PDA

View Full Version : ARI TV Broadcast Team

Orodle
08-18-2010, 12:01 AM
Being stationed away from home I watch most of my Reds games via MLB Extra Innings. Sometimes only the home broadcast is available where for this case happens to be the ARI broadcast team of Mark Grace and Daron Sutton.

I give them a big thumbs up. Not only are they very knowledgeable ( i would expect Mark Grace to be anyways) but they are fair on judging calls and opinions on both teams. Of course they are rooting for the DBacks but they do so in a way to cover both teams. They were more knowledgeable about the Reds than the national broadcast teams.

I really enjoyed their broadcast tonight!

aubashbrother
08-18-2010, 12:47 AM
Im right there with you. I watched their broadcast tonight instead of The Reds. They are awesome I watch alot of Dback games when the Reds arent on just to listen to em.

GIDP
08-18-2010, 12:49 AM
Mark Grace is a solid PBP guy. He knows his stuff from the times I've heard him.

Prf15
08-18-2010, 12:55 AM
I was hoping the game tonight on MLB.tv was the AZ broadcast. It was and it was a very good game to watch because of it.

I think Sutton and Grace are my favorites to listen to.

double21d
08-18-2010, 09:10 AM
They both get a thumbs up from me as well.
I still think the Giants have the best announcers in the league but the D-Backs could be a close 2nd.
Also, Keith Hernandez and Ron Darling with the Mets provide great analysis.

Worst: Dibble and Carpenter with the Nationals.

mlh1981
08-18-2010, 12:11 PM
Worst: Dibble and Carpenter with the Nationals.

and the Pirates broadcast team. Absolutely brutal.

Of course, if I had to watch 162 Pirates games a year, I'd probably be a bit goofy as well.