PDA

View Full Version : Reds on TV in Bloomington, IN

TC81190
08-06-2010, 07:50 PM
I'm moving there for school next week and I was wondering if any of the carriers have FSN Ohio or something that I can watch the Reds on. I have AT&T cable, so I'm not sure what they carry.

nineworldseries
08-07-2010, 11:36 PM
I know that all Reds games are shown on FSN Indiana in Indianapolis, so I assume Bloomington would be the same.

Donder
08-08-2010, 12:42 AM
I know that all Reds games are shown on FSN Indiana in Indianapolis, so I assume Bloomington would be the same.

It's not all Reds games, but it's somewhere between half and two-thirds. Yeah, FSN Indiana is your best bet.

IndyRedsFan
08-08-2010, 03:52 AM
I'm moving there for school next week and I was wondering if any of the carriers have FSN Ohio or something that I can watch the Reds on. I have AT&T cable, so I'm not sure what they carry.

I'm in Indy on AT&T U-Verse and get every game on FSN Ohio. The only games that FSN Ohio does not cover is the occasional day game during the week.

I can't speak to FSN Indiana and what they show if you you do not get FSN Ohio.

jhc2010
08-09-2010, 12:42 PM
FSN Indiana shows 95 of the 150 games that FSOhio produces.

The complete schedule can be found by clicking the link below.
http://cincinnatiredlegs.files.wordpress.com/2010/03/2010-fsi-schedule1.pdf

They will televise only the Tuesday game vs. St. Louis.

LetsGoReds11
08-09-2010, 12:48 PM
If you want the best sports coverage and channels....The only Way To Go is DIRECTV...people always wondering why they don't get certain channels and how to get these channels....Directv Fixes alot of those headaches..cable can't match the sports Directv carries....Just a heads-up with guys not gettn certain channels

Southpaw
08-09-2010, 01:03 PM

I live in Bloomington and all the games are on FSN-Ohio, channel 661 on DirecTV.

arkimadee
08-09-2010, 01:11 PM
If you want the best sports coverage and channels....The only Way To Go is DIRECTV...people always wondering why they don't get certain channels and how to get these channels....Directv Fixes alot of those headaches..cable can't match the sports Directv carries....Just a heads-up with guys not gettn certain channels
how much is directv paying you? that sounds like a commercial. i have dish network and don't have mlb network so i'd say go with directv. Dish also does not show all the reds games in hd. That being said, i really don't care about the hd thing and Dish has cheaper packages so i don't really want to change. If i could start my life over again i'd go with directv though

Mush
08-09-2010, 03:03 PM
I'm 40 miles NW of Bloomington and get Fox Sports OH (also get FSMW and the one out of Chicago).

So can often watch the Reds followed by the end of the Cards game. Works out well.

Just check your providers to see who carries FSOH in Bloomington. You should be able to get it and the games won't be blocked.

BRM13
08-09-2010, 10:38 PM

Excellent choice! :beerme:

CincyReds2003
08-09-2010, 10:46 PM
I'm in Indy on AT&T U-Verse and get every game on FSN Ohio. The only games that FSN Ohio does not cover is the occasional day game during the week.

I can't speak to FSN Indiana and what they show if you you do not get FSN Ohio.

I live in Fishers and have UVerse as well..The only experience I've dealt with FSN Indiana, is at work and most Reds games are televised unless it conflicts with the Indiana Fever.