PDA

View Full Version : NL Central & NL Wildcard Scoreboard Watching

rolenmvp
08-14-2010, 10:24 PM
since they do it over at the redzone big board, I suppose we can have our own in the sundeck. LET's keep it towards the top if we can, bump it.

cardinals lost. we are back in a virtually tie for first place, phillies won, so did the giants. this race is going to be soo fun, let's enjoy it.

Defacto
08-14-2010, 10:26 PM
since they do it over at the redzone big board, I suppose we can have our own in the sundeck. LET's keep it towards the top if we can, bump it.

cardinals lost. we are back in a virtually tie for first place, phillies won, so did the giants. this race is going to be soo fun, let's enjoy it.

It's not a virtual tie. The Cardinals are still ahead due to winning percentage. But yeah, it's pretty much a tie.

rolenmvp
08-14-2010, 10:27 PM
GOOD win for us tonight. we need a sweep tomorrow.

bshall2105
08-14-2010, 10:28 PM
It's not a virtual tie. The Cardinals are still ahead due to winning percentage. But yeah, it's pretty much a tie.

Nobody cares about win percentage here. If the Reds had the higher win percentage I'd still look at it as a tie, and I think most others would too.

New York Red
08-14-2010, 10:36 PM
Every time the Cards move ahead of us the experts (and many fans) immediately write the Reds off. That makes it so much sweeter each time the Reds take over the top spot again in the division - even if it's just a tie. Obviously this team is going to be in the hunt til the final game of the season, and it's going to be an exciting finish to watch.

rolenmvp
08-14-2010, 10:38 PM
Every time the Cards move ahead of us the experts (and many fans) immediately write the Reds off. That makes it so much sweeter each time the Reds take over the top spot again in the division - even if it's just a tie. Obviously this team is going to be in the hunt til the final game of the season, and it's going to be an exciting finish to watch.

I agree. I haven't given up one second, this team after being swept by the cardinals...what do they do? come in here against florida and win 2 straight looking for the sweep tomorrow and hopefully getting back into first again by ourselves with a loss by st louis tomorrow and a win by us.

it shows the kind of effort and resliency this team has, alot of heart.

GIDP
08-14-2010, 10:40 PM
Its what a .001 percentage lead?

rolenmvp
08-14-2010, 10:50 PM
yes.

rolenmvp
08-14-2010, 11:30 PM
Just gone final in colorado. milwaukee beats colorado. so, with the wildcard standings your looking at this..

philly 1.0
colorado 6.5
dodgers 6.5

with st louis and our beloved reds tied atop the division, along with the percentage points we are also along with the cardinals half a game back of wildcard, going to be a fun race guys. goodnight!!!

rolenmvp
08-15-2010, 04:14 PM
final. reds 2 marlins 0. Reds take a half game lead on the cardinals, with the cardinals losing to the cubs right now and if that holds down, we will be 1 game up going into westcoast roadtrip.