PDA

View Full Version : TV schedule change

Reds Fanatic
08-30-2010, 02:11 PM
This is from Fay's blog today:

http://cincinnati.com/blogs/reds/2010/08/30/fso-adds-game/

Fox has picked up the Sept 25th Reds Padres game. So that makes 2 upcoming games on Fox (this Saturday against the Cards and Sept 25th).

Because of those changes FSN has added an additional day game that was not on the original TV schedule. They will now televise the 12:35 game on Thursday Sept 16th.

cumberlandreds
08-30-2010, 02:21 PM
Not good for out of town Reds fans like me. I doubt I will get that game in DC and it won't be on EI either now that FOX has it.

Hap
08-30-2010, 02:54 PM
The series against the Padres may very possibly become the battle for the best winning percentage.

Ghosts of 1990
08-30-2010, 03:15 PM
I'll be in New Jersey this Saturday.... Yanks are not a FOX Saturday Baseball game... neither is Philly. Any chance the Reds and Cards make the east coast appearance on FOX Saturday Baseball?

membengal
08-30-2010, 03:36 PM
Not good for out of town Reds fans like me. I doubt I will get that game in DC and it won't be on EI either now that FOX has it.

Word.

And it's not like you can go to a sportsbar and see the alternate regional feed. It is just simply not available.

Absolutely infuriating.

membengal
I'll be in New Jersey this Saturday.... Yanks are not a FOX Saturday Baseball game... neither is Philly. Any chance the Reds and Cards make the east coast appearance on FOX Saturday Baseball?

You can hope, but don't hold your breath.

Reds Fanatic

The games on Fox this Saturday are:

Reds at Cards
Rangers at Twins
Rockies at Padres

So based on that I would think the whole eastern half of the country will get the Reds game.

cumberlandreds
08-30-2010, 03:38 PM
The Reds game is scheduled to be on the DC FOX channel. I would say they would be on in NYC too.

membengal
08-30-2010, 03:39 PM
The games on Fox this Saturday are:

Reds at Cards
Rangers at Twins
Rockies at Padres

So based on that I would think the whole eastern half of the country will get the Reds game.

I sure hope so. Would be a nice surprise here in Baltimore. I guess what might stop that is if they decide, in my case, Baltimore is an "AL" market, and I end up with Rangers at Twins.

Maybe not. It would be great if Reds were on instead.

BRM
08-30-2010, 04:18 PM
Friday night's game is on MLB Network, by the way.

RBA
08-31-2010, 12:49 AM
Could be a clinching day in San Diego. I guess I need to get tickets for all three games.