PDA

View Full Version : If the season ended today, three new NL teams in playoffs

rolenmvp
08-21-2010, 04:26 AM
some of you probably noticed it too, speaking of playoffs, if we do get there because we still got a long way to go but, if the season ended today their would be 3 new teams in the playoffs that wasn't there last year, the braves,padres,reds. I just thought that was kind of interesting.

and who would have picked these 3 teams to be doing what they are doing? early on I thought the reds would barely scrape 500 when they were struggling, then the braves were having issues then got HOT. it's been a fun year for these 3 squads and I hope all 3 get in.

scott91575
08-21-2010, 06:12 AM
some of you probably noticed it too, speaking of playoffs, if we do get there because we still got a long way to go but, if the season ended today their would be 3 new teams in the playoffs that wasn't there last year, the braves,padres,reds. I just thought that was kind of interesting.

and who would have picked these 3 teams to be doing what they are doing? early on I thought the reds would barely scrape 500 when they were struggling, then the braves were having issues then got HOT. it's been a fun year for these 3 squads and I hope all 3 get in.

That is the NL for you. The three major markets are run by incompetent idiots. If the Cubs, Mets, and Dodgers ever got real front offices it would look more like the AL. Here is to idiots staying in charge in those places.

Of course even in the AL the Twins, Rangers, and Devil Rays are in the playoffs right now. Yet the Twins are nothing new (good management), and the Devil Rays will not last much longer due to salary issues.