PDA

View Full Version : LOL... And RedsZone has officially been "called out"...

REDblooded
08-11-2010, 01:00 AM
http://tippingpitchers.com/f7/redzone-p-ssy-britches-77684/

guttle11
08-11-2010, 01:09 AM
Interweb fights are the best.

nemesis
08-11-2010, 01:19 AM
I would just like to than Boss, the Mods and ORG members for voting me in. I just read the game thread in the Sun Deck. WOW. Trolls come out at night, the trolls come out at niiiight. Mods did a good job of getting rid of them but man. I'd taken a ban tonight...

Search user - Reds2010Champs - Check out his posts and think Debbie Downer.... I laughed my buttocks off....

Degenerate39
08-11-2010, 01:19 AM
Do we have to assemble all of Redszone together and have a giant brawl against them now? Or just against the one person...

The Operator
08-11-2010, 01:20 AM
Reading that post makes me so thankful for this forum and it's rules.

Even on it's worst day, RedsZone is by far the top sports forum on the web, in my opinion.

nemesis
08-11-2010, 01:21 AM
I hold two Toughman titles. I volunteer to go in first... Degenerates got my back side.

nemesis
08-11-2010, 01:22 AM
Reading that post makes me so thankful for this forum and it's rules.

Even on it's worst day, RedsZone is by far the top sports forum on the web, in my opinion.

+1000

corkedbat
08-11-2010, 01:24 AM
Sounds like he's reday to go running to his uncle daddy and aunt mommy

REDblooded
08-11-2010, 01:25 AM
I'd say at the minimum... Anybody who steps onto that sites turf and trolls them after every loss is justified...

sabometrics
08-11-2010, 01:37 AM
Did you see the "FU Rolen FU Phillips FU ..." thread? I don't think I've ever seen the c**t word used so liberally.

REDblooded
08-11-2010, 01:40 AM
House77 is angry that he can't possibly eat as much as he'd like to... just ignore it.

top6
08-11-2010, 01:47 AM
http://cdn1.knowyourmeme.com/i/9985/original/internet-serious-business.jpg?1250726833

marcshoe
08-11-2010, 01:50 AM
I hold two Toughman titles. I volunteer to go in first... Degenerates got my back side.

Well, I did vote for you under the assumption that you were a supervillain.

Degenerate39
08-11-2010, 01:59 AM

Till the bitter end

OnBaseMachine
08-11-2010, 02:11 AM
I feel sorry for the posters on the Sun Deck. That board has been flooded with Cardinals trolls the last couple days.

redsfandan
08-11-2010, 04:09 AM
Did you see the "FU Rolen FU Phillips FU ..." thread? I don't think I've ever seen the c**t word used so liberally.
It gets better. Check out their "rules":

TippingPitchers.com Rules

Although the administrators and moderators of TippingPitchers.com will attempt to keep all objectionable messages off this site, it is impossible for us to review all messages. All messages express the views of the author, and neither the owners of TippingPitchers.com, nor vBulletin Solutions, Inc. (developers of vBulletin) will be held responsible for the content of any message.

By agreeing to these rules, you warrant that you will not post any messages that are obscene, vulgar, sexually-oriented, hateful, threatening, or otherwise violative of any laws.

The owners of TippingPitchers.com reserve the right to remove, edit, move or close any content item for any reason.
So, they're pretending that posts that are obscene, vulgar, sexually-oriented, hateful, or threatening aren't allowed but if a member goes ahead and makes a post like that anyway it's apparently just a reflection of the member that posts the comment and has nothing to do with the board itself thus ... nothing happens. I only checked out a few threads but I got the feeling that there are probably not a lot of threads on that board that don't include posts that violate their own rules. And I'm not sure what to make of an internet board where the rules mean so little.

Boss-Hog
08-11-2010, 08:33 AM
I don't see anything good that can come from a thread like this. All that it will do is dramatically increase the amount of work admins/moderators have to do when we re-enable registrations.