PDA

View Full Version : Hey...it's not the last game of the year!

Captain Hook
10-03-2010, 05:04 AM
I don't start game threads but I'd like this to be the tittle tomorrow when one is started.

I know that by now it has sunk in for all of us.The Reds are about to play their last regular season game of 2010 and I for one feel like we are just about to get started!What a great feeling that is compared to all of those forgettable years when that last game meant so little, but for some reason I still really wanted the team to win.I knew it was going to be a while before I would get to see some live Reds baseball so that makes sense.This year however,it won't be until game 7 of the world series(god I hope)that potentially(I really,really hope), we'll know we're about to watch the Reds last game of the season.For some reason that seems really weird to me.So while it would be nice to get a win and potentially avoid Philly,I, as it has been in every other year, just want to see the Reds win their last game of the year and could care less about tomorrow.

Redsfan320
10-03-2010, 11:05 AM
Umm... do you have some superstitious aversion to starting game threads, or what? (Gamethreadstartophobia, I think it's called). :laugh: