PDA

View Full Version : Cueto Suspension! *Count on it*

bgwilly31
08-10-2010, 11:51 PM
So i just watched post game and apparently Jason Larue's face is mangled by a cueto Kicks to the face.

On top of that carpenter has cleet marks on his back.

Thats pretty much a no doubter. Way to go cueto.

whats your guesses at how long>?

2-3 weeks minimum?

Krawhitham
08-11-2010, 12:00 AM
So i just watched post game and apparently Jason Larue's face is mangled by a cueto Kicks to the face.

On top of that carpenter has cleet marks on his back.

Thats pretty much a no doubter. Way to go cueto.

whats your guesses at how long>?

2-3 weeks minimum?

face looks fine in this video

http://mlb.mlb.com/video/play.jsp?content_id=10819835&query=%26game_pk%3D265499

end of video, he is seen yelling to suck his manhood

trush44
08-11-2010, 12:05 AM
You can't suspend Cueto...it's not like he blatantly kicked LaRue. The pile drove him to the backstop and he had no choice.

redsfan_12
08-11-2010, 12:06 AM
Cueto was kicking them off because he was basically in the 1st row in the diamond seats. He was the starting pitcher, what do you want him to do, turn around and bend over?!??

Krawhitham
08-11-2010, 12:07 AM
If he does not get suspended the Cards will ***** and moan the rest of the season

GIDP
08-11-2010, 12:12 AM
6 games max. Guys get less for throwing at another players head. I doubt he gets more than what equates to a 1 game suspension.

bgwilly31
08-11-2010, 12:13 AM
You can't suspend Cueto...it's not like he blatantly kicked LaRue. The pile drove him to the backstop and he had no choice.

Cueto was kicking them off because he was basically in the 1st row in the diamond seats. He was the starting pitcher, what do you want him to do, turn around and bend over?!??

guys lets face it.

Cueto acted like a complete tard.

Nobody else was throwing punches. Nobody else was doing anything.

They pile drived him>? Are you kidding me. Re-watch the video.

His own teammates forced him into the net. Cueto just threw cheap shot kicks at the guys. Dumb dumb dumb.

Nobody from the cards pile drived Cueto into the net. :rolleyes:

GIDP
08-11-2010, 12:13 AM
If he does not get suspended the Cards will ***** and moan the rest of the season

I think its safe to say this will happen no matter what.

ThornWithin81
08-11-2010, 12:38 AM

The Cardinals will ***** and moan for the rest of the season regardless of what happens.

It is simply what they do.

RedsFanInBama
08-11-2010, 01:08 AM
He will get suspended and IMO he deserves to. You just don't go off kicking people with your spikes like that. Real pansy move by Johnny IMO.

cokesooner
08-11-2010, 01:11 AM
I'm in the Cueto was pushed up against the netting camp. He can't just let the weight of 20 guys fall on top of him.

redsfan_12
08-11-2010, 01:13 AM
I dont think he did anything wrong. Im biased with our guys, but if he was wrong, Id be the 1st to say it. I just dont think he did anything. A starting pitcher doesnt want to get hurt like that.

RedsFanInBama
08-11-2010, 01:14 AM
How was he going to get hurt? Nobody was throwing any punches.

GIDP
08-11-2010, 01:16 AM
If Jason Larue didnt fall down every time another ball player was around him he wouldnt be getting kicked in the face.

rimshot!

Seriously though I'd be surprised if he gets much more than a 5 game suspension.

redsfan_12
08-11-2010, 01:17 AM
How was he going to get hurt? Nobody was throwing any punches.

By getting pushed and bent up against the brick behind homeplate

GIDP
08-11-2010, 01:18 AM
Heat of the battle stuff. If guys dont get huge suspensions for throwing at guys heads Cueto wont get one for kicking in the middle of a pile up.

redsfan_12
08-11-2010, 01:19 AM
Heat of the battle stuff. If guys dont get huge suspensions for throwing at guys heads Cueto wont get one for kicking in the middle of a pile up.

agreed.

Reds
08-11-2010, 01:25 AM
No blood? Well than this really shouldn't even be a topic.

redsfan_12
08-11-2010, 01:27 AM
per fay: The Cardinals said LaRue may have a concussion.

“He could have done some real damage (on LaRue), he got him in the side of his eye, he got him in his nose, he got him in his face. Totally unprofessional. Unbelievable. I’ve never seen anything like that. He got kicked square in the side of the face with spikes. C’mon, give me a break.”

Carpenter said the Cardinals weren’t expecting a brawl.

“No. Not at all,” he said. “We came to the baseball field to play a game and try to win a baseball game. . . It just got out of control real quick … I just know I turned around and I got Cueto kicking me in the back with his spikes. Super unprofessional. I don’t know where he learned how to fight.”

What a tool Carpenter is. Like they really werent going to retaliate. What bs

GIDP
08-11-2010, 01:29 AM
Ive only been in a few fights in my life, and I will say most people who say something along the lines of "I didnt do anything" generally know exactly what they did.

bshall2105
08-11-2010, 01:30 AM
per fay: The Cardinals said LaRue may have a concussion.

“He could have done some real damage (on LaRue), he got him in the side of his eye, he got him in his nose, he got him in his face. Totally unprofessional. Unbelievable. I’ve never seen anything like that. He got kicked square in the side of the face with spikes. C’mon, give me a break.”

Carpenter said the Cardinals weren’t expecting a brawl.

“No. Not at all,” he said. “We came to the baseball field to play a game and try to win a baseball game. . . It just got out of control real quick … I just know I turned around and I got Cueto kicking me in the back with his spikes. Super unprofessional. I don’t know where he learned how to fight.”

What a tool Carpenter is. Like they really werent going to retaliate. What bs

They're freaking drama queens. They would say LaRue got cancer from being kicked in the head if it cost Cueto more games.

08-11-2010, 01:32 AM
Cueto will get suspended, but he really only was reacting to the situation. Doesn't matter, you can't start kicking in a crowd without getting suspended, no matter you're intentions.

The real issue is whether or not Carpenter gets suspended. He came off the bench and purposefully escalated a fight that was calming down. That should be a bigger no no than what Cueto did. I am not sure Bud Selig has the cajones to do it though.

Road Pop
08-11-2010, 01:34 AM
Carpenter is a punk. I can't believe he said Rolen was trying to help him. Rolen was going for his throat. If he didn't go after Dusty, the rest wouldn't have happened.

And wasn't it LaRue who tried to spike Phillips a couple years ago while trying to break up a double play? LaRue was nowhere near the bag and should have been ejected.

Rijo's Ghost
08-11-2010, 01:35 AM
Cueto was the only one to throw a punch or kick. He kicked another player in the back with his baseball spikes. He's getting at least 10 games. And I wouldn't be surprised if everyone else only got fines.

GIDP
08-11-2010, 01:37 AM
Carpenter is a punk. I can't believe he said Rolen was trying to help him. Rolen was going for his throat. If he didn't go after Dusty, the rest wouldn't have happened.

And wasn't it LaRue who tried to spike Phillips a couple years ago while trying to break up a double play? LaRue was nowhere near the bag and should have been ejected.

Yea there is a history here for sure. It goes all teh way back to when Pujols and Phillips had words about Pujols running straight through the bag on a double play and not sliding.

Phillips said he would throw it through him next time, and Pujols said he would put him into left field.

Toss in a ton of comments from the Cardinals trashing the Reds and you get Phillips comments.

Road Pop
08-11-2010, 01:54 AM
Yea there is a history here for sure. It goes all teh way back to when Pujols and Phillips had words about Pujols running straight through the bag on a double play and not sliding.

Phillips said he would throw it through him next time, and Pujols said he would put him into left field.

Toss in a ton of comments from the Cardinals trashing the Reds and you get Phillips comments.

Man, I forgot about Pujols not sliding. I'll hear it from three local friends tomorrow that are Cardinal fans. I need better friends..... :D

bshall2105
08-11-2010, 03:29 AM
If Cueto gets suspended is it like him being on the DL for 10 days without pay, or do we have to play a man short?

GIDP
08-11-2010, 03:29 AM
If Cueto gets suspended is it like him being on the DL for 10 days without pay, or do we have to play a man short?

just like the DL.

swaisuc
08-11-2010, 08:58 AM
Token suspension of 5 games IMO. Will push his start back 1 day.

CySeymour
08-11-2010, 09:20 AM
just like the DL.

Actually no, you can't fill that spot I believe

sivman17
08-11-2010, 09:25 AM
6 games max. Guys get less for throwing at another players head. I doubt he gets more than what equates to a 1 game suspension.

I agree with this. I was thinking 5 or 6 games, so he'll miss one start.

redhat
08-11-2010, 10:38 AM
Do you have any evidence to back up this poor excuse?

It's very simple. Phillips hates the Cards because they're winners. He is a talented player who has never been to the playoffs, and he sees the Cards as the main obstacle to him getting there in 2010. A guy in his situation should hate the Cards. I understand and expect that. And if that was all he'd said, there would have been no problem.

But directing juvenile insults and name-calling at an entire team? Fans do that. Professional ballplayers don't.

As for Cueto...via Bernie Miklasz (http://www.stltoday.com/sports/columns/bernie-miklasz/article_0b189910-29da-5088-8539-17a18615fba2.html):

...an adult athlete kicking during a fight, instead of squaring up like a man? Is that the best Cueto can do? Wow.

Brandon Phillips may have a word for that.

bgwilly31
08-11-2010, 11:00 AM
Man some of you guys are in denial.

he was getting pushed BY HIS OWN TEAM MATES up into a net.

A net people. He was in no danger. He was trying to squeeze in so he could get his cheap shot kicks in.

he's an idiot. he was the only one on either team to do anything violent.

And rolen was not going for Carpenters throat. They stood right next to each other talking after the whole thing calmed down.

Cueto is screwed.

bshall2105
08-11-2010, 11:11 AM
Man some of you guys are in denial.

he was getting pushed BY HIS OWN TEAM MATES up into a net.

A net people. He was in no danger. He was trying to squeeze in so he could get his cheap shot kicks in.

he's an idiot. he was the only one on either team to do anything violent.

And rolen was not going for Carpenters throat. They stood right next to each other talking after the whole thing calmed down.

Cueto is screwed.

Jason LaRue left the Reds years ago. He was the one going after Cueto.

roby
08-11-2010, 11:22 AM
[QUOTE=redhat;2202986] Quote:
...an adult athlete kicking during a fight, instead of squaring up like a man? Is that the best Cueto can do? Wow.

Hey! Chuck Norris kicks people!!! :thumbup:

bgwilly31
08-11-2010, 11:29 AM
Jason LaRue left the Reds years ago. He was the one going after Cueto.

:rolleyes::rolleyes:

redhat
08-11-2010, 11:41 AM
Hey! Chuck Norris kicks people!!!
Yes he does. But Chuck Norris is an a$$hole.

Krawhitham
08-11-2010, 12:11 PM
A net people. He was in no danger.

and a brick wall below the net

markymark69
08-11-2010, 12:14 PM

Yeah, it looked to me there wasn't whole alot he could do and if he's telling the truth and he was initially trying to play peacemaker and then he's pushed back, he was just trying to keep from getting badly injured.

That being said, he still probably gets suspended.

KOBasinger
08-11-2010, 12:21 PM

Is this guy serious? How was Cueto supposed to square up being in the position he was in?

GIDP
08-11-2010, 12:27 PM
Do you have any evidence to back up this poor excuse?

It's very simple. Phillips hates the Cards because they're winners. He is a talented player who has never been to the playoffs, and he sees the Cards as the main obstacle to him getting there in 2010. A guy in his situation should hate the Cards. I understand and expect that. And if that was all he'd said, there would have been no problem.

But directing juvenile insults and name-calling at an entire team? Fans do that. Professional ballplayers don't.

As for Cueto...via Bernie Miklasz (http://www.stltoday.com/sports/columns/bernie-miklasz/article_0b189910-29da-5088-8539-17a18615fba2.html):

You may be able to troll the cardinal board you came from but you arent going to troll me.

kentjett
08-11-2010, 01:11 PM
You have to anticipate a punch if there is any type of pushing going on. If anybody pushes me than a punch is going to follow quickly after. It's called self defense. Carpenter will get the biggest suspension followed by Cueto, Rolen & Larue.

Kiss the Baby00
08-11-2010, 01:11 PM
you ppl complaining about cueto kicking are pansies. Have you ever been in a fight? there are no rules. use what you have to use. Ive never been in a fight where i wasnt trying to hurt the other person badly. Anything goes in a fight.

sivman17
08-11-2010, 01:15 PM
I would prefer Cueto kicks people in a fight rather than risk breaking his hand on a connected punch.

bounty37h
08-11-2010, 02:26 PM

and if he does get suspended the Cards will ***** and moan the rest of the season.

redhat
08-11-2010, 02:57 PM
You may be able to troll the cardinal board you came from...
If you've been paying attention, you'd know that I didn't participate in the game threads the previous two nights. I stayed out of them because I didn't want to associate myself with the juvenile Cards fans in those threads.

Do you think that anyone that isn't a Reds fan is automatically a troll?

... but you arent going to troll me.
Funny. If you really meant that, you wouldn't have responded at all.

markymark69
08-11-2010, 02:59 PM
and if he does get suspended the Cards will ***** and moan the rest of the season.

Bingo.

stevekun
08-11-2010, 03:12 PM
They showed Larue today and he had no cuts to the face

FlyerFanatic
08-11-2010, 03:13 PM

watch it, thats masked profanity. might get an infraction

PhatHead
08-11-2010, 04:01 PM
According to this article http://cincinnati.reds.mlb.com/news/article.jsp?ymd=20100811&content_id=13317938&vkey=news_cin&fext=.jsp&c_id=cin LaRue sustained a concussion from the kicks and couldn't play on Wednesday. Would you put it passed LaRussa to exaggerate LaRue's injury in an attempt to influence Cueto's possibly suspension time?

Road Pop
08-11-2010, 04:06 PM
According to this article http://cincinnati.reds.mlb.com/news/article.jsp?ymd=20100811&content_id=13317938&vkey=news_cin&fext=.jsp&c_id=cin LaRue sustained a concussion from the kicks and couldn't play on Wednesday. Would you put it passed LaRussa to exaggerate LaRue's injury in an attempt to influence Cueto's possibly suspension time?

First thing I though last night was LaRussa playing it up for a longer suspension. :thumbdown

Vottomatic
08-11-2010, 04:08 PM
I'm disappointed in Cueto. He was in perfect position to take out several Cards with season ending injuries and he failed to do so. Kicking? That's it? Come on Johnny. :D

redlegs2370
08-11-2010, 04:24 PM
How many games will Carpenter get for his remarks? If Cueto is indeed suspended (he shouldn't be) then they need to suspend Carpenter for escalating the entire thing with his remarks. I hope the truth comes out what Carpenter said because I have a feeling if it would really come out he could be suspended for a good while. MLB suspended Rocker for 28 games and then cut it in half. Something needs to be done.

Rijo's Ghost
08-11-2010, 04:27 PM
How many games will Carpenter get for his remarks? If Cueto is indeed suspended (he shouldn't be) then they need to suspend Carpenter for escalating the entire thing with his remarks. I hope the truth comes out what Carpenter said because I have a feeling if it would really come out he could be suspended for a good while. MLB suspended Rocker for 28 games and then cut it in half. Something needs to be done.

I'm guessing you're hinting that he used a racial slur, and that is just stupid.

schmidty622
08-11-2010, 04:34 PM
I'm guessing you're hinting that he used a racial slur, and that is just stupid.

Why?

The reaction of every Red on the field after Carpenter said what he had to say to Dusty leads me to believe that it was something pretty bad and not your normal run of the mill profanities.

Razzle
08-11-2010, 04:40 PM
Why?

The reaction of every Red on the field after Carpenter said what he had to say to Dusty leads me to believe that it was something pretty bad and not your normal run of the mill profanities.

If it were a racial slur it would've likely leaked by now. He probably threw some profanities as he walked towards Baker and that set it off. Likely nothing to see there.

Rijo's Ghost
08-11-2010, 04:40 PM
Why?

So it's racism?

If it was something like that we would know by now. Dusty would have immediately told the media, the umpire, who was right there and heard everything would have tossed Carpenter immediately. The fight wouldn't have calmed down after 20 seconds.

Hinting that Carpenter used a racial slur to start everything is as ignorant and irresponsible as claiming that Phillips started everything by using a slur against Molina.

A simple **** you Dusty or you're a piece of **** Dusty would illicit the same reaction.

Just because one guy is white and the other is black does not mean that there was racism involved.

schmidty622
08-11-2010, 04:43 PM
Dusty and Larussa were clearly using the same language at each other and right in each others faces too. Carpenter yells something from 10 feet away and the entire Reds team collectively turns to go after him?

I'm not buying that it was just regular profanity.

bounty37h
08-11-2010, 04:44 PM
I do think the racism card isnt likely here and shouldnt be played without any support, but Dusty did say you cant just watch video and know what was going down, things were said and bet that plays a role in the punishment as much as the fighting itself....at least it better if it caused all this. If BPhils going to be blamed for saying something to start it, they need to be held accountable for what they said that really started it all if thats the case.

Rijo's Ghost
08-11-2010, 05:00 PM
Dusty and Larussa were clearly using the same language at each other and right in each others faces too. Carpenter yells something from 10 feet away and the entire Reds team collectively turns to go after him?

It's called defending your manager. It's fine for managers to argue amongst themselves, but when a player interjects it's crossing a line. I doubt the words had anything to do with it.

schmidty622
08-11-2010, 05:05 PM
Go read both Dusty and Rolen's quotes. There is more to it than what you saw.

Out of all the noise why would the umpire immediately turn and point right to Carpenter when he was trying to separate the two groups.

Something just doesn't jive.

texasdave
08-11-2010, 05:06 PM
It's called defending your manager. It's fine for managers to argue amongst themselves, but when a player interjects it's crossing a line. I doubt the words had anything to do with it.

I have never heard of this unwritten rule but let's just say that it does exist.
Then isn't reasonable to assume that Carpenter knew of it? You could see in the video he was hanging around dying to say something to Dusty. He reignited a fire that was on the verge of being extinguished. If Cueto gets 10 days, Carpenter gets five.

knoonan991
08-11-2010, 05:08 PM

Bingo!

Carpenter clearly was the cause of the second push.

10xWSChamps
08-11-2010, 05:11 PM
Go read both Dusty and Rolen's quotes. There is more to it than what you saw.

Out of all the noise why would the umpire immediately turn and point right to Carpenter when he was trying to separate the two groups.

Something just doesn't jive.

If you assume Carpenter was throwing racial slurs around then I'll assume Dusty made death threats and Brandon Phillips threatened to send terrorists to Busch Stadium.

Yup, the logic is pretty sound for all three.

schmidty622
08-11-2010, 05:12 PM
I'm not assuming Carpenter was using racial slurs. I am assuming he hurled something more than the standard expletive Dusty's way.

10xWSChamps
08-11-2010, 05:15 PM
I'm not assuming Carpenter was using racial slurs. I am assuming he hurled something more than the standard expletive Dusty's way.

Ok, so what do you mean by that then?

Dusty has a reputation for being a hothead. I'm not saying anything is his fault but it shouldn't be shocking to anyone that Dusty would be really mad in a situation like that. It would have been very surprising if he remained calm IMO

GIDP
08-11-2010, 05:16 PM
Dusty Baker clearly over reacted to a professional ball players classy comments.

10xWSChamps
08-11-2010, 05:18 PM
Dusty Baker clearly over reacted to a professional ball players classy comments.

That goes both ways

The Cardinals clearly over reacted to a professional ball player's classy comments.

schmidty622
08-11-2010, 05:18 PM

Dusty has a reputation for being a hothead. I'm not saying anything is his fault but it shouldn't be shocking to anyone that Dusty would be really mad in a situation like that. It would have been very surprising if he remained calm IMO

I'm not concerned with how Dusty reacted.

It is the reaction of the umpire and nearly every other Red on the field once Carpenter made his statement to Dusty that tells me it is more than just an expletive.

Rijo's Ghost
08-11-2010, 05:20 PM
I have never heard of this unwritten rule but let's just say that it does exist.
Then isn't reasonable to assume that Carpenter knew of it? You could see in the video he was hanging around dying to say something to Dusty. He reignited a fire that was on the verge of being extinguished. If Cueto gets 10 days, Carpenter gets five.

Cueto gets suspended for 10 games for kicking 2 players causing one of them to get stitches and Carpenter should get 5 for running his mouth? By that logic Phillips should get 5 games as well for running his mouth too.

And yes, it is just an unwritten rule. Baker was barking at Oquendo and TLR got pissed and told him not to talk to his coaches, but to him.

The only realistic action is for everyone to get fines and Cueto to get suspended. Running your mouth is one thing, violence is another.

schmidty622
08-11-2010, 05:21 PM
Cueto gets suspended for 10 games for kicking 2 players causing one of them to get stitches and Carpenter should get 5 for running his mouth? By that logic Phillips should get 5 games as well for running his mouth too.

And yes, it is just an unwritten rule. Baker was barking at Oquendo and TLR got pissed and told him not to talk to his coaches, but to him.

The only realistic action is for everyone to get fines and Cueto to get suspended. Running your mouth is one thing, violence is another.

And he very well may.

10xWSChamps
08-11-2010, 05:21 PM
I'm not concerned with how Dusty reacted.

It is the reaction of the umpire and nearly every other Red on the field once Carpenter made his statement to Dusty that tells me it is more than just an expletive.

You didn't answer my first question though, what do you mean when you say that what Carpenter said was 'more than just an expletive'?

I am glad to know that you aren't calling Carpenter a racist at least, that would be utterly ridiculous with zero proof. But what else is left?

schmidty622
08-11-2010, 05:25 PM
You didn't answer my first question though, what do you mean when you say that what Carpenter said was 'more than just an expletive'?

I am glad to know that you aren't calling Carpenter a racist at least, that would be utterly ridiculous with zero proof. But what else is left?

I dunno, maybe he said something about sweat bands or toothpicks?

Just because there is evidence that Carpenter yelled something particularly harsh to Dusty doesn't mean I have to know what it is.

Rijo's Ghost
08-11-2010, 05:48 PM
I dunno, maybe he said something about sweat bands or toothpicks?

Just because there is evidence that Carpenter yelled something particularly harsh to Dusty doesn't mean I have to know what it is.

You've been implying that used a racial slur.

schmidty622
08-11-2010, 05:51 PM
You've been implying that used a racial slur.

Show me where I said this.

bagz
08-11-2010, 05:52 PM

He's the BIGGEST PUNK IN BASEBALL!! His new name is CarPUNKer!!!! Rolen was going to beat the crap out of him. The whole thing got out of hand because of him instigating(did I spell that right:D) a fracus that was dying down.

Vottomatic
08-11-2010, 06:04 PM

Dusty's a hothead?

You are so clueless. He's the exact opposite.

This is all the Cardinals fault. If Molina shuts his trap, Phillips doesn't have to stand up to him. If Carpenter shuts his trap halfway through it all, Rolen doesn't have to stand up to him and Cueto doesn't get crushed against the wall and have to kick his way free.

Larue and Lapussa are the biggest babies in the world. Larue probably went into the clubhouse and did a Jim Carrey in Liar Liar and slammed his face and body all over the bathroom to kick his own arse. The Cardinals and Lapussa do anything for sympathy, which is characteristic of true babies.

If I lived in St. Louis, I'd be embarrassed to be a fan of that group of pathetic whiners and crybabies. They are a joke, plain and simple.

Rijo's Ghost
08-11-2010, 06:07 PM
lol

If Brandon Phillips doesn't call everyone on the team a *****, none of this happens.

HarlieChustle
08-11-2010, 06:18 PM
They are a joke, plain and simple.

If they are a joke and we just got swept by them, whats that make us?

Vottomatic
08-11-2010, 06:19 PM
If they are a joke and we just got swept by them, whats that make us?

Winning has nothing to do with them being a joke. It's the way they carry themselves.

lukethedrifter
08-11-2010, 06:22 PM
Implying that Carpenter screamed racial slurs is incredibly low. Dusty claimed fracas pt 2 was caused by Oquendo not Carp throwing N bombs.

Wow.

HarlieChustle
08-11-2010, 06:24 PM
Winning has nothing to do with them being a joke. It's the way they carry themselves.

Not sure about you but Id rather be a Joke and win than a loser.

Vottomatic
08-11-2010, 06:33 PM

I wouldn't.

I guess you'd sell out too. Do 'Roids, cheat, do whatever it takes. Doesn't matter how you win apparently, to you. Nice. :rolleyes:

They can win, and still be losers. Which they are.

AintlifeGrande
08-11-2010, 06:35 PM

So integrity never come's in to play.

HarlieChustle
08-11-2010, 06:39 PM
So integrity never come's in to play.

Where did integrity come into play?

Vottomatic
08-11-2010, 06:40 PM
Where did integrity come into play?

Another Cards troll. Gee, what's new. :rolleyes:

HarlieChustle
08-11-2010, 06:42 PM
Another Cards troll. Gee, what's new. :rolleyes:

Not trolling.. just asking. But it sounds like you cant answer the question so you must resort to petty name calling.

Vottomatic
08-11-2010, 06:55 PM
.....tell the female dogs that if they hadn't started the brawl, that Larue wouldn't have gotten hurt.

Cueto did what he had to do to survive, being pinned against the wall.

Larussa is making a mountain out of a molehill as usual. I'm sure when he gets a paper cut he has to take the day off too. What a wuss. :rolleyes:

Vottomatic
08-11-2010, 06:58 PM
Not trolling.. just asking. But it sounds like you cant answer the question so you must resort to petty name calling.

You didn't ask me. You asked "ain't life grande".

I guess dimentia is setting in for you. Sorry to hear that.

A troll isn't namecalling. It's labeling someone a troublemaker. Which is pretty dead on.

PujolsMVP
08-11-2010, 06:59 PM
.....tell the female dogs that if they hadn't started the brawl, that Larue wouldn't have gotten hurt.

Larussa is making a mountain out of a molehill as usual. I'm sure when he gets a paper cut he has to take the day off too. What a wuss. :rolleyes:

I believe it was Brandon Phillips who started the brawl by making stupid comments and then giving a friendly tap as if nothing was ever said. There's no mole hill here. Carpenter was pinned against the wall too and he didn't kick with metal cleats to get out. Cueto should be suspended for a minimum of five games and most likely will be. He's lucky he didn't get a fastball to his ear!

bshall2105
08-11-2010, 07:00 PM

Phillips was the guy that started it. There is no way to dispute that. Carpenter then escelated it though.

Vottomatic
08-11-2010, 07:01 PM
I believe it was Brandon Phillips who started the brawl by making stupid comments and then giving a friendly tap as if nothing was ever said. There's no mole hill here. Carpenter was pinned against the wall too and he didn't kick with metal cleats to get out. Cueto should be suspended for a minimum of five games and most likely will be. He's lucky he didn't get a fastball to his ear!

That's ridiculous. You must be Larussa's kid with the lame way you think.

Molina started it. Carpenter fueled it on.

Reds were only defending themselves from the baby thugs.

bshall2105
08-11-2010, 07:01 PM

LaRue should be out for 20 games if that's the logic you're going to use. If he doesn't go after Cueto he would not have a fake concussion and a small cut.

Vottomatic
08-11-2010, 07:03 PM
Phillips was the guy that started it. There is no way to dispute that. Carpenter then escelated it though.

Phillips didn't start anything. He had his back to Molina and taking warm up swings. Molina was jawing at him and Phillips turned around and then took off his helmet. COMPLETELY MOLINA'S FAULT.

You people are amazingly clueless and total Cards homers. I got the game taped and have watched it atleast a dozen times. But keep fooling yourselves and live in a dreamworld. That's what you seem to do best.

:rolleyes:

Defacto
08-11-2010, 07:04 PM
That's ridiculous. You must be Larussa's kid with the lame way you think.

Molina started it. Carpenter fueled it on.

Reds were only defending themselves from the baby thugs.

I think Phillips started it when he said the Cardinals complain and moan. Phillips tapped Molina with his bat, like he does before every AB, and Molina didn't want any part of it because Phillips was trying to act like nothing happened.

bagz
08-11-2010, 07:04 PM

:laugh::laugh::laugh:

PujolsMVP
08-11-2010, 07:05 PM
Dusty's a hothead?

You are so clueless. He's the exact opposite.

This is all the Cardinals fault. If Molina shuts his trap, Phillips doesn't have to stand up to him. If Carpenter shuts his trap halfway through it all, Rolen doesn't have to stand up to him and Cueto doesn't get crushed against the wall and have to kick his way free.

Larue and Lapussa are the biggest babies in the world. Larue probably went into the clubhouse and did a Jim Carrey in Liar Liar and slammed his face and body all over the bathroom to kick his own arse. The Cardinals and Lapussa do anything for sympathy, which is characteristic of true babies.

If I lived in St. Louis, I'd be embarrassed to be a fan of that group of pathetic whiners and crybabies. They are a joke, plain and simple.

Your guy is the one who started it. Molina simply finished it. Brandon Phillips and the Reds were owned this week. I'd be embarrassed to be fan of a team that acts like a bunch of thugs.

Seems to me the Reds are a bunch of Cardinal wannabes anyway. Walt Jocketty, Scott Rolen, Jim Edmonds, Mike Lincoln, Russ Springer....all castoffs from St. Louis.

bshall2105
08-11-2010, 07:06 PM
Phillips didn't start anything. He had his back to Molina and taking warm up swings. Molina was jawing at him and Phillips turned around and then took off his helmet. COMPLETELY MOLINA'S FAULT.

You people are amazingly clueless and total Cards homers. I got the game taped and have watched it atleast a dozen times. But keep fooling yourselves and live in a dreamworld. That's what you seem to do best.

Are you calling me a Cards homer? I've been posting here for two months before all the Cards fans got here. I am a Reds fan and I like Brandon Phillips, but he shouldn't try to be friendly with the guy after what he said the night before.

Vottomatic
08-11-2010, 07:08 PM
I think Phillips started it when he said the Cardinals complain and moan. Phillips tapped Molina with his bat, like he does before every AB, and Molina didn't want any part of it because Phillips was trying to act like nothing happened.

Molina said after the game that when Phillips tapped his shinguard it sent a bad tingly feeling through his leg for 1/64th of a second. He said the pain was unbearable and that's what made him mad. And then admitted he was actually cramping because it was that time of the month.

After he acknowledged all that, I actually felt sorry for Molina. I sent him some Motrin for the series at the beginning of September.

PujolsMVP
08-11-2010, 07:09 PM

Take off your Reds blinders. ESPN condemned Brandon Phillips and said that Molina had every right to do what he did. At least Molina can walk the walk....the look on Phillips face when Molina hit the home run was PRICELESS!

You're just upset because your team just got owned and embarrassed themselves while doing so. I'd be crawling under a rock somewhere if I were you.

Defacto
08-11-2010, 07:11 PM
There was no punching or kicking by any player except Cueto. Yes, I do think Carpenter should be fined, but when you spike one person in the back and another in the face, it isn't really the best thing to do in that situation.

bagz
08-11-2010, 07:12 PM

Go Back to your Brewery where you belong. Why are you even here?:confused:

GIDP
08-11-2010, 07:12 PM
Someone please just make it stop. How sad is it that you have to come to this Reds board and just play this silly pissing match. It not even just coming here, if people from Redszone are going to where ever you came from they are equally as boring. Please everyone who post from here on out put "Cardinals fan" or "Reds fan" so instead of reading the actual post I can just assume I know what was written.

Seriously this couldn't be any more pointless.

Vottomatic
08-11-2010, 07:15 PM
Take off your Reds blinders. ESPN condemned Brandon Phillips and said that Molina had every right to do what he did. At least Molina can walk the walk....the look on Phillips face when Molina hit the home run was PRICELESS!

You're just upset because your team just got owned and embarrassed themselves while doing so. I'd be crawling under a rock somewhere if I were you.

.......yeah, that's what Cards fans do. Crawl under rocks.

That's not what I do.

Oooooohhhhhhh ESPN said it? Then it must be engraved in stone. Yikes. I was at Speedway today and the girl at the counter condemned Carpenter and Molina's actions. That held alot of weight for me. :p:

I stopped by the SPCA today and all the female dogs were wearing Cardinals jerseys. Hmmmm. Interesting. I was interested in one of them. The Worker told me her name was Carpenter. I went to hold Carpenter, but the SPCA employee told me I needed gloves to hold Carpenter. So I had to walk into another room and get gloves and come back. When I did, the dog started whining and barking at me. Funny how real life mimics sports, eh? I went to another cage and the dog was named Molina. I tapped on the glass and it started whining too. Seems to be a trend.

bshall2105
08-11-2010, 07:16 PM
This place was a lot better a week ago. If any Reds fan is joining their board please stop because these arguments are going to go on forever.

Vottomatic
08-11-2010, 07:17 PM
There was no punching or kicking by any player except Cueto. Yes, I do think Carpenter should be fined, but when you spike one person in the back and another in the face, it isn't really the best thing to do in that situation.

I was walking home once after baseball practice. It was dark that night and a mugger jumped me. I started kicking him with my spikes. He stopped mugging me.

Seems to work for some people.

PujolsMVP
08-11-2010, 07:17 PM

That's not what I do.

Oooooohhhhhhh ESPN said it? Then it must be engraved in stone. Yikes. I was at Speedway today and the girl at the counter condemned Carpenter and Molina's actions. That held alot of weight for me. :p:

I stopped by the SPCA today and all the female dogs were wearing Cardinals jerseys. Hmmmm. Interesting. I was interested in one of them. The Worker told me her name was Carpenter. I went to hold Carpenter, but the SPCA employee told me I needed gloves to hold Carpenter. So I had to walk into another room and get gloves and come back. When I did, the dog started whining and barking at me. Funny how real life mimics sports, eh? I went to another cage and the dog was named Molina. I tapped on the glass and it started whining too. Seems to be a trend.

Seriously, you'll be fine with some therapy. Your team just got owned, so all you can do is act stupid and clueless. Are you sure you're not a Cub's fan?

Vottomatic
08-11-2010, 07:19 PM

That's not what I do.

Then there was this dog named Pujols. Every time I punched my fist in the air he started whining. :p:

bagz
08-11-2010, 07:20 PM

That's not what I do.

That's Priceless!!!!:laugh::laugh::laugh:

PujolsMVP
08-11-2010, 07:21 PM
That's Priceless!!!!:laugh::laugh::laugh:

Not nearly as PRICELESS as a 3-game sweep of the Reds :beerme: :cool:

Vottomatic
08-11-2010, 07:22 PM
Seriously, you'll be fine with some therapy. Your team just got owned, so all you can do is act stupid and clueless. Are you sure you're not a Cub's fan?

I'm not the one on an opposing team's board arguing with their fans.

You'd think you'd simply be happy with sweeping us, but no........it's just not enough. Why the need to seek our respect for your pathetic team? We're on our own message board, yet we're stupid and clueless, and you're the voice of reason?

Here's a news flash: WE DON'T CARE ABOUT YOUR STUPID TEAM.

Talk Reds or go home. This isn't CARDINALSZONE.COM it's Redszone.com.

Atleast I'm on the correct message board. :rolleyes:

Vottomatic
08-11-2010, 07:24 PM

$10 ticket to a Reds-Cardinals game.
$6 for a beer.
Jason Larue getting the crap beat out of him.

PRICELESS!

PujolsMVP
08-11-2010, 07:26 PM
Seriously, I'm talking about the Reds and how pathetic they looked the last three days.

One thing I've learned in a very short period of time. Brandon Phillips must get his trash talking from Red's fans. How sad.

Don't kick a sleeping dog. I think Phillips learned his lesson.

PujolsMVP
08-11-2010, 07:28 PM
$10 ticket to a Reds-Cardinals game.
$6 for a beer.
Jason Larue getting the crap beat out of him.

PRICELESS!

I thought this board was for adults, not teenagers. How on earth could anyone get joy from watching a grown man kick another man in the face with cleats?

That's pathetic!

bagz
08-11-2010, 07:29 PM

I wouldn't feel so secure in first place. You may be leading now but there's still a long way to go. And what are you leading by 1 game. Wow!!!!

Vottomatic
08-11-2010, 07:32 PM
Seriously, I'm talking about the Reds and how pathetic they looked the last three days.

One thing I've learned in a very short period of time. Brandon Phillips must get his trash talking from Red's fans. How sad.

Don't kick a sleeping dog. I think Phillips learned his lesson.

Have you?

Why are you still here?

We don't care about your stinking team. Go home. You are only here to stir up trouble and gloat.

We're on to the next opponent.

You should be too. Go sign up on a Cubs message board and make sure you create about 10 different names you can re-log in as, for every time you get banned for flaming. And make sure you hang out afterward to take your beating when the Cubs beat up on your team. Cubs players have very good batting averages against Carpenter, unlike the Reds. When Chris gets beat up, make sure Larussa has plenty of kleenex for him. Okay. And check on Larue's "SpongeBob Squarepants bandaid" to make sure it doesn't need changed.

Have a nice life trolling opposing team's message boards and making lifetime friends. Good luck to you.

redlegs2370
08-11-2010, 07:35 PM

To me it appears that way. How can you say it is stupid? I'm not afraid to go there. Give me the proof of what he said. To have all of the Reds players go off because he called him a CS, MF, or SOB I just can't buy that. The fact that one of your teams pitchers could be a racist bothers you and it should.

bornready
08-11-2010, 07:36 PM
I thought this board was for adults, not teenagers. How on earth could anyone get joy from watching a grown man kick another man in the face with cleats?

That's pathetic!
Umm I'm not really sure about this, but is it pathetic for an adult to register as a poster on an opponents forum to talk about others being pathetic? Like, a reds fan on a reds board?

redlegs2370
08-11-2010, 07:41 PM
I do think the racism card isnt likely here and shouldnt be played without any support, but Dusty did say you cant just watch video and know what was going down, things were said and bet that plays a role in the punishment as much as the fighting itself....at least it better if it caused all this. If BPhils going to be blamed for saying something to start it, they need to be held accountable for what they said that really started it all if thats the case.

Great point bounty! The Reds players may be taking the high road here and wait for their day in court. They decided not to use the media to try and influence the jury like the Cardinals.

redlegs2370
08-11-2010, 07:52 PM

That's pathetic!

First of all many adults enjoy seeing people get their face kicked by another man, see MMA ratings compared to MLB's. I don't think the MMA viewership is comprised of all teenagers.

2nd Many Reds fans are sick of the Cardinals, to me a lot of it started last year with the accusations about Arroyo then complaining about the baseballs. It gets old, you Cardinal fans think your entitled to win all the time and if somebody challenges your team you and the players can't take it!

It is not that because they win all of the time that I feel this way. I have so much respect for how the Yankee players handle themselves with class. Derek Jeter is the epitome of what a ballplayer should be. So when Molina didn't like the tap (by the way why didn't he tell Brandon he didn't like it the other 13 games the Reds played?) and the Cardinals rushed out of the dugout and made derogatory comments towards the Reds players yes as a Reds fans I delight in someone getting their face kicked & wish it would have been Carpenter.

F. Monihan
08-11-2010, 07:57 PM
What were the acquisitions about Arroyo ?

acquisition n
1. the act of acquiring or gaining possession
2. something acquired
3. a person or thing of special merit added to a group
4. (Astronautics) Astronautics the process of locating a spacecraft, satellite, etc., esp by radar, in order to gather tracking and telemetric information

Vottomatic
08-11-2010, 08:03 PM
Great point bounty! The Reds players may be taking the high road here and wait for their day in court. They decided not to use the media to try and influence the jury like the Cardinals.

I have a friend who works in the WLW sports department and he said there is more to the brawl than is being told to the media and that the Reds players were told to keep it under wraps. Apparently Dusty and Rolen have some very important information to convey to Bud Selig.

The Cardinals are going to take their share of being punished in this one, as instigators and some out of line words and slurs directed at Dusty and Scott.

Larussa fights his battles in the press. The Reds have class and will take it to the commissioner.

Rijo's Ghost
08-11-2010, 08:04 PM
Big shocker here, Carpenter didn't use a slur.

http://news.cincinnati.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/AB/20100811/SPT04/308110050/

Carpenter didn’t tell the St. Louis writers exactly what he had said to Baker that stirred up the swarm, but the report from the Reds clubhouse was that it was a declarative two-word phrase that is the ultimate American pejorative, known in boardrooms and barnyards and ball diamonds from Boston to Bakersfield.

Or in other words, what I said earlier in the thread.

Vottomatic
08-11-2010, 08:06 PM
Pretty clear that the Cardinals angry players were all experiencing Roid Rage though. Very obvious. If not for the abuse of steroids by Cards players, this incident probably never happens.

Rijo's Ghost
08-11-2010, 08:08 PM
Pretty clear that the Cardinals angry players were all experiencing Roid Rage though. Very obvious. If not for the abuse of steroids by Cards players, this incident probably never happens.

Why can't you just make normal posts? Why continue to bait?

Rijo's Ghost
08-11-2010, 08:10 PM
I have a friend who works in the WLW sports department and he said there is more to the brawl than is being told to the media and that the Reds players were told to keep it under wraps. Apparently Dusty and Rolen have some very important information to convey to Bud Selig.

The Cardinals are going to take their share of being punished in this one, as instigators and some out of line words and slurs directed at Dusty and Scott.

Larussa fights his battles in the press. The Reds have class and will take it to the commissioner.
lol

Seems like a bit of a contradiction there, no?

Vottomatic
08-11-2010, 08:12 PM
lol

Seems like a bit of a contradiction there, no?

When are you going to come out of the closet and quit pretending to be a Reds fan? :rolleyes:

redlegs2370
08-11-2010, 08:13 PM

I knew there was more to it and that is why Cardinals are trying to spin this on Cueto.

F. Monihan
08-11-2010, 08:13 PM

http://www.usatoday.com/sports/baseball/nl/reds/2010-04-21-volquez-drug_N.htm

Rijo's Ghost
08-11-2010, 08:15 PM
When are you going to come out of the closet and quit pretending to be a Reds fan? :rolleyes:

When your "friend in the media" turns out to be correct. You know, the guy, who is in the media, who knows this information even though the players were told to keep it from the media.

Airtight reasoning.

I've seen very few informative posts from you. Most of them are just reverse trolling.

redlegs2370
08-11-2010, 08:15 PM
:roll::roll:

Are they drinking the Big Mac kool aid?

redlegs2370
08-11-2010, 08:18 PM
http://www.usatoday.com/sports/baseball/nl/reds/2010-04-21-volquez-drug_N.htm

Yes and he paid the price for his decision by losing money and 50 game suspension. Unlike a former Cardinal player(s).

Rijo's Ghost
08-11-2010, 08:20 PM
In case you guys missed my earlier post.

http://news.cincinnati.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/AB/20100811/SPT04/308110050/

Carpenter didn’t tell the St. Louis writers exactly what he had said to Baker that stirred up the swarm, but the report from the Reds clubhouse was that it was a declarative two-word phrase that is the ultimate American pejorative, known in boardrooms and barnyards and ball diamonds from Boston to Bakersfield.

He said "**** you" to Baker. Drop the ridiculous racism claims.

Defacto
08-11-2010, 08:20 PM
Yes and he paid the price for his decision by losing money and 50 game suspension. Unlike a former Cardinal player(s).

I wouldn't call spending a 50 game suspension which was spent on the DL, paying the price for something.

Vottomatic
08-11-2010, 08:22 PM
I wouldn't call spending a 50 game suspension which was spent on the DL, paying the price for something.

He didn't get paid. Duh.

That's the point of a suspension. To penalize the player monetarily.

MLB isn't interested in penalizing the team overall, to not having a players services. They're interested in penalizing the player.

This has been covered over and over and over. Get up to speed.

Vottomatic
08-11-2010, 08:24 PM
In case you guys missed my earlier post.

He said "**** you" to Baker. Drop the ridiculous racism claims.

So Carpenter is a homosexual and was soliciting Dusty?

Rijo's Ghost
08-11-2010, 08:26 PM
So Carpenter is a homosexual and was soliciting Dusty?

Could be, I don't know.

You should call your friend at WLW and let him know what was actually said.

Vottomatic
08-11-2010, 08:29 PM
I've seen very few informative posts from you. Most of them are just reverse trolling.

Well, gee..........135 posts has given you plenty of time to see my more informative posts.

Actually, I save my informative fact-based interesting posts for true Reds fans.

I post my crappy, silly messages when talking to Cards fans trolling a Reds message board.

Rijo's Ghost
08-11-2010, 08:31 PM
Well, gee..........135 posts has given you plenty of time to see my more informative posts.

Actually, I save my informative fact-based interesting posts for true Reds fans.

I post my crappy, silly messages when talking to Cards fans trolling a Reds message board.

Cool.

What did your buddy at WLW have to say about what actual reporters were told?

Defacto
08-11-2010, 08:33 PM

Isn't that the same thing as trolling, though?

TylerScottDavis
08-11-2010, 08:33 PM
Nice to see all of the Cardinal fans in here...

No, not actually. I hate Cardinal fans. On a deep and personal level.

I feel the same way about them that Phillips does about their team. Can they leave now?

Vottomatic
08-11-2010, 08:34 PM
Isn't that the same thing as trolling, though?

No. Not when you're a TRUE fan of the team the message board is for.

Call me the ANTI-TROLL. :p:

Vottomatic
08-11-2010, 08:37 PM
Could you all give this up and go home. Doesn't St. Louis have their own good message board? I realize Redszone is the cream of the crop in terms of baseball team message boards, but at some point you need to go home. You can't spend the night. It's a week night. You have school tomorrow and you need your rest. Besides, I need to go to the grocery. I have no food to feed you with. And I'm out of toilet paper. So please go home.

I'm just checking back every so often to have some fun. I'm actually on another tab (tabbed browsing) putting together my new heart healthy diet to lower my blood pressure and cholesterol. That is my serious mission tonight. This tab is for my amusement.

Defacto
08-11-2010, 08:47 PM
I hope I didn't come off as a troll. I am a Cardinals fan and I think the Reds are an up and coming young team, they just need a year or so under their belt.

Vottomatic
08-11-2010, 08:55 PM
I hope I didn't come off as a troll. I am a Cardinals fan and I think the Reds are an up and coming young team, they just need a year or so under their belt.

I agree.

My serious response would be to say that I honestly expected to lose, atleast, two, maybe all 3. Carpenter and Wainwright definitely have our number. Even before Phillips comments, I thought we'd lose those two games. I thought we'd have a chance at Garcia, but our usually quality defense let us down in that one, and then Ondrusek, who has been money for the last month, must have been due for a bad outing. That surprised me more than anything. He has been really good for awhile now.

We just don't have the starting pitching to match up with Carpenter and Wainwright. I think if your offense had to face them, you would have netted the same inability to score runs. Luckily for you, you weren't facing any aces or #1 starters from us (because we unfortunately don't have any).

As I said on another thread.........the Reds have been posting losing seasons for the last 10 years. I'd love to be one of the top 3 or 4 teams in the NL, but we aren't. We're probably top 6 or 7, mainly because of our starting pitching. You guys, the Padres, the Giants and Braves all have the better starting pitching, and the Phillies have Halladay.

It just gives Walt J. and Bob C. something to work on this off season. But this season has been full of pleasant surprises that this organization can build on and hopefully continue to improve next season and beyond.

That is my non-crappy, non-silly post.

Good night. And I hope you lose to the Cubs! :D :p:

Defacto
08-11-2010, 09:02 PM
I agree.

My serious response would be to say that I honestly expected to lose, atleast, two, maybe all 3. Carpenter and Wainwright definitely have our number. Even before Phillips comments, I thought we'd lose those two games. I thought we'd have a chance at Garcia, but our usually quality defense let us down in that one, and then Ondrusek, who has been money for the last month, must have been due for a bad outing. That surprised me more than anything. He has been really good for awhile now.

We just don't have the starting pitching to match up with Carpenter and Wainwright. I think if your offense had to face them, you would have netted the same inability to score runs. Luckily for you, you weren't facing any aces or #1 starters from us (because we unfortunately don't have any).

As I said on another thread.........the Reds have been posting losing seasons for the last 10 years. I'd love to be one of the top 3 or 4 teams in the NL, but we aren't. We're probably top 6 or 7, mainly because of our starting pitching. You guys, the Padres, the Giants and Braves all have the better starting pitching, and the Phillies have Halladay.

It just gives Walt J. and Bob C. something to work on this off season. But this season has been full of pleasant surprises that this organization can build on and hopefully continue to improve next season and beyond.

That is my non-crappy, non-silly post.

Good night. And I hope you lose to the Cubs! :D :p:

I wish I said I could have known going into the series that we'd sweep you, but I honestly thought we'd lose the game in which Garcia started, not that Garcia isn't bad, but Cueto is better. The Reds, IMO, are really close to turning the corner. I have high respect for the Reds, and most importantly, Griffey Jr., he was a class act and played the game the right way. If Volquez can go back to his '08 form, you guys will be a very dangerous team for the next few years. Travis Wood looked good and Leake was doing well up until his past few starts. I hope that we have many more close battles in the future.

We're not going to lose to the Cubs, we're going to break out the brooms!:D

bgwilly31
08-11-2010, 09:03 PM
considering what ive got infractions for in the past. The moderators have a lot of work to do in this thread.

:lol:

bigheadred
08-11-2010, 09:06 PM
I am a long time Reds fan but Phillips and Cueto acted like little female dogs in this incident. They are what fueled the fire of the Cardinals and now may knock the Reds out of the playoffs. Phillips and Cueto must go. No class at all. They are lucky guys like Rolen, Springer, and Edmonds want to play on the team. I guess the Reds had to recruit some class with these guys.

bshall2105
08-11-2010, 09:12 PM
I am a long time Reds fan but Phillips and Cueto acted like litte female dogs in this incident. They are what fueled the fire of the Cardinals and now may knock the Reds out of the playoffs. Phillips and Cueto must go. No class at all. They are lucky guys like Rolen, Springer, and Edmonds want to play on the team. I guess the Reds had to recruit some class with these guys.

The fact that you just said Jonny Cueto must go gave you away.

paintmered
08-11-2010, 09:14 PM
This thread is serving no purpose except for you all to sling mud at each other. Continue to sling mud, and I start handing out day passes to the ban spa.