PDA

View Full Version : New York Red will be there tonight!

New York Red
09-28-2010, 12:55 PM
I'm back home for a couple weeks visiting my kids, and I just found out my niece's husband got tickets for tonight's game. Since I live in upstate NY now I haven't been able to attend a Reds game in a couple years. As a lifelong Reds fan of 47 years, it doesn't get any better than this! And since Redszone is my home away from home for Reds baseball, I thought I'd share my news with you guys.

Wooooo! :beerme:

arkimadee
09-28-2010, 12:57 PM
wish i could be there but i have to work. i hope they clinch it tonight!! have fun

corwinator3407
09-28-2010, 01:05 PM
Have my first Business Stats test tomorrow night, and I'm thinking about taking my book/notebook down to the game. If I'm going to be watching it on tv while I study, why not just go down and hopefully see the magic happen first hand.

redsfan_12
09-28-2010, 01:29 PM
Have my first Business Stats test tomorrow night, and I'm thinking about taking my book/notebook down to the game. If I'm going to be watching it on tv while I study, why not just go down and hopefully see the magic happen first hand.

I have a stats test tomorrow too! lol. If you end up going, you wont study. Might as well not even risk losing your book. I know I couldnt lol

arkimadee
09-28-2010, 01:49 PM
YouTube - Major League Movie Soundtrack "Pennant Fever" (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i3jzZmRLXSM)

I want some season highlights played to this theme!!

Captain13
09-28-2010, 01:54 PM
Have fun NYRed. I wish I could go, but will settle for TV. Drink an $8 beer for me. :beerme:

redsrolen
09-28-2010, 06:17 PM
Very happy for you Mr. New York Red! I hope you have the time of your life
and savor every second! :beerme:

;):eek::D:thumbup:

zacharync
09-28-2010, 06:42 PM
Have a good time NY Red! Glad we have some SunDeck reps in attendance!

Girevik
09-28-2010, 10:25 PM
Glad you were able to enjoy a fantastic ending NY!!!!!

Doesn't get much better than that!

New York Red
09-29-2010, 01:24 AM
Thanks, guys!

Just got back from GAB and all I can say is ... Jay Fricken Bruce! :eek:

A great regular season topped off by an awesome walk-off clincher. Tonight's ending couldn't have been scripted any better. But to see it in person, and then get to celebrate with so many other Reds fans in GAB, it doesn't get much better than this. Celebrating with the Reds Live crowd, leaving the stadium with the same championship shirt the players had on, cruising through downtown Cincy a few times before heading south for Lexington, etc ... it was all sweet. But nothing can top that moment when Jay Bruce swung, the ball rocketed high and deep towards centerfield, the crowd exploded, and the celebration started. Wow.

Jay. Fricken. Bruce. :beerme: