PDA

View Full Version : Invitation to Reds fans

PSCPhillies
10-05-2010, 02:42 PM
In the spirit of sportmanship, please come visit the PhillySportsCentral.com Phillies forum at http://www.phillysportscentral.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?6-Phillies-Message-Board-amp-Discussion-Forum.

We look forward to getting the non-homer perspective from competing fans.

Thanks,

Justin
Admin and Owner
http://phillysportscentral.com

RedMontStore
10-05-2010, 05:13 PM
That's very cool of you, Justin.

CaliBuck
10-05-2010, 05:58 PM
RedMontStore aka psub, if you're going to post over here acting as a Reds fan then maybe you shouldn't have blown your cover on your own board at PSC. Just sayin'.

paintmered
10-05-2010, 05:58 PM
RedMontShore, if you're going to post over here acting as a Reds fan then maybe you shouldn't have blown your cover on your own board at PSC. Just sayin'.

This. But contrary to what you all think over at PSC, we don't ban everyone here. Respect the rules, talk baseball and you're cool. No cover necessary.

SunnyInPhilly
10-05-2010, 06:02 PM
I think most Reds fans will be too intimidated to do it. We don't ban people for arguing too hard, so it might be a little more than they can handle.

paintmered
10-05-2010, 06:04 PM
I think most Reds fans will be too intimidated to do it. We don't ban people for arguing too hard, so it might be a little more than they can handle.

Posting anonymously? Yep, that's intimidating alright.

bounty37h
10-05-2010, 06:15 PM
I thought I read something from him that made him sound like a Phils fan at first, but then saw Reds sounding posts. He seemed/sounds like a little kid in all of them though, so gave him the benefit of the doubt...
As for going to the Phils site, thanks for the offer, I just dont give 2 dumps about you or what you think, so dont care to check out your site.

SunnyInPhilly
10-05-2010, 06:19 PM
I thought I read something from him that made him sound like a Phils fan at first, but then saw Reds sounding posts. He seemed/sounds like a little kid in all of them though, so gave him the benefit of the doubt...
As for going to the Phils site, thanks for the offer, I just dont give 2 dumps about you or what you think, so dont care to check out your site.

Phils in 4. You heard it whether you care or not.

CaliBuck
10-05-2010, 06:26 PM

Nope we don't care.

Gunner44
10-05-2010, 06:38 PM
Phills fans coming in early living up to your rep. This series is not going to be near as easy all you phillies think. Reds are gonna take it i think.

zacharync
10-05-2010, 06:44 PM

I don't care.

SunnyInPhilly
10-05-2010, 06:47 PM
Phills fans coming in early living up to your rep. This series is not going to be near as easy all you phillies think. Reds are gonna take it i think.

Based on what?

justincredible
10-05-2010, 06:47 PM

Reds in 4. Boom. Roasted!

bounty37h
10-05-2010, 06:48 PM
well thank you for the honor of playing your wonderful baseball club of Philadelphia.

Gunner44
10-05-2010, 06:55 PM
Id say a philly fan posing as a reds fan sounds shady and just plain retared to me. What does it accomplish?

CaliBuck
10-05-2010, 06:59 PM
Philly fans are like Cubs fans in a lot of ways.

DaytonFlyer
10-05-2010, 07:36 PM
Only without the cool stadium.

justincredible
10-05-2010, 08:01 PM
I wonder if Colorado fans trolled the crap out of Philly fans in '07 after the Phils finally made the playoffs after a 14 year drought and Philly fans are just taking it out on us?

Vottomatic
10-05-2010, 08:13 PM
Phils in 4.

Reds in 5

You heard it

Actually, I read it. I can't hear on a message board. :eek:

whether you care or not.

I care. I just don't care what you have to say. :D

Vottomatic
10-05-2010, 08:15 PM
Philly fans are like Cubs fans in a lot of ways.

Philadelphia is one of the top hell holes of this country. My sister and her husband lived there for 10 years out of necessity and couldn't wait to get the heck out of there.

Joseph
10-05-2010, 08:25 PM
Guys, remember insulting their fans or the city does not put you in any better light than you are claiming about them.

Let's play nice. This is a board about baseball, if you want to talk 'smack' then take it someplace else.

CaliBuck
10-05-2010, 08:57 PM
Philadelphia is one of the top hell holes of this country. My sister and her husband lived there for 10 years out of necessity and couldn't wait to get the heck out of there.

I've heard similar sentiments as well which probably contributes to why their fans are miserable.

TheBateman
10-05-2010, 09:25 PM
I've heard similar sentiments as well which probably contributes to why their fans are miserable.

But the Fresh Prince is from Philly, can't be that bad :P

Then again he got in one little fight and his mom got scared, and
she sent him in with his auntie and uncle in Bel-Air :cool:

goreds2
10-05-2010, 09:39 PM
In the spirit of sportmanship, please come visit the PhillySportsCentral.com Phillies forum at http://www.phillysportscentral.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?6-Phillies-Message-Board-amp-Discussion-Forum.

We look forward to getting the non-homer perspective from competing fans.

Thanks,

Justin
Admin and Owner
http://phillysportscentral.com

http://www.solarnavigator.net/films_movies_actors/actors_films_images/George_Clooney_laughing.jpg

WF28
10-05-2010, 11:13 PM
Big cities like Philly are not for everybody, but I love it. :)

New York Red
10-06-2010, 12:18 AM
I checked out that Philly site earlier today, and just posted on it a couple hours ago. All I see is garbage. No intelligent baseball talk. I thought with their recent success they'd have happier, classier and more knowledgeable fans, but apparently not. Oh well, I tried. :rolleyes:

WestSideBomber
10-06-2010, 12:36 AM
I checked out that Philly site earlier today, and just posted on it a couple hours ago. All I see is garbage. No intelligent baseball talk. I thought with their recent success they'd have happier, classier and more knowledgeable fans, but apparently not. Oh well, I tried. :rolleyes:

I stopped by earlier today for about 5 minutes. The number of "lol"s and "brb"s and "bro"s are off the charts over there. For every 10 posts of complete and utter nonsense there is MAYBE 1 of baseball talk. I'm sorry I like some good baseball talk without having to read multiple profanities in every single post? I'm sorry that I think the Reds can win the series? I just don't understand...and I'm not sure I want to.

Kingspoint
10-06-2010, 03:25 AM
The REDS have all of the "intangibles".

That could get this series to a Game 5.

And, in one game, anybody can win.

Redleg39
10-06-2010, 11:30 AM
Reds in 4. Boom. Roasted!

Haha yes gotta love the Michael Scott reference

bounty37h
10-06-2010, 01:12 PM
But the Fresh Prince is from Philly, can't be that bad :P

Then again he got in one little fight and his mom got scared, and
she sent him in with his auntie and uncle in Bel-Air :cool:

:beerme: I was trying to think of who/whats from there, but only came up with a dumb boxer and a movie about AIDS. Love Fresh Prince, can't believe I forgot about that!

Trace's Daddy
10-06-2010, 02:24 PM
I went to their site, and it's like a frat party. It makes me appreciate this site so much more.