PDA

View Full Version : (Reds Off Day? Go Nats!) 8/26/10 Cardinals @ Nationals

Pages : 1 2 [3]

WVRedsFan
08-27-2010, 12:53 AM
Cliffs notes version of Cards post-game show so far:

(ignores the rest of the game so far)Not surprised. I always get hacked at Jim Day and Pic for their sunny attitudes after a devastating Reds loss. I want everyone to be mad, but that's not good for broadcasters to do. Gotta keep the faithful coming back and buying tickets, right?

Mike Shannon just gripes my rear, though. What a joke.

Tornon
08-27-2010, 12:54 AM
Not surprised. I always get hacked at Jim Day and Pic for their sunny attitudes after a devastating Reds loss. I want everyone to be mad, but that's not good for broadcasters to do. Gotta keep the faithful coming back and buying tickets, right?

Mike Shannon just gripes my rear, though. What a joke.

Yes, I would say Rob Dibble is the epitome of a sunny attitude :D

Redsfan320
08-27-2010, 09:41 AM
Not surprised. I always get hacked at Jim Day and Pic for their sunny attitudes after a devastating Reds loss. I want everyone to be mad, but that's not good for broadcasters to do. Gotta keep the faithful coming back and buying tickets, right?

Yeah, that. And, IIRC, Jim Day was fired form the Columbus Blue Jackets (NHL) pregame and postgame show for being negative when the team was crap.

Redsfan320
08-27-2010, 09:44 AM
I tip my cap to Los Nacionales! Great job! If all goes well, Holliday and Pujols are out for a good while (they can come back next year, I don't want their careers to be done), and this starts a long, hard, losing streak for the Cards, and they end about 10 games back.

OesterPoster
08-27-2010, 11:59 AM
Awesome post from a Cards fan about last night's game. :)

Today is the 73rd worst day of all time in my life. It would be higher, but there was a whole month where I had a intestinal parasite once.