PDA

View Full Version : Calling out the Old Red Guard

RFS62
10-01-2010, 08:04 PM
As we approach the first playoff game in the ten year history of RedsZone, I'm thinking about some of the incredible posters who helped get this place started and for one reason or another, have taken a hiatus.

I'm thinking how sweet it would be to hear from M2 and Red Storm. How about SteelSD, Larkin Fan, Redsland and LetsGoJunior? There are so many great posters who don't post much any more.

Who would you love to hear from, and if you're called out, post here and let us know you're still alive and enjoying this fantastic season.

redsfandan
10-01-2010, 08:08 PM
As we approach the first playoff game in the ten year history of RedsZone, I'm thinking about some of the incredible posters who helped get this place started and for one reason or another, have taken a hiatus.

I'm thinking how sweet it would be to hear from M2 and Red Storm. How about SteelSD, Larkin Fan, Redsland and LetsGoJunior? There are so many great posters who don't post much any more.

Who would you love to hear from, and if you're called out, post here and let us know you're still alive and enjoying this fantastic season.

mth123
10-01-2010, 08:10 PM
Stormy, M2, SteelSD and yes, Falls City Beer

OnBaseMachine
10-01-2010, 08:10 PM

All of the above. All were great posters and I hope to see them around here soon.

Razor Shines
10-01-2010, 08:22 PM
Team Clark, as well as the others mentioned.

reds44
10-01-2010, 08:24 PM
BaseClogger. I'm looking at you, pal.

RFS62
10-01-2010, 08:33 PM
How about Cougarquest

Spitball
10-01-2010, 09:13 PM
How about Cougarquest

I was just about to mention CougarQuest. How could he not be mentioned yet? Also, Red-in-La, 37red (though I see him around at times), Phil-in-Bowling-Green (think that is how he posted his name), Johnny Vander Meer (Wetzel), princeton, Griffey is King, and all the various Team names. I know there are more posters missing out there, but I am drawing a serious blank.

Bob Borkowski
10-01-2010, 09:14 PM
I still miss guernsey.

Ghosts of 1990
10-01-2010, 10:54 PM
AtomicDumpling; and this thread: http://www.redszone.com/forums/showthread.php?t=81014

macro
10-01-2010, 11:23 PM
creek14

zombie-a-go-go

Phoenix

RedlegJake

OnBaseMachine
10-01-2010, 11:24 PM
Whatever happened to RedlegJake? I loved reading his posts.

westofyou
10-01-2010, 11:27 PM
M2 is kicking my butt in strat.

KronoRed
10-02-2010, 01:18 AM
Lots of great posters being mentioned here, I'll throw in RedLeader as well.

VR
10-02-2010, 01:21 AM
Playoff game threads with stormy would be pure gold.

Phhhl
10-02-2010, 01:41 AM
All I can think of is, why have those guys stopped posting? This is the greatest moment for this franchise in 15 years, so it's no time to be shy. I am sure these fans have not stopped rooting for the Reds. As we give thanks for what we have in this icredible baseball team before thanksgiving, let us all include these ghosts in our prayers.

Matt700wlw
10-02-2010, 02:40 AM
Stormy, M2, SteelSD and yes, Falls City Beer

Maybe FCB called the smoking hotline :D

Whatever happened to Bad Fundamentals?

Ron Madden
10-02-2010, 03:57 AM
SteelSD, M2, creek14, zombie, Reds Nd2, Stormy, TeamBoone, AtomicDumpling, Red in LA, Rem, Redsland and FCB.

Can't forget Raisor, he doesn't post near as much as he used to. I miss all of these people.

*BaseClogger*
10-02-2010, 04:01 AM
Miss me, RedsZone!?

I have been called out and then informed of it via FB. Anyways, I have tickets to the first game (they were expensive as hell) so get jealous of me!

This is the most memorable Reds team of my lifetime and for that I am grateful. Thankfully, Dusty clogged the bases just enough times to get the job done this season. If he can clog 'em like this at a consistent pace I will be a happy Reds fan... :)

GAC
10-02-2010, 04:41 AM
How about Cougarquest

I get occasional emails from CQ and see him on Facebook know and then.

Would love to hear more from creek, RedlegJake, Redsland, and Steele.

I still miss guernsey.

Absolutely.

RFS62
10-02-2010, 08:48 AM
Texasdave just mentioned another one of my favorites, Princeton.

So many great names here. Surely they haven't forgotten all of us little people who made them look so smart. :cool:

Raisor
10-02-2010, 09:15 AM
S

Can't forget Raisor, he doesn't post near as much as he used to. .

I'm here. :cool:

oneupper
10-02-2010, 09:27 AM
Redsland was hilarious. Where's he at?

WebScorpion
10-02-2010, 01:41 PM
Doc Scott, MartyandJoe, Ramp101, Neo, LINEDRIVER, and Crash Davis in addition to the ones who keep getting repeated...Stormy, CQ, LF, creek, and princeton.

Ah, those were the days...when we had nothing to cheer for, but cheered anyway. WHAT AM I TALKING ABOUT?!?! THESE are the days! :D
http://www.freesmileys.org/smileys/smiley-happy082.gif (http://www.freesmileys.org/smileys.php)

Homer Bailey
10-02-2010, 01:46 PM

Recently met him. I'm trying to hook him up with a job.

Edit: And now I see he's back!

11larkin11
10-02-2010, 03:17 PM
Aronchis

VR
10-02-2010, 03:31 PM
Team Casey

wheels
10-02-2010, 03:37 PM
Krusty!

paintmered
10-02-2010, 04:56 PM
I get occasional emails from CQ and see him on Facebook know and then.

Would love to hear more from creek, RedlegJake, Redsland, and Steele.

Absolutely.

Creek admitted to me about two years ago at work that she was effectively done with RZ. I doubt she even lurks here anymore. :(

SMcGavin
10-02-2010, 05:10 PM
Keymastur?

pedro
10-02-2010, 06:00 PM
Doc Scott, MartyandJoe, Ramp101, Neo, LINEDRIVER, and Crash Davis in addition to the ones who keep getting repeated...Stormy, CQ, LF, creek, and princeton.

Ah, those were the days...when we had nothing to cheer for, but cheered anyway. WHAT AM I TALKING ABOUT?!?! THESE are the days! :D
http://www.freesmileys.org/smileys/smiley-happy082.gif (http://www.freesmileys.org/smileys.php)

Doc Scott posts on the minor league forum from time to time and likes to espouse his undying love for Dusty Baker whenever I see him around town. I can vouch that he is both alive and well.

WMR
10-02-2010, 06:06 PM
Who was that one guy who posted all the random, obscure info about former Reds and always had some funny one-liners?

He always cracked me up, can't believe I'm blanking on the name...

MWM
10-02-2010, 06:21 PM
Oh man, some great names mentioned in this thread. MIss those guys and gals.

KittyDuran
10-02-2010, 06:25 PM
If you look at the members list and see last visited... some members mentioned do a lot of lurking but are still around. :)

Redsland
10-02-2010, 06:28 PM
Aww, thanks, guys! I can't tell you how great it feels to be missed. I've missed you too.

I moved out of town about three years ago, and haven't been following the club like I used to. Winning seasons have a way of grabbing interest, and lately I've been lurking. It's been great to see some familiar names (and debate topics), as well as many new ones. I even hit a few of you up on Facebook this past week, so if you saw a name you don't recognize, it might be me.

I'm sorry to hear that great posters like Red Storm, M2, SteelSD, creek14, the Teamsters, letsgojunior, zombie, rem, FCB, r-in-la, DocScott, ramp101, Crash Davis, and others also fell by the wayside. Maybe this muster will rouse them.

As for what I'm doing now, I'm Pete Landversicht on LinkedIn and plandversicht on Twitter.

In conclusion, I am very excited about the post season, and feel very sorry for anyone who doubted Dan O'Brien's plan. :-)

KittyDuran
10-02-2010, 06:32 PM
He lives! Hi ya, Pete! :wave:

WVRedsFan
10-02-2010, 07:59 PM
Kitty, you've been scarce this year too!

dman
10-02-2010, 09:45 PM
Krusty!

Man, I miss seeing some of those outlandish trade proposals that Krusty would come up with. He probably would have had a "Would You Do This Trade?" thread while the walkoff celebration was still taking place on the field. Still a great blogger though.

Spitball
10-02-2010, 09:57 PM
Man, I miss seeing some of those outlandish trade proposals that Krusty would come up with. He probably would have had a "Would You Do This Trade?" thread while the walkoff celebration was still taking place on the field. Still a great blogger though.

He'd call a big trade proposal a slobberknocker.

D-Man
10-02-2010, 10:45 PM
Who was that one guy who posted all the random, obscure info about former Reds and always had some funny one-liners?

He always cracked me up, can't believe I'm blanking on the name...

Mike De La Hoz. He left RZ on less-than-friendly terms, if I recall.

He joined a Cardinals board and his nom de guerre was Phil Gagliano.

Unassisted
10-02-2010, 10:54 PM
Great to see Redsland again. :cool:

I hope this thread brings some more of the old-timers out of the woodwork.

OnBaseMachine
10-03-2010, 12:19 AM
I saw a post on his earlier by GullyFoyle. He hadn't been around in a while. I always enjoyed reading his posts.

http://www.redszone.com/forums/member.php?u=3449

*BaseClogger*
10-03-2010, 02:20 AM
Recently met him. I'm trying to hook him up with a job.

Edit: And now I see he's back!

By the way, and I say this completely sober (not), you are the ****ing man. I can only hope the next RedsZoner I meet in person is as cool as you are haha...

reds44
10-03-2010, 02:22 AM
My two favorite redzone posters met in person.

I feel so left out.

*BaseClogger*
10-03-2010, 02:26 AM
Why haven't you met him at Wrigley? We're gonna have to plan a trip to Wrigley next year (that, or you come to a Miami career fair) haha...

Homer Bailey
10-03-2010, 02:35 AM
Why haven't you met him at Wrigley? We're gonna have to plan a trip to Wrigley next year (that, or you come to a Miami career fair) haha...

I may drive back on Sunday for the game. I have an in for some tickets at face value. Problem is I have a CPA exam on Monday. I think I may just have to push it back.

reds44
10-03-2010, 02:37 AM
I am definatley in for a get together at Wrigley next year.

cincinnati chili
10-03-2010, 02:47 AM
As for what I'm doing now, I'm Pete Landversicht on LinkedIn and plandversicht on Twitter.

Dude... your name is familiar. Did you got to elementary school in Clifton or go to Walnut Hills High?

*BaseClogger*
10-03-2010, 02:56 AM
I may drive back on Sunday for the game. I have an in for some tickets at face value. Problem is I have a CPA exam on Monday. I think I may just have to push it back.

I have an extra playoff ticket and don't know what to do with it...

Redsland
10-03-2010, 10:06 AM
Dude... your name is familiar. Did you got to elementary school in Clifton or go to Walnut Hills High?
I was at Walnut for 7th, 8th, and 9th. Class of '88. Lived in Westwood at the time. Lived in Clifton during the '90s.

WMR
10-03-2010, 10:34 AM
Mike De La Hoz. He left RZ on less-than-friendly terms, if I recall.

He joined a Cardinals board and his nom de guerre was Phil Gagliano.

Yes! Thank you, haha. That guy was a riot.

WMR
10-03-2010, 10:38 AM
I really hope M2 drops by and shares his thoughts with us about the Reds season and his thoughts on the playoffs.

wheels
10-03-2010, 10:40 AM
I swear M2 posted a thread sometime around mid season. I'm too lazy to look it up, though.

He picked a really great year to get fed up with the Reds, didn't he?

WMR
10-03-2010, 10:43 AM
I swear M2 posted a thread sometime around mid season. I'm too lazy to look it up, though.

Maybe we need to commission WOY to be message deliverer since they're in strat together. :D

wheels
10-03-2010, 10:47 AM
Maybe we need to commission WOY to be message deliverer since they're in strat together. :D

Yup.....WOY should Jedi mind trick him.

When some of those aforementioned M.I.A.'s were in full force, this place was like a free subscription to the best Baseball magazine ever written.

I really miss them all.

Team Clark
10-03-2010, 11:40 AM
I'm here. I lurk more than I post. I enjoy the reading. Go Reds!!!

IMO, the playoffs are going to be tough for the Reds offensively. I worry about the Reds against teams that can execute. I really like this Reds team, however, Gomes, Stubbs, Phillips and Bruce can be automatic outs against teams who will pitch them "by the book." Having said that, I hope they get hot and everything they see looks like a beach ball!!!! No one thought the '90 Reds had a chance either...

SunDeck
10-03-2010, 12:05 PM
I'm here. I lurk more than I post. I enjoy the reading. Go Reds!!!

IMO, the playoffs are going to be tough for the Reds offensively. I worry about the Reds against teams that can execute. I really like this Reds team, however, Gomes, Stubbs, Phillips and Bruce can be automatic outs against teams who will pitch them "by the book." Having said that, I hope they get hot and everything they see looks like a beach ball!!!! No one thought the '90 Reds had a chance either...

Go back to lurking, ya wet blanket. ;)

WMR
10-03-2010, 12:07 PM
Wither our little friend Astrobuddy?

Redsfan320
10-03-2010, 12:41 PM

Here it is.- "Moseying on by" (http://www.redszone.com/forums/showthread.php?t=83446)

cincinnati chili
10-03-2010, 12:57 PM

I'm in the same strat-o-matic league with M2 and Westofyou, and I'll pass this along. I know he was very upset with some of the organization's moves the last several years (including signing Eric Milton and then Wily Tavares on his birthday). He's a really good guy and I'm pretty sure he wasn't ticked off at any of the people here. Just busy raising two kids and disenchanted with the organization.

I was at Walnut for 7th, 8th, and 9th. Class of '88. Lived in Westwood at the time. Lived in Clifton during the '90s.

I would have been an "effy" when you were in 9th grade. I know we've met, but I'm trying to figure out where.

M2
10-03-2010, 10:57 PM

Come on now, I got fed up in 2005. Ramon Ortiz? I mean, really.

The 2010 Reds, methinks, really are testament to Dusty Baker's ability to keep a club on a roll (and perhaps that Orlando Cabrera is magic). For all his frustrating, counter-rational decisions, Baker knows what to do when karma gives him a wink. How many other Reds teams from 2001-2009 had a good (if unlikely) run during the early part of the season only to come unhinged? Wait, I can answer that - 2001, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2006 and 2009.

Dusty couldn't find the right combination for the middle part of 2009, but, to his credit, everything pretty much snapped into the right position once Scott Rolen showed up. Baker seems to be one of those managers who only needs a little good fortune to put his team on a winning path.

Bummer about the Padres losing today. The Phillies are a bit scary. Yet maybe Rhodes and Chapman can shut them down in the late innings and the bats will get to Halladay, Oswalt and Hamels. If nothing else, take some solace in the notion that in the 1970s the mere thought of the Reds made Phillies fans soil themselves. Different players, different era I know, but perhaps that karma still exists. And if so, maybe it will wink at Dusty Baker (who also has a personal history of beating the Phillies in October).

wheels
10-03-2010, 11:02 PM
It worked.

VR
10-03-2010, 11:29 PM

The 2010 Reds, methinks, really are testament to Dusty Baker's ability to keep a club on a roll (and perhaps that Orlando Cabrera is magic). For all his frustrating, counter-rational decisions, Baker knows what to do when karma gives him a wink. How many other Reds teams from 2001-2009 had a good (if unlikely) run during the early part of the season only to come unhinged? Wait, I can answer that - 2001, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2006 and 2009.

Dusty couldn't find the right combination for the middle part of 2009, but, to his credit, everything pretty much snapped into the right position once Scott Rolen showed up. Baker seems to be one of those managers who only needs a little good fortune to put his team on a winning path.

Bummer about the Padres losing today. The Phillies are a bit scary. Yet maybe Rhodes and Chapman can shut them down in the late innings and the bats will get to Halladay, Oswalt and Hamels. If nothing else, take some solace in the notion that in the 1970s the mere thought of the Reds made Phillies fans soil themselves. Different players, different era I know, but perhaps that karma still exists. And if so, maybe it will wink at Dusty Baker (who also has a personal history of beating the Phillies in October).

Good on ya pal.

Don't be a stanger.

traderumor
10-04-2010, 10:28 AM
Good on ya pal.

Don't be a stanger.What does this mean?:confused:

Heath
10-04-2010, 10:31 AM

+1

We Reds fans sometimes still live on karma, whether it's healthy or unhealthy.

lollipopcurve
10-04-2010, 10:37 AM
take some solace in the notion that in the 1970s the mere thought of the Reds made Phillies fans soil themselves. Different players, different era I know, but perhaps that karma still exists.

Nice. Seems to me we could well use your perspective on this series as it plays, M2.

traderumor
10-04-2010, 10:38 AM
+1

We Reds fans sometimes still live on karma, whether it's healthy or unhealthy.I'll call your karma and raise you Providence. ;)

westofyou
10-04-2010, 11:16 AM
I'll call your karma and raise you Providence. ;)

I work at Providence

VR
10-04-2010, 02:13 PM
What does this mean?

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=good%20on%20ya&defid=560745

VR
10-04-2010, 02:14 PM
I'll call your karma and raise you Providence. ;)

My karma ran over the neighbors dogma.

LINEDRIVER
10-04-2010, 11:46 PM

I'm still around. I'm more of a reader of RedsZone these days.

For those who don't remember or never knew, I would often post 'This Day In Baseball History' stuff. Here's a sampling......

OCTOBER 4, 1962... In Game 1 of the World Series at San Francisco's Candlestick Park, Roger Maris stakes Whitey Ford to a 2-run lead with a first-inning two-run double. Whitey Ford's consecutive shutout innings streak ends at 33 2/3 innings when a surprise bunt by Jose Pagan scores Willie Mays. Yankees 6, Giants 2.

OCTOBER 4, 1964…The St. Louis Cardinals clinch the NL pennant with an 11-5 win over the New York Mets to end the closest pennant race in NL history. Cardinals' pitcher Bob Gibson picks up the win in a relief appearance. It is St. Louis' first NL pennant since 1946. The Phillies bomb the Reds 10-0 as both Philadelphia and Cincinnati finish the regular season with a second-place record of 92-70, one game behind the Redbirds.

OCTOBER 4, 1967…It's the first World Series since 1948 that doesn't feature the Yankees, Giants, or Dodgers. Cardinals' left fielder Lou Brock has 4 hits, 2 stolen bases, and scores twice as St. Louis edges Boston 2-1 to open the World Series at Fenway Park. Cardinals' ace Bob Gibson racks up 10 strikeouts and outduels Jose Santiago who hit a HR for Boston's only run.

OCTOBER 4, 1971…Onetime Boston Red Sox hitting star Ted Williams manages his final game as the Rangers lose to the Royals, 4-0. Williams will be replaced in Texas by Whitey Herzog.

OCTOBER 4, 1977…The Phillies score twice in the ninth-inning on singles by Bake McBride, Larry Bowa, and Mike Schmidt to beat the Dodgers 7-5 in the opening game of the NLCS. Ron Cey blasts a grand slam for Los Angeles in the seventh-inning.

OCTOBER 4, 1980…Mike Schmidt's 2-run HR in the top of the eleventh-inning gives Philadelphia a 6-4 win over Montreal to clinch the NL East title. Schmidt's 48th HR of the season breaks the single-season record for third baseman set by Milwaukee Braves' thirdbaseman Eddie Mathews in 1953.

OCTOBER 4, 1986…Yankees' reliever Dave Righetti sets a MLB record with 46 saves after saving both games of the doubleheader against the Red Sox. Bruce Sutter and Dan Quisenberry had shared the record with 45.

OCTOBER 4, 1989…Will Clark goes 4-for-4 with 2 HR’s, including the first NLCS grand slam since 1977, to lead the Giants to a 11-3 win over the Cubs in Game 1. Clark's 6 RBI's ties Bobby Richardson's single-game post season record set in the 1960 World Series.

westofyou
10-04-2010, 11:53 PM

For those who don't remember or never knew, I would often post 'This Day In Baseball History' stuff. Here's a sampling......

OCTOBER 4, 1989…Will Clark goes 4-for-4 with 2 HR’s, including the first NLCS grand slam since 1977, to lead the Giants to a 11-3 win over the Cubs in Game 1. Clark's 6 RBI tie Bobby Richardson's single-game post season record set in the 1960 World Series.

Listened to that one driving from Yosemite to Santa Cruz, 13 days later evrything changed at my destination.

gm
10-05-2010, 12:44 AM
Look at all of these fair weather fans now, trying to hop back on the ORG bandwagon!

Good to hear from you all, again

gO rEdS!

Ron Madden
10-05-2010, 04:10 AM

OCTOBER 4, 1962... In Game 1 of the World Series at San Francisco's Candlestick Park, Roger Maris stakes Whitey Ford to a 2-run lead with a first-inning two-run double. Whitey Ford's consecutive shutout innings streak ends at 33 2/3 innings when a surprise bunt by Jose Pagan scores Willie Mays. Yankees 6, Giants 2.

OCTOBER 4, 1964…The St. Louis Cardinals clinch the NL pennant with an 11-5 win over the New York Mets to end the closest pennant race in NL history. Cardinals' pitcher Bob Gibson picks up the win in a relief appearance. It is St. Louis' first NL pennant since 1946. The Phillies bomb the Reds 10-0 as both Philadelphia and Cincinnati finish the regular season with a second-place record of 92-70, one game behind the Redbirds.

OCTOBER 4, 1967…It's the first World Series since 1948 that doesn't feature the Yankees, Giants, or Dodgers. Cardinals' left fielder Lou Brock has 4 hits, 2 stolen bases, and scores twice as St. Louis edges Boston 2-1 to open the World Series at Fenway Park. Cardinals' ace Bob Gibson racks up 10 strikeouts and outduels Jose Santiago who hit a HR for Boston's only run.

OCTOBER 4, 1971…Onetime Boston Red Sox hitting star Ted Williams manages his final game as the Rangers lose to the Royals, 4-0. Williams will be replaced in Texas by Whitey Herzog.

OCTOBER 4, 1977…The Phillies score twice in the ninth-inning on singles by Bake McBride, Larry Bowa, and Mike Schmidt to beat the Dodgers 7-5 in the opening game of the NLCS. Ron Cey blasts a grand slam for Los Angeles in the seventh-inning.

OCTOBER 4, 1980…Mike Schmidt's 2-run HR in the top of the eleventh-inning gives Philadelphia a 6-4 win over Montreal to clinch the NL East title. Schmidt's 48th HR of the season breaks the single-season record for third baseman set by Milwaukee Braves' thirdbaseman Eddie Mathews in 1953.

OCTOBER 4, 1986…Yankees' reliever Dave Righetti sets a MLB record with 46 saves after saving both games of the doubleheader against the Red Sox. Bruce Sutter and Dan Quisenberry had shared the record with 45.

OCTOBER 4, 1989…Will Clark goes 4-for-4 with 2 HR’s, including the first NLCS grand slam since 1977, to lead the Giants to a 11-3 win over the Cubs in Game 1. Clark's 6 RBI's ties Bobby Richardson's single-game post season record set in the 1960 World Series.

Welcome back! I for one hope you stick around for a while.:thumbup:

Bob Borkowski
10-05-2010, 08:29 AM
Welcome back! I for one hope you stick around for a while.:thumbup:

Hey, me too. Good stuff!

RFS62
10-05-2010, 09:49 AM
Well, so far we have quite a few requests and a couple of lost Zoners checking in.

Here's the list of requests so far:

Red Storm
M2
SteelSD
Larkin Fan
Redsland
Lets Go Junior
Falls City Beer
Team Clark
BaseClogger
Cougarquest
Red in LA
37 Red
Phil in Bowling Green
Johhy Vander Meer
Princeton
Griffey is King
Guernsey
Atomic Dumpling
Creek 14
Zombie a-go-go
Phoenix
RedlegJake
RedLeader
RedsND2
Team Boone
Remdog
Doc Scott
Marty and Joe
Ramp101
Crash Davis
Aronchris
Team Casey
Krusty
Keymastur
Mike De La Hoz
Linedriver

lollipopcurve
10-05-2010, 09:53 AM
I have no idea if there were "issues" with this poster -- because he (she?) seemed to provoke strong reactions -- but I was almost always amused by the unique stylings of redsupport. Would enjoy seeing him (her?) hit the Redszone stage again.

Chip R
10-05-2010, 10:19 AM
Well, so far we have quite a few requests and a couple of lost Zoners checking in.

Here's the list of requests so far:

Red Storm
M2
SteelSD
Larkin Fan
Redsland
Lets Go Junior
Falls City Beer
Team Clark
BaseClogger
Cougarquest
Red in LA
37 Red
Phil in Bowling Green
Johhy Vander Meer
Princeton
Griffey is King
Guernsey
Atomic Dumpling
Creek 14
Zombie a-go-go
Phoenix
RedlegJake
RedLeader
RedsND2
Team Boone
Remdog
Doc Scott
Marty and Joe
Ramp101
Crash Davis
Aronchris
Team Casey
Krusty
Keymastur
Mike De La Hoz
Linedriver

To be fair, some of these people can't post here any more even if they wanted to.

Me, I want NEILYNG back so he can tell us to eat a peach and build a bridge. Good times. Good times.

37red
10-05-2010, 01:23 PM
This page is growing so fast I'm feeling young again. Where ARE those grand people on the list?? Maybe some will check in again since it's such a good season. It's the Enquier(sp) that brought us together, it was sooo bad, and no one would ever answer the phone so to speak.