PDA

View Full Version : Shake it up baby...

brm7675
09-09-2010, 12:10 PM
Given this team seems to be in a funk, I would suggest Dusty go outside of the box for this final game in Denver and go with this starting lineup for today.

Stubbs CF
Valikea 2nd
Cairo 1st
Hanigan C
Fransico 3rd
Heisey RF
Gomes LF
Janish SS

Give Votto/Phillips/Rolen all the day off, clear their heads and rest their bodies and be ready to get back into on Friday at home.

berryluther
09-09-2010, 02:39 PM
I dont see why Valaika doesnt get a start at short or Francisco in LF. I doubt Juan could be any worse in LF than Gomes.

mckbearcat48
09-09-2010, 02:57 PM
The day game after a night game lineup. Get a few guys a day off while maintaining a competitive team. When you guys figure out how to do that, please page T. LaRussa.

Jefferson24
09-09-2010, 03:02 PM
Given this team seems to be in a funk, I would suggest Dusty go outside of the box for this final game in Denver and go with this starting lineup for today.

Stubbs CF
Valikea 2nd
Cairo 1st
Hanigan C
Fransico 3rd
Heisey RF
Gomes LF
Janish SS

Give Votto/Phillips/Rolen all the day off, clear their heads and rest their bodies and be ready to get back into on Friday at home.

That looks like the line up the day after we clinch the central. I'm not saying they would play any worse than today's line up but it's not going to happen.