PDA

View Full Version : Big game for Brewers

brm7675
09-07-2010, 06:56 PM
We really, really, really need the Brewers hitters to wake up and pound Kyle Lohse tonight. This is a winnable game for them, given they will see Garcia on Wed and Wainwright on Thursday. Plus we need all the help we can get given the guy going against the Reds tonight has a sub 4 era, and we are still missing out hottest bat and starting Orlando at SS. Come on Brew Crew win one for the Reds...:thumbup:

zacharync
09-07-2010, 07:05 PM
My thoughts exactly. I would love nothing more than to see that solid Brewers offense go off on Lohse.

I also can't wait for the Cards to get some of the Braves this weekend.

brm7675
09-07-2010, 07:21 PM
My thoughts exactly. I would love nothing more than to see that solid Brewers offense go off on Lohse.

I also can't wait for the Cards to get some of the Braves this weekend.

Braves are struggling and losing ground to the Phils daily. Even Hudson got smacked around his last outing. I wouldn't be surprised to see the Cards beat up on the Braves this weekend.

redram
09-07-2010, 07:29 PM
I think The Reds need to just win. They are at a point that they don't need to worry about any team except themselves. IMO if The Cards beat The Braves a couple of games this weekend it could help us more that if The Braves sweep Them. This helps us get Home Field in the playoffs. I just don't wanna open with Philly so whatever happens that keeps us from facing them in rd 1 is what I want.

Votto4MVP
09-07-2010, 08:11 PM
We really, really, really need the Brewers hitters to wake up and pound Kyle Lohse tonight. This is a winnable game for them, given they will see Garcia on Wed and Wainwright on Thursday. Plus we need all the help we can get given the guy going against the Reds tonight has a sub 4 era, and we are still missing out hottest bat and starting Orlando at SS. Come on Brew Crew win one for the Reds...:thumbup:

Ocab only went 2 for 4 with 2 rbis in his last start...what do you want out of the guy?

I know you dont like him, but it really makes you look dumb sometimes.

zacharync
09-07-2010, 09:02 PM
Braves are struggling and losing ground to the Phils daily. Even Hudson got smacked around his last outing. I wouldn't be surprised to see the Cards beat up on the Braves this weekend.

No doubt about it. I was really just making a reference to the Cards playing against another team with a dog in the fight so to speak. The Braves have something to play for and a worthy lineup to boot.

Side note. Hudson is pitching a perfect game through 4 right now.

texasdave
09-07-2010, 09:11 PM
No doubt about it. I was really just making a reference to the Cards playing against another team with a dog in the fight so to speak. The Braves have something to play for and a worthy lineup to boot.

Side note. Hudson is pitching a perfect game through 4 right now.

So much for that perfecto. Leadoff batter in the fifth singles for the Bucs.

zacharync
09-07-2010, 09:28 PM
So much for that perfecto. Leadoff batter in the fifth singles for the Bucs.

Don't want to seem "sensitive" but it's nevertheless a great outing by Hudson who should see work against the Cards this weekend.

texasdave
09-07-2010, 09:38 PM
Don't want to seem "sensitive" but it's nevertheless a great outing by Hudson who should see work against the Cards this weekend.

It's cool. I was simply mentioning that the perfect game was gone is all.

Defacto
09-07-2010, 10:09 PM
Macha and Duncan ejected.

brm7675
09-08-2010, 11:07 AM
Thanks Brew Crew, you kept us alive in the hunt for a division title. I don't think we can expect them to beat Garcia tonight though...