08-16-2010, 07:31 PM
Mesoraco promoted to AAA

Arico demoted to Billings

Panerati returned to Billings active roster after rehab in ARL

Cisco will be assigned to ARL

Grandal will be in Arizona to workout then assigned to Lynchburg or Carolina

Carson returned to Dayton from Lynchburg

Villarreal promoted to Lynchburg from Dayton

Some of these happened a couple days ago...

batsfan
08-16-2010, 07:37 PM
Who goes to make room for Mesoraco in AAA? They will never release Corky, as he will be a Sept call-up for the Reds. I don't see them demoting Denove. I guess Castillo could go to the DL, but if Mesoraco becomes a Bat, it will be on Sept 1st, if Corky is called up. Hopefully the Reds will wait until after the Bats playoffs for some of the call-ups, though.

nemesis
08-16-2010, 07:40 PM
Who goes to make room for Mesoraco in AAA? They will never release Corky, as he will be a Sept call-up for the Reds. I don't see them demoting Denove. I guess Castillo could go to the DL, but if Mesoraco becomes a Bat, it will be on Sept 1st, if Corky is called up. Hopefully the Reds will wait until after the Bats playoffs for some of the call-ups, though.

Heard it's Denove back to AA and Yarbrough gets the ax. Guess he is bad behind the plate and worse in LF.

thorn
08-16-2010, 07:43 PM
Not sure the Reds will do any significant call ups, maybe Chapman. They are in a pennant race, they are not going to play any minor league guys during this time, unless injuries happen.

batsfan
08-16-2010, 07:43 PM
Heard it's Denove back to AA and Yarbrough gets the ax. Guess he is bad behind the plate and worse in LF.

Really? Where did you hear that? I just saw the link about Mesoraco to AAA - I thought this post was just a guess - but I would have guessed Castillo to the DL.

nemesis
08-16-2010, 07:48 PM
It's the opinion of someone I know who would know. Not a definite. He is right "most" of the time. I can't say the decision has been made for sure.

He has been dead on with the draft picks and money though.

Grande Donkey
08-16-2010, 07:50 PM
What kind of money is involved in Grandal's deal?

muddie
08-16-2010, 07:58 PM

This makes he most sense. Carolina has got to have Denove back if Mez goes up. Hate it for Yarbrough if he's released because he is a North Carolina kid.

nemesis
08-16-2010, 08:07 PM
This makes he most sense. Carolina has got to have Denove back if Mez goes up. Hate it for Yarbrough if he's released because he is a North Carolina kid.

Is he with the team tonight Muddie?

sh0619
08-16-2010, 08:09 PM
Is he with the team tonight Muddie?

Yes Yarbourgh is with the team tonight in Jacksonville

cinreds21
08-16-2010, 11:59 PM
Dang yall know more than I do. I feel un-needed lol

GOYA
08-17-2010, 03:38 PM
Word is that Mesoraco will start tomorrow night for the Bats.

OnBaseMachine
08-17-2010, 03:42 PM
Word is that Mesoraco will start tomorrow night for the Bats.

According to the Bats twitter page, Corky Miller is starting tonight.

muddie
08-17-2010, 07:56 PM

I'm not seeing anything official about Yarbrough being removed from the roster. The Mudcats are still carrying three catchers.

nemesis
08-17-2010, 08:02 PM
I'm not seeing anything official about Yarbrough being removed from the roster. The Mudcats are still carrying three catchers.

Looks like other moves saved his spot. DFA Owings and Isringhausen to the DL. Like I said it's all smoke and mirrors when it comes to these MiLB rosters. Lotta Peter and Paul action.

muddie
08-17-2010, 08:04 PM
Thanks for the feedback nemesis.

Joseph
08-17-2010, 08:09 PM
My only question is how can you see the future?

nemesis
08-17-2010, 08:18 PM
My only question is how can you see the future?

Lol.

Great thing is I can't nor would I ever want to. I tried to change the headline after I posted but it wouldn't let me. I was surprised I wasn't called out earlier...

:beerme:

cinreds21
08-18-2010, 12:08 AM
Happy 25th birthday to Mudcats outfielder Sean Henry.

(Didn't know where else to put it)

OnBaseMachine
08-20-2010, 12:15 PM
Mudcats Transactions (8/20): LHP Tom Cochran to DL, RHP Jordan Hotchkiss to Carolina.

http://twitter.com/mudcatsradio

muddie
08-20-2010, 12:32 PM
The Carolina Hillcats are born.

Hotchkiss is a North Carolina kid. I've been looking for him to come up, under different circumstances of course.