PDA

View Full Version : I understand this has already been understood...

rolenmvp
08-26-2010, 05:48 PM
by our fans but, keep winning series. phillies are 3.0 back of us in the loss column and if we keep winning and if somehow the cards got hot and knocked us out of the division, then we would have the wildcard to go back on but, I am looking at the division.

why I am talking about this is because I just love pennant races. we haven't been in one in awhile and I am just excited I guess. we don't even play tonight and I'm already excited for the cards game hoping they will lose so we can gain ground. who else is like that?? Reds are in good shape right now, all we got to do is keep winning series and that begins starting tomorrow with cubs and the brewers. GO REDS!:thumbup:

mckbearcat48
08-26-2010, 05:49 PM
Pennant races are fun...they're even more fun when they don't include the Cubs. Reds fans are a lot of fun this year...so hopefully there are meaningful games down to the wire so we can keep up this rivalry.

Vottomatic
08-26-2010, 07:10 PM
I don't understand.

lidspinner
08-26-2010, 07:13 PM
I don't understand.

not sure I understand what you dont understand....understand?

Vottomatic
08-26-2010, 07:22 PM
not sure I understand what you dont understand....understand?

Not really understanding what there is to understand. Oops........dropped my pen.......better look under stand.

webbbj
08-26-2010, 11:16 PM
this team is thick skinned. votto may aswell be a ten year vet he plays like it and acts like it. this team will not falter. brandon phillips has played for a loser too long well now hes a winner and playing like it. the vets wont get worried and the young guys have something to prove. the cards are a team tat is playing tight and i dont care how many times they beat the reds they fear us. their pressing and i think losing 2/3 vs the pirates shows that.

the reds have had plenty of opportunities to fall apart and all they do is thrive under pressure. iexpect a big september from this team and a division crown.

23 yrs old can remember watching reds since 1996 and i have never been so excited before as a fan. redszone do not worry this team will not dissapoint.