PDA

View Full Version : W Flag

redlegs2370
08-14-2010, 10:32 PM
Seeing how the Cubs and Cardinals have many games left with each other, should we come up with an electronic W Flag? Especially on days when the Cubs and Reds both win.

Redeye fly
08-14-2010, 10:37 PM
Seeing how the Cubs and Cardinals have many games left with each other, should we come up with an electronic W Flag? Especially on days when the Cubs and Reds both win.

I hate to say it, but we might have to be *gulp* Cubs fans in a sense, because the Cubs play the Cardinals much much tougher than we seem to... although I will say before that last series the season series was close with the Cards. But we're a good team playing the Cards and losing to them, while the Cubs are a bad team that's given the Cards fits at least the past couple of series, depending on what happens tomorrow.

mroby85
08-15-2010, 03:24 AM
Hey Chicago whata ya say, the Cubs are gonna win today, go cubs go! lol. My hatred for the cubs will quickly dwindle if they continue rolling over when the Reds play them and play the cardinals tough.

redlegs2370
08-15-2010, 09:53 PM
We can wave the flag again another day! I too never thought rooting for the Cubs could be so fun!

HARP3R
08-15-2010, 10:00 PM
Come on Reds' fans! Don't drop to that level! :p:

No one, and I mean NO ONE should root for the frickin' Cubbies!

redlegs2370
08-15-2010, 10:03 PM
Come on Reds' fans! Don't drop to that level! :p:

No one, and I mean NO ONE should root for the frickin' Cubbies!

You go 15 years without making the playoffs and you'll find yourself rooting for any team that can help your team out! :)

HARP3R
08-15-2010, 10:05 PM
You go 15 years without making the playoffs and you'll find yourself rooting for any team that can help your team out! :)

Haha, alright, I can appreciate that. Still, it could be bad for your health!

jules2
08-15-2010, 10:24 PM

Hmm, so if your team hasn't won a WS in over 100 years, who should cubbie fans root for? :P

redlegs2370
08-16-2010, 07:06 PM
Hmm, so if your team hasn't won a WS in over 100 years, who should cubbie fans root for? :P

Wow, that is a good question. I think they have to root for more than other teams winning maybe the planets aligned and a lunar eclipse.