking the under, and that was before people knew that Votto wasn't playing.

Just checked and now you have to give Pittsburgh a run-and-a-half. Should have placed the bet last night.