PDA

View Full Version : CNATI.com has shut down completely

Redsfan320
08-19-2010, 05:49 PM
After C.Trent, and most others left, you knew it was coming. All I really read on there was C.Trent's blog anyway, but I figured there were some who read more there. Looks like the last Reds game the site covered was the first one in the last series against the Cards. Now there's a big "THANK YOU" banner at the top of every page there.

guttle11
08-19-2010, 05:56 PM
At least he got a darn near free trip to Arizona out of it.

RedsManRick
08-19-2010, 05:57 PM
What's that speach by the priest in Romeo & Juliet. Something about the brighter the flame burns, the faster it burns out? C Trent and company were too good to be independent for long. Shame.

jojo
08-19-2010, 06:01 PM
C Trent is very good and its a joy to see someone work so hard and succeed.

membengal
08-19-2010, 06:01 PM
For those of you curious about the difficulties in getting it (the website) up and running and how hard it was to keep it going, Red Reporter had an interview with C. Trent they put up a few days ago. For those interested in the challenges in this new media market, it's a good read as C. Trent is as frank and engaging as he always is.

ETA:

http://www.redreporter.com/2010/8/11/1616151/interview-with-c-trent-rosecrans

edabbs44
08-19-2010, 06:10 PM
For those of you curious about the difficulties in getting it up and running and how hard it was to keep it going,url]

Nope, not curious in the slightest. Why would I be curious?

membengal
08-19-2010, 06:13 PM

Wow, you can really be prickly. If it's of no interest to you, don't click it. There are a lot of people that are interested in the shift of old media to new media. Some of those people even post here. And C. Trent was at the center of trying to adapt as he lost his job in old media.

That said, I deeply apologize for linking to that interview in a thread about C. Trent. It seemed relevant. My bad.

edabbs44
08-19-2010, 06:16 PM
Wow, you can really be prickly. If it's of no interest to you, don't click it. There are a lot of people that are interested in the shift of old media to new media. Some of those people even post here. And C. Trent was at the center of trying to adapt as he lost his job in old media.

That said, I deeply apologize for linking to that interview in a thread about C. Trent. It seemed relevant. My bad.

Read your quote!

membengal
08-19-2010, 06:17 PM
Oh, sorry, missed the double entendre. My radar isn't up for that on redszone...

Cicero
08-19-2010, 06:19 PM

:laugh: